剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
但我选择和你在一起
But I choose to be with you.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
嘿 哥们
Hey, buddy.
想看我给你玩点新花样吗
Do you want me to show you some new tricks?
我可以给你看一周半翻滚 或者黑洞
I can show you the axel or the black hole?
你们都不明白 是吧
None of you understand, do you?
Krish
Krish.
Krish
Krish.
呃 Krish
Er... Krish.
等等
Guys.
等一下
If you could just... One second.
Nair医生 Fonseca医生
Dr Nair! Dr Fonseca!
- 不好意思 你现在不能走 - 嘿
- Excuse me, please, you can't leave. - Hey. Hey.
别碰我 别碰我
Get off me. Get off me
不然我会以袭♥警♥逮捕你的
or I'll have you arrested for assaulting a police officer.
爸爸
Dad.
进去
Get inside.
Neelam
Neelam.
谢谢你为我做的一切 Fonseca医生
Thank you for your efforts, Dr Fonseca,
但你忘记了一个细节
but I'm afraid you failed to take one tiny detail into account.
什么细节
And what's that?
我爱他
I love him.
Varma医生
Dr Varma.
等一下
Hold on a second.
Walker医生是对的
Dr Walker was right.
这些人需要我们的帮助
These people need our help.
我 我待会打给你
I'll... I'll call you back.
他在骗她
He's lying to her.
Kabir在骗Ruby
Kabir is lying to Ruby?
我跟他说过了不要骗她 这样对她不公平
I told him it was a bad idea. It's not fair on her
我也不觉得我是那个该告诉她的人
and I don't think I should be the one to tell her.
- 告诉她什么 - 她得和他谈谈
- Tell her what? - She needs to talk to him.
问他到底为什么请她到这来
Ask him why he really wants her here.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
就告诉她要和他谈谈吧
Just tell her to talk to him.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
呃... 我有事跟你说
Erm... I need to talk to you.
- 嗯 - 有些事我得...
- OK. - There's something I need to...
不好意思 我打扰你们了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
不不不 完全没有
No, no, no. Not at all.
是的 你是打扰我们了
Yes, you are.
我给你拿了茶
I got you some tea.
那你打算告诉我们到底发生了什么吗
Are you going to tell us what's going on here?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
发生什么了
What's going on?
他在骗你
He's been lying to you.
什么
What?
什么情况
What's going on?
我以为如果告诉你真♥相♥ 你就不会过来了
I thought if I told you the truth, you wouldn't come here.
什么真♥相♥
Well, what truth?
你知道什么了
What do you know?
快说
Tell me!
我是你父亲 Ruby
I'm your father, Ruby.
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
OK.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表