剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
谁是你的法定监护人
Who is your legal guardian?
- 我是说 还有其他家庭成员吗 - 你误会了
- I mean, any other family members? - You misunderstand.
我没有家人 因为我是怒神 拉克希米的人类形态
I have no family because I am the goddess Lakshmi in human form.
女神是不需要父母的
A goddess has no need of parents.
你做的很好
You're doing well.
- 过来 - 哦 现在感觉好多了 - 那就好
- There you go. - Ohh. Oh, this feels better. - Yeah. That's good.
- 你有孩子吗 - 没有 现在还没有
- Do you have kids? - No. Not yet.
你总是会做计划
You always had a plan.
那句话怎么说来着 生活嘲笑那些做计划的人
What do they say? Life laughs at those that make plans.
是啊
True.
我结过婚
I was married.
我们试了很多次 但是从来都没怀上
We tried, but the kids never happened.
然后呢 我们同意不再在一起了
And then... well, we agreed not to be together any more.
- 对不起 - 不 我很幸运
- I'm sorry. - No. I'm lucky.
我有朋友 家人 一份我喜欢的工作
I have friends, family, a job that I love.
人应该对其所拥有的心存感激
One should be grateful for what one has.
- 啊哦 - 我们继续 - 好
- Uh- oh. - Oh. - Here we go again. - OK.
- 哦 - 很好 慢慢呼吸 好
- Ohh! - That's good. Breathe through it. Good.
所以 他怎么说
So... what did he say?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
实际上 你一句话都没说意味着重要
The fact that you've barely said a word suggests it does.
我很感激你做的努力 但是我就是不想讨论这件事
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I just don't wanna talk about it.
什么
What the...
我们是医生
We're doctors.
- 胫腓骨骨折 - 是吗 你确定 - 检查他的呼吸
- Open tib fib fracture. - Yeah, you think? - Check his breathing.
能听见我说话吗 能听见吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
看这里 看着我的手指
Look at this. Look at my finger.
胸腔里的声音听起来很清晰 我们需要马上带他离开这里
The chest sounds clear. We need to get him out of here immediately.
清理这些东西需要花费一些时间
It will take time to clear this.
我们得回去 去你父亲那
We have to go back... to your father's.
好 我去拿夹板
OK, I'll get the splint.
应该不会花费很长时间
It won't be long now.
你听过催产素吗
Have you heard of oxytocin?
没有 我应该听说过吗
No. Should I?
也有人称之为爱的荷尔蒙
They call it the love hormone.
当孩子出生的时候 你体内的系统会分泌这个物质
When these children are born, your system will be flooded with it.
这是你和你孩子的自然联♥系♥
It's nature's way of bonding you with your babies.
我想说的是 不管最后怎么安排
What I'm trying to say is that, no matter what arrangements have been made,
总是有些事情不在我们的控制内
there are some things that are way beyond our control.
所以在他们出生之后
So after they're born,
或许你不抱着他们的话会好过一点
it might be easier for you if you don't hold them.
我懂了
I understand.
很好
Good.
- 今年是哪一年 - 2018年
- Which year is this? - 2018.
- 我们在哪 - 善缘医院
- And where are we? - The Good Karma Hospital.
你还要更有意思的问题吗
Haven't you any trickier questions?
- Aston Villa是哪年赢得的欧洲杯 - 1982年
- In what year did Aston Villa win the European Cup? - 1982.
在你衣服上写着呢
It's written on your shirt.
- 你住在哪 - Baikunth 和我的随从 毗瑟神
- Where do you live? - Baikunth. With my consort, Lord Vishnu.
我可以回家了吗 我真的想回去了
Can I go home now? I really want to.
可以 我保证 很快你就能回家了
Yes, you'll soon be home, I promise.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是你的
This belongs to you.
对
Yes.
好好用
Use it wisely.
就是这样 宝贝 用力 好女孩
That's it, sweetheart. Push! Good girl!
在用一次力 马上就熬了 再用力一次 加油 马上就可以了
One more push. You're nearly there. One more push. Come on. Nearly there.
干得漂亮 好孩子 真是好孩子
Well done! Good girl! Good girl!
在这里 在这呢
There we go. There we go.
好
Yes.
- 哦 亲爱的 - 好了
- Oh, my darling. - OK.
出来一个 还有一个
One down, one to go.
我准备联♥系♥最近的药物中心 他们会派一辆私人救护车
I managed to contact the nearest pharm centre and they're sending a private ambulance
- 尽快 - 好 - 疼吗 - 好多了 我刚才又给他
- as soon as possible. - Good. - Pain? - Better. I just gave him another...
嗨
Hi.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back.
- 他怎么样了 - 都在控制范围内
- How is he? - Everything's under control.
- 等下会有一辆救护车来接他 - 很好
- An ambulance is coming for him. - Good.
我们什么时候才能知道路的情况
When will we hear about the road?
我已经告诉他们如果路通了第一时间来告诉我
I've told them to let me know as soon as it's open.
很好
Good.
在你等待的时候你想吃什么东西吗
You wanna eat something while you wait?
不 我和我的病人在一起呆着
No, I'll stay with my patient.
我知道了
I understand.
Varma医生 你呢
Dr Varma, you perhaps?
救人性命会让我感到饥饿 我要吃点东西 谢谢
Saving lives will always make me hungry. Yes. Thank you.
来吧
Come.
好了
There we go.
- 另外一个 - 这个比较闹 我就知道
- One of each. - Come on, noisy one. I know.
是时候见你的哥哥了 是吧
It's time to meet your brother. Hm?
你感觉怎么样 还好吗
How are you feeling? You all right?
就好像我和世界重量级冠军打了十个回合
Like I've gone ten rounds with the world champion heavyweight.
Pram 你还好吗
Pram! Are you OK?
Naveen叔叔 Sweta
Uncle Naveen! Sweta!
- 谢谢你 医生 - 这位是Fonseca医生
- Thank you, doctor. - This is Dr Fonseca.
没有她我根本做不到
I couldn't have done this without her.
谢谢你 你知道是为了什么
Thank you. You know what for.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
- 现在 你们介不介意去外面等几分钟 - 可以
- Now, would you mind waiting outside just for a couple of minutes? - Sure.
- 谢谢你 - 等会见
- Thank you. - I'll see you.
看见了吗 一点都不疼 是吧
See? It didn't hurt, did it?
我很温柔的 对吧 小天使
I was very gentle. Huh? My little angel.
我要拿着这些血液去做检验 Pramila怎么样
I'll get these bloods tested. How is Pramila?
我觉得你的朋友是一名极具自我掌控能力 更是一名勇敢的年轻女士
I think your friend is a very self- possessed, not to mention brave young lady.
- 父母们到了 我们应该让他们进来 - 当然
- The parents are here. We should let them in. - Of course.
我们这边快结束了 对不对
We are almost done here, aren't we? Huh?
过来吧 小宝贝
Come on, you.
哦
Oh.
Mari
Mari.
我们不应觉得这么做对她来说是容易的
It would be a mistake for us to think this is easy for her.
对 Fonseca医生
Yes, Dr Fonseca.
跟我来
Follow me.
- 也许她是个孤儿 - 非常有可能 是的
- Maybe she's an orphan. - Quite possibly, yes.
但是她和流浪的小孩相比又像是受过教育
But she seems too educated to be a street kid.
Paul 你已经尽你做能了 就这样吧
Paul, you have done everything that you possibly could. Now we'll take it from here.
我相信在我们解决这个事情之前护士会照顾她的
I'm sure the nurses will look after her till we sort this out.
不 如果可以的话 我要陪着她直到她的父母出现
No, I'll stick with her till her folks turn up. If that's OK.
那我相信 女神会喜欢你的陪伴的
Well, then, I'm sure the goddess will enjoy your company.
- 医生 - 在
- Doctor? - Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
完了
Shit.
- 这些帽子好滑稽 - 哦 才没有呢
- These hats are ridiculous. - Oh, they're not.
看看他啊
(Come on.)
谢谢
Thank you.
如果撒谎的话 我会说这是我应该做的
I would say my pleasure, but I'd be lying.
我再也不想生孩子了
I'm never giving birth again as long as I live!
- 错过分娩我们很抱歉 - 你一定很累了
- I'm just sorry we missed it. - You must be exhausted.
所有困难的事情都被你做了
You did all the hard work.
实际上 她说得对 我确实做了
Actually, she's right. I have.
这提醒到我
That reminds me.
给
Here.
一条项链
A necklace?
你和我们在一起的时候 我看出来你有多喜欢它
I saw how much you loved it when you were staying with us.
我希望能把这个给你
II want you to have it.
什么 不 我不能拿
What? No. I can't.
你给予我们的
What you have given us...
能换无数条项链
it's worth a million necklaces.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我能和你们两个在我办公室说句话吗
Please could I have a word with both of you in my office?
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表