剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
OK, is he an actor?
- 是 - 是的
- Yep. - Yes.
- 我从没听过这个人 - 什么意思
- I've never heard of him! - What do you mean?
他是... 他是... 蝙蝠侠
He was... He was...(Batman).
啊 啊 是不是那个人
Ah, ah, is it that guy?
呃 Christian
Er... Christian...
- Bale - 不是 - 你是猜不出来了 Bev
- Bale? - No, no. - You're never gonna get it, Bev.
- 哦 天呐 - 不要作弊嘛
- Oh, God. - No cheating.
- Bev - Adam West 这什么人啊
- Bev! - Adam West, who is that?
这是电视剧版的蝙蝠侠啊
He was the original Batman in the TV series.
你们让我觉得我好老
Makes me feel old now.
你本来就很老
That's cos you are old.
好啦 再来杯一样的吗
Right... same again?
我这次要杯啤酒吧 这个酒我不爱喝
I'll have a beer this time. This isn't doing it for me.
哦 鸡尾酒权威都这么说哦 你喝过他的鸡尾酒吗
Ooh, says the cocktail connoisseur. You ever had one of his cocktails?
- 他的酒简直是泯灭人性啊 - 嘿
- They are a crime against humanity. - Oi!
哦
Ooh!
Jacks 来帮我拿酒
Jacks, help me carry!
你看 我说过她们很有意思吧
You see? I told you they were a laugh.
嗯 她们还不错
Yeah, they're all right.
除了说我老以外
Apart from when they're calling me old.
我调的酒真有那么差吗
Are my cocktails really that bad?
- 超级难喝 - 好吧
- Bloody awful. - Yeah.
好吧 坏消息是 我还是不能开车
OK, so the bad news is, I'm still banned from driving.
但是好消息是 我有个完美的备用计划
But the good news is, I've got an amazing plan B
来带我们去派对
to get us to the party.
你的敞篷车
Your chariot awaits.
哦天呐 这可真棒
Oh, my God, this is brilliant!
我们一定会玩的超开心
We're gonna have so much fun.
- 我迫不及待要带你去认识那里的人啦 - 啊
- There are so many people I want you to meet. - Ah.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
- 舒服吗 - 超舒服
- Comfortable? - Very.
- 抓紧了 - 好的
- Hold on tight. - OK.
真好看 非常适合你
Very nice. It's a perfect fit.
都是Mala做的
There's Mala for you.
她量好尺寸 做好寄给我的
She got this made to measure and sent it to me.
我什么都不用做 这女人简直是永动机啊
I haven't had to do a thing. The woman's a machine!
那我们得让她来这上班
We should get her to work here.
离我第一次结婚已经太久远了
It's a far cry from the first time I got married.
我从没想过
I never thought that...
会再结一次婚
I'd do this again.
你没有动摇对吧
You're not having any doubts, are you?
没有
No.
我爱Mala
I love Mala.
我很确定
I'm certain of that.
只是
It's just that...
想到Deepa
.. with Deepa, I...
我还爱着她
.. I still loved her.
我还爱着
I still do.
我想她会理解我的
I'm sure she would understand.
她会的
She would.
现在 我觉得我可以带大家去喝个酒
Now, I thought I'd take us all for a drink.
听起来不错
That sounds like a good idea.
Mr. Kalita
Mr Kalita?
Sham知道他爸爸离开了
Sham knows his father has been away.
但他不知道为什么
But he doesn't know why.
他已经长大了
He's getting to an age now...
要做出自己的选择了
he'll have to make his own decision about him.
在我看来 你越是回避这些事
For what it's worth, I think the longer you leave these things,
就越难说出口
the harder it gets.
我曾觉得 如果他恨他爸爸的话 心里会好过一些
I used to think it would be easier if he hated his father.
显然对我来说好过一些
Certainly easier for me.
你很爱Sham吧
You love Sham, right?
视如己出
Like he was my own.
那...可能不是要不要告诉他的问题
Then it... it's probably not a case of IF you tell him,
而是什么时候
but WHEN.
当时机成熟的时候
So, when the time is right...
就告诉他真♥相♥吧
.. just tell him the truth.
如果是你 你会想知道吗
Would you want to know?
想
Yeah.
我想知道
I would.
- 今天很忙吧 - 算是吧
- Busy day, now? - You could say that.
Lydia待会请大家喝酒
Lydia is treating everyone to a drink later.
已经到了她请客的时候了吗
Is it that time of year already?
我想着要趁着她大方的时候
I think I'm going to abuse her hospitality
喝个酩酊大醉
and get incredibly drunk.
要是让你一个人醉 那我可太不够朋友了
It would be very rude of me to let you drink alone.
- 那倒是 - 嗯
- This is true. - Mm.
- 酒吧见 - 好
- See you there? - I think so.
嗨 Mandeep
Hi, Mandeep.
那是Miti和Jasu
That's Miti and Jasu.
你一定会喜欢Jasu的 她有种诡异的幽默
You'd really love Jasu. She's got a really dark sense of humour.
Ben?
Ben?
- 嘿 - 嘿帅哥
- Hey. - Hey, gorgeous.
- AJ 这是Ben - Ben 这是AJ - 嘿
- AJ, Ben. Ben, this is AJ. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Ben Arjun在这边 过来打个招呼吧
Hey, Ben. Arjun's here. Come and say hi.
- 嘿 这个Ben是什么人 - 呃 他是我朋友
- Hey, hey, who's Ben? - Er, he's my friend.
拜托 Mandeep 我以为我们
Come on, Mandeep, I thought we were...
在约会
.. on a date.
AJ 我是很喜欢你 但是
AJ, I like you but...
哦 你在开我玩笑
Oh, you're teasing me.
是啊
Yeah.
- 啊 是啊 - 天呐 别这样
- Yeah, yeah, totally. - Oh, my God, don't do that.
我以为我让你心碎了呢
I thought I broke your heart or something.
去喝点东西 我待会带你认识我的朋友们好吧
Go get yourself a drink and I'll introduce you to everyone later, OK?
你可真污
You're a filthy one, you are.
是啊
It's true!
天呐 我都忘了这有多热了
God, I always forget how hot it is here.
- 所以我总爱穿围裙 - 我宁愿像个男人一样流汗
- That's why I often favour a sarong. - I'd rather sweat and look like a man.
哦那画面可真美 是吧
Oh, that's a lovely image (!) Isn't it.
谢谢您了
Thanks for that (!)
嘿 你说我们应该干点什么
Hey, you know what we should do?
我们应该去游泳啊
We should go for a swim.
- 是啊 - 哦 我不确定
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, I don't know.
- 来嘛 - 别这样
- Oh, come on. - Sod it!
走了走了去游泳
Come on, let's get in! Come on!
- 快来 Paul - 快来
- Come on, Paul. - Come on!
Greg在哪
So, where is Greg?
他和朋友出去玩了 但他不会介意我们用他的地方的
He's out with friends but he won't mind us making ourselves at home.
神说 要有光
And the Lord said, "Let there be light"...
- 就有了光 - 好了 都要什么
- and there was light. - Right, who wants what?
啤酒 各种啤酒
Beer. All of it.
哦 天呐 酒柜上了锁
Oh, God! There's a lock on the cabinet. No.
Greg的习惯就是 他从来不改习惯
The thing about Greg is, he never changes anything.
- 那去吧...接好了 - 你接好了
- Take that... Watch you! - Watch you!
我们要记账吗 还是在脑子里记住就够了
Do we keep a tab or do we have to keep it in our heads?
大方点就好
Just pay him in kind.
- 你要喝什么 - 龙舌兰
- What do you want to drink? - Tequila!
- 好的 龙舌兰 - 红酒
- OK, Tequila. - Wine?
好的 Mari 你也喝红酒吗
Yeah. Mari, you want some wine?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
那 今天怎么样
So, how have you been?
我是说 总体上
Generally, I mean.
还行
Good.
你呢
You?
还不错
.. good.
那就好
Good.
事实上我觉得我好多了
Actually, I've probably been better.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你今晚有约会
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表