剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
Surely you've realised by now that I am invincible.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思
Pardon me.
这地方是什么人建的
Who builds these places?
可能是狡猾的建筑商
It could be dodgy builders.
也可能只是倒霉
Or it could just be bad luck.
最好别想这些事是怎么发生的
It's best to not think about how these things happen.
我只能试着专注于眼前的事情
I just try to focus on what's in front of me and...
并尽力做好我的工作
do the best job I can.
今早被截肢的男人
The man this morning with the amputation,
他会活下来吗
will he live?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望可以
Hopefully.
怎么样了
How we doing?
我们过一会看看他的胳膊
We'll take a look at that arm in a minute,
看看我们能为几周后的植皮做什么准备
see what we can do to set things up for a skin graft in a couple of weeks.
- 他的血压怎么了 - 在下降 90/60
- What's happening to his pressure? - It's down, 90/60.
Mohanan 保持冷静 我们会尽力的
Mohanan? Try to stay calm. We're doing everything we can.
可能是输血的反应
It maybe a reaction to the blood transfusion.
- 我们确定了他的排斥血型吗 - 我去确认一下
- Do we need his type reject? - I'll chase it.
Mohanan 没关系的
Mohanan? It's OK.
- 我在这呢 - 我确定我给他输的是O型阴性
- I'm here. - I definitely gave him O-neg.
- 可能是打错标签了吗 - 不太可能
- Could it be wrongly labelled? - It's possible but highly unlikely.
护士 给他注射生理盐水
Nurse? Run through some saline,
再给他注射肾上腺素和氢化可的松
and draw up adrenaline and hydrocortisone stat.
- 他的血压怎么样了 - 还是很低
- How's his pressure now? - Still low.
血型结果出来了 他是HH型
The blood results are back. He's HH.
这就对了 熊猫血 非常少见
That explains it. Bombay blood group, as rare as they come.
- 我们要多久能拿到 - 太久了
- How long till we get some in? - Way too long.
可能只有孟买♥♥才有
It'll probably have to come from Mumbai.
他提到了有一个哥哥
He did mention a brother.
- 去查查 - 好的
- Get onto it, will you? - OK.
Sham 我十分钟之前就让你走了
Sham, I told you to leave ten minutes ago.
怎么 你不知道王子街在哪吗
Huh? You don't know where the Princes Street is?
好吧 我自己去
OK, I'll go.
Mr. Kalita吗 Ratheesh Kalita
Mr Kalita? Ratheesh Kalita?
抱歉 我有点急 你能等十分钟吗 我马上回来
I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry. Can you wait for ten? I'll be back
是关于你弟弟的事
It's about your brother.
- 你是谁 - 我是Walker医生 我在善缘医院工作
- Who are you? - I'm Dr Walker, I work at the Good Karma Hospital.
Mohanan是我病人 他需要血液配型
Mohanan is one of my patients. He needs a blood match urgently.
是他让你来的吗
Did he tell you to come here?
是 他发生了意外
Yes, he's been in a very serious accident.
抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
Mr. Kalita 他伤得很重
Mr Kalita, he is very ill.
我和我弟弟已经十多年没说过话了
My brother and I haven't been part of each other's lives
我也无意改变这种状况
these last ten years. I don't intend to change that.
那你打算让他死吗
So, you're prepared to let him die?
好多了 Sushma 来坐下吧
So much better, Sushma. Come. Sit down.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
他在工作
He's at work.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
我们很快就会找到他的
I'm sure we'll find him soon.
他们给他升职了 你知道么
They promoted him, you know?
他手下有二十人
He has 20 people working under him.
他工作很努力
He's doing very well for himself.
Rajan曾经跟我说过他在做什么的
Rajan once tried to tell me what it was that he does.
大概就是
Something to do with...
把橡胶和塑料混合在一起
mixing rubber and plastic.
他是个化学家
He's a chemist, you see?
我对这些一窍不通
I don't understand these things.
我也是
That makes two of us.
小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful.
女性 将近30岁 头部和胸部受伤
Female, late 20s, head and chest injuries,
可能有肋骨断裂 神志不清
possible rib fractures, in and out of consciousness.
- 带她去拍X光 - 我妈妈
- Take her to the x-ray. - My mother...
- 我妈妈 她在这吗 - 你妈妈叫什么
- My mother, is she here? - Who is your mother?
- Sushma - Sushma Variar吗
- Sushma. - Sushma Variar?
- 她在这吗 - 她在
- Is she here? - Yes.
轻微脑震荡 还有点淤青
The mild concussion, some bumps and bruises.
她一直在问你父亲的事
She's been asking about your father.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
他四年前去世了
He died four years ago.
老爸 我们有麻烦了
Dad? We got a problem.
我们找到了Sushma的女儿
We have found Sushma's daughter.
麻烦的就是我找不到Sushma了 她不见了
That's the problem. I can't find Sushma. She's gone.
那是他哥哥 他很不情愿过来
That's the brother. He was pretty reluctant to come in.
我想他们可能有家庭纷争吧
I think there's been some kind of big family argument.
我做的最棒的事就是离家五千公里
The best thing I ever did was put 5,000 miles between me and my family.
从那时起一切都顺利多了 圣诞节就像梦一样美好
We've got on brilliantly ever since. Christmas is a dream.
- 我会在这等着 确认他不会改主意 - 希望他配型成功吧
- I'm going to stay here to make sure he doesn't change his mind. - Let's hope he's a match.
- 惊喜 - 嘿
- Surprise. - Hey.
- 你在干嘛 - 显然在工作
- What are you up to? - Working, obviously.
你还在为那晚我父母的事
You're still pissed off with me.
生我的气吗
About the other night with my parents.
拜托我说了抱歉了
Come on, I did say sorry.
是 在短♥信♥里
Yeah, in a text.
但我真心抱歉
And I genuinely am.
我不该让你面对那种局面
I shouldn't have put you in that situation.
- 是啊 你不该 - 你是个好人
- No, you shouldn't. - And you're an amazing person.
- 你人好 可能对动物也很好 - 够了 别这样
- And you're kind and probably great with animals -- - Enough. Come on.
那 我们和好了吗
So, we good, then?
我想是的
Yeah. I suppose.
好哒 那你今晚要带我去个聚会
Brilliant! Cos you're taking me to a party tonight.
不好意思 让我重说一遍
Sorry, let me rephrase that.
你今晚有空吗
Are you free tonight?
我六点下班
My shift ends at 06:00.
那 就这么定了
So, it's a date?
别迟到哟
Don't be late.
出去吧
Get out of here.
还要多久
How much longer?
还要一会 然后你需要休息
It'll take a little while, and then you need to rest.
有些人献血之后会觉得有点头昏
Some people feel a little lightheaded after giving blood.
不用 我这就走
No, I'm just going to go.
- 我不是要干涉你们 - 那就别管
- Look, I don't want to interfere -- - Then don't.
不好意思 给他献血对我来说是个艰难的决定
I'm sorry. Being here isn't easy.
他被困在废墟里的时候
When he was trapped in that rubble...
曾说过如果发生意外 要我找到你
he said that if anything happened I should find you.
为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
他要我告诉你 他很抱歉
He asked me to tell you he's sorry.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have brothers or sisters?
我没有手足 只有我和我妈妈
I grew up alone, just me and my mum.
小时候我是那么的以他为荣
I was so proud of him when we were boys.
他从不犯错
He could do no wrong.
我一直照顾他
I would always look out for him.
然后他开始酗酒
And then he started drinking.
他变了
And he changed.
他丢了工作 没了朋友
He lost his job, lost his friends.
他变得一无所有
He lost everything.
他说他会戒酒 当你爱一个人的时候
He said he'd stop drinking, and when you love someone,
你会想要相信他 对吧
you want to believe them, don't you?
酗酒是种疾病
Alcoholism is a disease.
Mohanan杀了他的妻子
Mohanan killed his wife.
他当着儿子的面勒死了她
He strangled her in front of their son.
Sham现在和我一起生活
Sham lives with me now.
从那天起 他一句话都没说过
Since that day, he hasn't spoken.
我弟弟在监狱待了十年
My brother spent ten years in jail.
我可以给他献血 但我不会原谅他
I'll give him my blood, but I won't make any excuses for him.
再也不会了
Not any more.
失陪
Excuse me.
他腹部的积液变多了
The fluid in his abdomen has increased.
他一定是内出血了
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表