剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
实话吗? 狄更斯的书不是为我准备的
Honestly? Dickens pretty much passed me by.
- 我看的基本都是医学书 - 那我的阑尾可要谢谢你
- I'm mostly medical books. - Well, my appendix is grateful for that.
- 你喜欢读书吗 - 当然
- You like to read? - Always.
说实话我不太像个农民
To be honest, I'm not much of a farmer.
我爸爸比较像
That was always my father's life.
他看起来很易怒
He seems very angry.
只有醒着的时候啦
Only when he is awake.
他其实人很好
He is a good person really.
他只是 喜欢按自己的方式做事
He just... likes to have his own way.
我要是听他的了 现在我们就没法聊天了
If I'd listened to him, we might not be talking.
他希望我们明天就回去
He will want us to leave tomorrow.
你是我的病人 我说走你才能走 最近你可不能走
You're my patient. You leave when I say so, and not a moment sooner.
没什么能威胁你是吧
Nothing intimidates you, does it?
其实是演出来的 不过别告诉别人
It's an act. Don't tell anyone.
这书结局是大团圆吗
So, does it have a happy ending?
我看完就告诉你
When I finish, I will let you know.
来杯金汤力吗
Gin and tonic?
不管你信不信 我已经不是第一次过同居生活了
Believe it or not, it's not the first time I've cohabited.
你为什么觉得我会想听这个
Do I wanna hear this?
想象一个在斯陶尔布里奇的一室一厅公♥寓♥
Picture a one-bedroom flat in Stourbridge.
我当时19岁 Wendy在酒厂工作 有免费样品酒可以喝
I was 19. Wendy worked at the brewery. Free samples.
很叛逆的女孩
Very adventurous girl.
- 真的 那时就像活在梦里 - 我实在不想听这个
- Truly, I was living the dream. - I really don't wanna hear this.
一切就从一个粉色的牙刷开始
And it all started with a single pink toothbrush.
有天它出现在我半品脱大的脸盆里
One day it just appeared in the half-pint pot by the washbasin.
我发出抗♥议♥ 她说只是为了方便
I raised the issue, and was told it was merely convenience.
但这状况并没有停下
But it didn't stop there.
接下来就是换洗内衣 浴袍
Next came spare underwear, bathrobe.
有天我打开衣柜 吓了一跳
And one day I opened the wardrobe, and it hit me.
- 怎么了 - 七双鞋子 简直像美足店
- What? - Seven pairs of shoes, a foot spa,
以及我在认真谈一场恋爱的事实
and the fact that I was in a serious relationship!
- 你做什么了 - 我做了这情况下所有19岁少年会做的事
- What did you do? - I did what any 19 year old would do in that situation.
我对她超级恶劣 然后她离开我了
I treated her appallingly until she left me.
原谅我丝毫不觉得意外
Forgive me for not being surprised.
- 我那时年轻又愚蠢 - 现在你不这样了 真好
- I was young and foolish. - Good thing you've changed, then, eh?
我的意思是 你看
I mean, look!
- 这景色简直完美 - 是啊 - 足以让任何人陷入爱河
- It's perfect. - Mm. - Enough to make anyone fall in love.
这还用说嘛
There's a lot of it about!
我们说话的工夫 Ram兜里就有个订婚戒指快要捂不住了
There's an engagement ring burning a hole in Ram's pocket as we speak.
- 这是个暗示吗 - 什么
- Is that a hint? - What?!
天呐 不是
God, no!
- 你是认真的吗 - 当然不是
- Are you being serious? - Of course not.
来 我去给你拿甜点
Here. I'll get you dessert.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 他还好吗 - 他发烧了 脉搏跳的也太快了
- Is he OK? - He has a fever. His pulse is too high.
我需要你再拿点生理盐水
I need you to go and get more fluids.
- Mari说我们只剩最后三包了 - 但是我的患者需要
- Mari said we're down to the last three bags. - Which my patient needs!
- 快去 - 好
- Now. - OK.
医生 既然你已经治好他了 我们能走了吗
So, Doctor, now that you've cured him, can he leave?
您儿子刚做了一场大手术 感染已经蔓延到他整个腹部了
Your son just had a major operation. The infection's spread to his belly,
- 他需要抗生素 - 也许其他医生
- so he needs antibiotics. - Maybe some other doctor...
Mr. Mathew 我不会和您继续辩论
Look, Mr. Mathew, I'm not gonna have this conversation...
- 如果他没康复 那为什么 - 今晚我是这里的负责医生
- If he's not well, why... - Tonight, I am the senior doctor here,
也就是说我的决定就是最终决定
which means my decision is final!
Mari?
Mari?
抱歉 医生 这样太不专业了
I'm so sorry, Doctor. This is totally unprofessional.
- 抱歉 - 你还好吗
- Sorry. - Are you OK?
我以为只是拌个嘴
I thought it was just a squabble.
然后今天早上我收到了这个
And then this morning, I got this.
显然
Apparently, er...
他找了别人
he's... found someone else...
可以给他我给不了的
.. who can provide what I can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Really.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 真的抱歉 - 不 不
- I... I'm sorry. - No, no!
该道歉的是我
It's me who should apologise.
把私人情绪带到工作中是非常不负责任的
It's totally irresponsible to bring personal problems to work.
我不会再犯了 刚刚实在没忍♥住
I will not do it again. It's mere self-indulgence. No.
Mari 等等 我不介意聊聊的 等等
Mari, wait. I don't mind talking. Wait.
我们要打开备用发电机
We need to start the backup generator!
- 你知道怎么用这个吗 - 当然 这不是第一次停电了
- You know how to use this? - Of course, doctor! This is not the first time.
拿着
Hold this!
- 燃料管连上了吗 - 地板插座
- Fuel connected? - Yes. Floor plugs...
完蛋了
That's not good!
AJ在检查路灯有没有亮
AJ is checking to see if the streetlights are out.
- 可能整个州都停电了 - 电♥话♥完全用不了
- It could be down across the whole state. - It's totally dead.
如果没有电 什么都用不了
If there's no power, nothing will work.
基站也需要电
Even the mobiles need power to the masts.
你现在想做什么
What do you want to do?
我们把病人尽量安置在女诊室
Okay, let's get as many patients as possible into the female ward.
这样就可以看着他们 多拿点手电筒 蜡烛
That way we can keep an eye on them. More torches, more candles.
- 然后让AJ去找救援 - 在这种天气吗
- Then send AJ for help. - In this?!
- 我们别无选择 - 好的医生
- We don't have a choice! - Yes, Doctor.
Ruby 我需要你 快来
Ruby, I need you now. Come on!
我们测不到血压了
We can't get a blood pressure.
- 他疼多久了 - 一个小时 可能更久
- How long has he been in pain? - An hour, maybe more.
他的脉搏很微弱 他心跳过速了
His pulse is weaker. He's tachycardic,
而且他高烧不退
and his temperature is up.
你想做什么 发生什么了医生
What do you want to do? What's wrong, Doctor?
- 我以为手术进展的很顺利 - 我也以为
- I thought the procedure went well. - I... I thought so.
可能是我缝合时候出了差错
Maybe I didn't close him up properly.
如果我犯了错 他的伤口可能在出血
If I made a mistake, he could be bleeding at the operation site.
- 但是Varma医生当时在监督你 - 他
- But Dr Varma was there with you. - He...
- 我们要把他送手术室了 - 不行 现在没电
- We need to take him back to theatre. - We can't, without power.
如果他在内出血 血是不会自己停下的 我要开腹看看
If he's bleeding, it won't stop. I have to go in and check.
- Walker医生 这不现实 - 我们要么现在动手术 要么看着他死
- Dr. Walker, it is impossible! - We either operate now, or we watch him die.
医生?
Doctor?
好吧
OK.
好了 开灯吧
OK. Turn it on.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
Ruby?
Ruby?
- 嗯 我们开始吧 - 好
- Yeah. Let's just get on with it. - OK.
灯快灭了
It's going down.
我靠
Shit!
医生? 怎么了?
Doctor? What's wrong?
Ruby!
Ruby!
没事
Nothing.
什么问题都没有
Nothing's wrong.
没有内出血 没有渗漏
No bleeding, no leak...
你在干嘛?!
What the hell are you doing?!
他们说你在这我还不信
I didn't believe them when they said you were in here.
让开 Walker医生
Step away, Dr Walker.
- 我们现在要立刻清洗缝合 - 好的医生
- We need to wash out and close up immediately, please. - Yes, Doctor.
- 我就想知道为什么 - 我以为我做了正确的决定
- I just wanna know why. - I thought it was the right decision.
在停电时候做手术吗
To try and operate during a blackout?
可能是缝合失败
It could've been a failed anastomosis.
他可能失血过多
Could've been bleeding out.
然而是吗
And was he?
- 不是 - Walker医生 自信和自大之间是有明确界限的
- No. - There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance, Dr Walker.
让我们祈祷这男孩不会为此付出代价吧 啊 你来的正好
Let's hope this boy doesn't pay the price. Ah! Perfect timing.
我需要你接手他 检查可能的感染性休克
I need you to take over here. Check for possible septic shock,
重复手术 她一个人带他进手术室了
post-repeat surgery. She brought him back here alone,
显然我制♥造♥了一个怪物 人工呼吸器不要停
so clearly I've created a monster. Carry on the manual ventilation
- 直到电力恢复 - 好的
- till the power comes back on. - Of course.
医生?
Doctor?
您儿子病的很重
Your son is very sick.
我们在尽力帮助他
We're doing everything we can to help him.
每天他都...
Every day he works...
一直工作
.. hours and hours.
他是我的一切
He's all I have --
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表