剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
可能是职业病
Probably occupational.
不♥穿♥防护服使用杀虫剂
Also the use of pesticides without protective clothing
可能会造成呼吸系统疾病
can cause respiratory problems.
- 这工作可真艰苦啊 不过你已经知道了对吧 - 是啊
- This is hard work. But you knew that, right? - Yeah.
最后几个了
Last few.
别忘了天黑之前我们要把帐篷支起来
Don't forget we need to put the tents up before it's dark.
哦不用了 我没和你说吗 这里提供住处
Oh, there's no need. Didn't I tell you? Accommodation's provided.
下一位
Next.
嗨
Hi.
你已经到了啊 抱歉
You're already here? My apologies.
你还带了个朋友
And you've brought a friend?
- 哦 呃 - 同事
- Oh, er... - Colleague.
我是Gabriel Varma医生
I'm Dr Gabriel Varma.
Kabir Nambeesan 很高兴认识你
Kabir Nambeesan. So nice to meet you.
见到你太开心了
I'm so happy to see you.
大家都超想见你的
Everybody's very eager to meet you. They're dying to meet you.
有太多地方想让你看了 太多故事想讲给你听
There's so many places to show you. So many things to tell you.
我真的好激动
I'm really excited.
你们之前认识吗
Do you two know each other?
是啊 她没告诉你吗 我是Ruby的叔叔
Yeah. Didn't she tell you? I'm Ruby's uncle.
- 见到你太开心了 - 你也是
- So happy to see you. - You too.
你们在路上吃过饭了吗
Have you eaten? Did you eat something on the way?
- 有食物吗 - 这里东西很好吃 跟我来
- Food? - There is good food. Come.
Varma医生 来吧
Dr Varma, please.
快来快来
Come, come, come.
- 看起来没骨折 不过还是应该给他做个X光 - 好的医生
- Doesn't look broken but we should send him for an X-ray. - Yes, Doctor.
下午好 医生
Good afternoon, Doctor.
请稍等我一下
Will you excuse me for... just one minute?
我们不是说好不要叫警♥察♥了吗
I thought we agreed not to call the police.
- 我那个被家暴的病人 - 我没叫啊
- My domestic violence patient? - I haven't called anybody.
那为什么现在有个穿制♥服♥的警官在她那
So why is there a uniformed police officer with her?
你确实是个有天赋的医生 不过洞察力可没那么好
Gifted surgeon, yes. Clairvoyant, not so much.
可能她决定自己报案了吧
Perhaps she decided to make a statement after all?
等等
Wait.
她去哪儿了
Where's she gone?
她刚刚还在
She was here a minute ago.
爸爸 求你 爸爸
Dad, please, Dad.
- 爸爸 - Neelam
- Dad. - Neelam!
Neelam
Neelam...
他是她丈夫
He's her husband.
让他们走吧
Let them go.
靠
Shit.
- 看它飞的多好 - 又稳又高
- There she blows. - Smooth and steady.
世界就是个丛林 看我来征服它
The world is a jungle, baby. Hear me roar!
哦 说起老虎
Oh, talking of tigers...
看 我觉得我被人盯上了
Look, I think I'm being stalked.
Lydia
Lydia!
嘿 Lydia 看我的大老虎
Oi, Lydia! Look at my big cat.
现在没空
Not now.
她可太迷人了不是么
Isn't she a charm?
女人啊 真是猫科动物
Cats. Women.
- 你永远摸不透她们的心思 - 太对了 哥们
- Think they'll do one thing. Usually do something else. - Too right, mate.
哦小心
Ooh, careful here.
不要啊 我们好像缠在一起了
No. That could be a tangle there.
哦
Oh.
小心 小心 啊
Watch it. Watch it. Careful. Argh!
哈哈哈哈你个死老头
Oh, you soft sausage.
你这是干什么
What'd you do that for?
Lydia 那个风筝 他在那
Lydia, the kite... there it is.
Neelam 你忘了这个 一定要记得吃药
Neelam. You forgot these. It's very important you take them.
每天三次直到疗程结束
Three times a day and complete the course.
说出来吧
Speak out.
拜托了
Please.
在他做了更严重的事之前说吧 他绝对会做到的
Before he does something worse. And he will.
就算我能离开他 就算有地方可以收留我们
Even if I could leave him, even if we had somewhere else to go,
他也会找到我们的
he would find us.
要是能找到收留所就不会了
Not if you went to a shelter.
你是说像监狱一样被隔离的生活吗
Prisons, where you're forced to live in complete isolation, you mean?
你可以重新开始
You could start again.
搬到其他地方去
Move to another part of the country.
我的家在这
My home is here.
家是使你感到安全的地方
Home is somewhere you should feel safe.
谢谢你的抗生素 Fonseca医生 也谢谢你的关心
Thank you for the antibiotics, Dr Fonseca and I appreciate your concern,
但我能决定我要怎样生活
but how I live my life is up to me.
加糖吗
Sugar?
这景色真美
It's beautiful.
你的祖母曾在这片田地上工作 她的母亲也是
Your grandmother worked these bushes, as did her mother before her.
你的家人世代居住在这里
Your whole family has lived here for generations...
- 我父亲也曾住在这里吗 - 当然
- Did my father live here too? - Yes, of course.
他在这里长大
As a boy, this is where he grew up.
那他现在在哪儿呢
And where is he now?
我们不常联络
Doesn't stay in touch much now.
他是个非常非常注重隐私的人
He's a very, very private person.
也可以这么说吧
That's one word for it.
我还是觉得他是自私
I prefer selfish.
不负责任
Irresponsible.
懦弱
Cowardly.
不然他怎么会在我还是个婴儿的时候离开我们
Why else would he just walk out on us both when I was just a baby?
我们的父母生活的很艰辛
Our parents worked very hard, you know.
他们夜以继日的工作
Worked every hour of day and night to...
才能负担得起他的学费
to give him a good education,
送他到国外读书
to send him abroad to study.
他应该在国外找份工作
He was supposed to get a job there
然后寄钱给家里 至少他们是这样打算的
and send money back home. That was the plan.
但是计划落空了
That's not what happened.
他遇到了你的母亲
He met your mother.
当我们的父亲去世的时候 他回来参加葬礼
When our father died, when he came back home for the funeral...
他才突然意识到 我们的母亲有多么苍老
.. that's when it really hit him, how our mother had aged.
我想他觉得无法再离开 让她一个人
I suppose he felt he couldn't just leave her, you know,
面对那些债主
to deal with all the creditors and....
- 那段时间对他来说非常难熬 - 对他来说吗
- It was a very difficult time for him. - Difficult for him?
他都不愿意给我寄张生日贺卡
He couldn't even manage a card on my birthday.
站在他的角度 我只能说
In his defence, all I can say,
可能他心里有其他事情吧
is that maybe his mind was somewhere else...
有其他责任
He had... responsibilities.
是啊 对他的妻子和女儿的责任啊
Yes, to his wife and daughter.
非常抱歉 真的 我替他道歉
I'm sorry, OK. On his behalf, I'm sorry.
不好意思 今天太漫长了
I'm sorry. It's been a long day.
我要去休息了
I'm going to turn in.
谢谢您的茶
Thank you for the tea.
- 你还好么 - 让我静静
- Are you OK? - Please just leave me alone.
- 你看... - 我现在不想说话
- Look... - I don't wanna talk.
拜托了
Please.
你母亲受过高等教育 也能经济独♥立♥
Your mother was educated and financially independent.
那又怎样
So?
- 她一个人也能活的很好 - 那是她没有选择
- She could survive by herself. - She didn't have a choice.
对于一个有债务的贫穷印度人家来说
For a poor family in India, with serious debt,
可能完全不是这样
it would be a very different story.
当然了 你当然会站在他那边
Of course. Of course you're going to side with him.
- 我没有站边 - 你就是不愿意承认是吧
- I'm not taking anyone's side. - You still won't give an inch, will you?
你有机会和在乎你的叔叔培养感情
You have a chance to build a relationship with an uncle who cares
你却跑来指责你的家庭
and instead you've come to put your family on trial.
出去
Get out!
- 什么 - 你听到了 出去
- What? - You heard me. Get out!
我要去哪儿
Where am I supposed to go?
既然你什么都知道 那就自己搞清楚吧
You know everything. Why don't you go figure it out?
好吧 好吧
OK, OK.
- 来啦 喝杯啤酒吗 - 我不要了 - 那来点炸猪皮吗
- Right. Pint of Sadler's? - Not for me. - Pork scratchings?
- 他这没有炸猪皮 - 我知道
- He doesn't have pork scratchings. - I know.
你还好吗 Paul
How are you doing, Paul?
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表