剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
唯一值得我付出一切的人
the only thing in my life that is worth anything.
我要和他说话
I need to talk to him.
这孩子是个梦想家你知道吗
The boy's a dreamer, you know?
思想要么飘到云端 要么就扎进他的书中
Head always in the clouds or in one of his damned books.
他需要规矩
He needed discipline.
我爱我儿子
I love my son.
我一定要让他知道
I must make sure he knows that.
跟我来
Follow me.
我的病人
My patient.
Lydia让我接手了
Lydia asked me to take charge.
我知道
I know.
恐怕活不了太久了
I'm afraid it won't be much longer now.
几点了? 请问几点了?
The time? Please, what is the time?
快凌晨四点了
Almost 4:00 AM.
太早了 我们再坚持一下 拜托了医生
It's too soon! We must continue. Please, Doctor!
很抱歉 我们真的无能为力
I'm so sorry. There's really not much more we can do.
她还能听见我说话
She hears me.
她还听得懂
She understands.
你♥爸♥爸一定很以你为荣吧
Your own father must be very proud of you --
这么年轻就成为一名医生
a doctor, so young.
我爸爸在我还是个婴儿时就离开我了
My father left when I was a baby.
他一定是太软弱了 或者心智缺陷
He must have been weak! Or perhaps... mentally deficient.
我妈妈只是觉得他是个自私又以自我为中心的混♥蛋♥
I think mum just thought he was a selfish, self-centred bastard.
我现在都不知道他是死是活
Now I don't even know if he's dead or alive.
所以这才是你来这里的原因吗 来寻找你的父亲吗
So, this is why you came here? To look for your father?
不
No.
我到这来是为了...
I came here to...
我也不知道我为什么来这
I-I don't know why I came here.
我只知道我在英国并不开心
I wasn't happy in England. I know that.
只有傻瓜才想开心
Only a fool wants to be happy.
我觉得你不是个傻瓜
And you're nobody's fool, I think.
终于来电了 我们给他戴上呼吸机吧
Finally! We'll put him on the machine.
请拿着这个
Hold this.
- 喝咖啡吗 - 谢谢
- Coffee? - Thanks.
- 他怎么样了 - 好点了
- How is he? - Yeah. Better.
那就好
Good.
如果是你 你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
死亡时间 医生
Time of death, Doctor, please?
您母亲在今天凌晨六点十分去世
Your mother passed away at 6:10 this morning.
- 您会记录这个吗 - 这是流程
- You will record this? - That's the procedure, yes.
这样很好 她做到了
This is fine. She's done it.
可以把扳手递给我吗 在那
Can I get a spanner? In there.
好的 好
Yes. Yes, er...
给
Here.
这是意味着你又和你♥爸♥爸说话了吗
So, this means you are speaking to your father again?
我刚说过
I just did.
你昨晚做的很好
You did well last night.
连Mari都夸你了
Even Mari said so,
她可是一贯挑剔
and she's a harsh mistress.
这个活塞完全失灵了
The piston's completely seized up.
这可不行
It's no good.
天呐 AJ 说点什么吧
For God's sake say something, AJ.
你打算什么时候求婚
When do you plan on asking her?
等时机正确吧
When the time is right.
你也知道 这种事需要正确的时机
You know, these things, they... they need the right moment.
你得长大了AJ
You've got to grow up, AJ.
你♥爸♥爸也得学着... 放手
But your father needs to... let you.
这就是我们的第一步了
And this is the first step, for you and for me.
那...
Well?
恭喜
Congratulations.
- 我的好儿子 - 哦
- My boy! - Oh!
- 我能接着干以前的工作吗 - 别做梦了
- Can I have my old job back? - Not a chance!
- 早安 - 感觉怎么样
- Good morning. - How are you feeling?
这孩子真是年轻力壮
The boy has the strength of youth.
上一秒还在鬼门关 接着就能干活了
One minute they are at death's door, and the next... ready for work!
还是需要一段时间康复的
A period of recuperation is necessary.
要是让一个人享受闲散的生活 就再也勤快不了
Give someone a taste of an idle life, you've lost them forever.
好吧
OK.
就一天 多一分钟都不行了
One day. Not a minute more.
Mr. Mathew 我能
Mr Mathew, can I just...
我给了你想要的 和他谈谈的机会
I gave you what you asked for -- a chance to speak to him.
我 很感激
Well, I'm... quite grateful for that.
- 那就告诉他你跟我说的 - 什么
- So, tell him what you told me. - What?
我很老了 健忘得很
I'm old! I keep forgetting things.
告诉他你爱他
Tell him that you love him.
每个父亲都爱他们的孩子
Every father loves their children.
不需要站在房♥顶上喊的
Nobody needs to shout it from the rooftops.
总有一天你会找到你父亲 他会亲口告诉你的
You will find him one day, and he will tell you this himself.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can I help you?!
没关系 医生 这是Mr. Shafeez 我的会计
It's OK, Doctor. This is Mr Shafeez. He's my accountant.
这并不能解释他为什么在看我的病历记录
Which doesn't explain why he's looking at my hospital notes.
这是我的孙女 她想去读大学
This is my granddaughter. She wishes to go to university.
十年前 我母亲和Mr. Shafeez打了个赌
Ten years ago, my mother placed a wager with Mr Shafeez
赌她能活到一百岁
that she would live until she was one hundred years old.
赌注高到足以让她的曾孙女读大学了
The odds were high enough to give her great-granddaughter an education.
我妈妈是1918年的今天六点三分出生的
My mother was born at 6:03 on this day in 1918.
你能确认死亡的时间准确吗
Can you confirm the exact time of death?
我能
I can.
谢谢您为我全家做的一切
Thank you for all that you've done for my family.
Walker医生 有个记者要见你
Ah! Dr Walker, there's a reporter here to see you.
有人给他们讲了你昨晚的手电筒英雄事件 他们想要采访你
Someone told them about your torchlight heroics last night, and they want an interview.
但我并不该给他做手术 你很清楚这一点
But I shouldn't have taken him back. You know that's I'm supposed to do.
不要让真♥相♥毁了一个好故事嘛
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story,
尤其是当这故事能让政♥府♥给我们换台新发电机的时候
especially if the publicity gets us a new generator.
记者在外边 撩撩他 我要给家里打个电♥话♥
He's outside. Flirt a little. I have a house call to make.
笑一个
Smile!
希望他们拍到你好看的那一半侧脸
I hope they got your good side.
这不是我的主意 Lydia坚持这样
It wasn't my idea. Lydia insisted.
当然了 她最擅长这个
Of course! One of her core skills.
你终于破处了哈
So, you finally lost your virginity.
你的处♥女♥单人手术
Your first solo operation.
你现在正式是个外科医生了
That makes you a real surgeon.
一个毫无必要的手术 还差点杀了我的病人
An unnecessary one that almost killed my patient.
重要的是你独自一人做了决定
Well, you were alone, and you made the call. That's what matters.
可能吧
Maybe.
绝对是
Definitely.
另外 你是对的 我错了
Also... you were right, and I was wrong.
哇哦
Wow!
我能立个字据吗
May I have that in writing?
- 能帮我助动一下吗 - 我听不清
- Can I have a jump-start? - I can't hear you!
- 能帮我助动一下吗 - 不好意思 我听不清
- CAN I HAVE A JUMP-START?! - I'm sorry, I can't hear you!
嗨
Hi!
- 可以看下你的证件吗 - 谢谢你昨天的晚餐
- Can I see some ID, please? - Thank you for dinner last night.
- 错过了甜点真遗憾啊 - 我不是个轻浮的人
- Shame you missed dessert! - I'm not an easy person.
我知道 这正是你的迷人之处
I know! It's a significant part of your charm.
你还能做的更好
You could do better.
也不是更好啦
Well, not better, obviously.
- 可以简单点 - 这我也知道
- Simpler. - I know that, too.
我不想做你半品脱脸盆里的粉牙刷
I don't wanna be a pink toothbrush in a half-pint pot.
天呐 要做什么才能在这里搞到一品脱酒啊
Christ, what do you have to do to get a bloody pint round here?
哟哟哟
Well, well, well!
先掏钱包再说
You need your wallet, for a start!
- 最近怎么样 - 还好 - 来杯酒吗
How are you? All right. Pint of Sadler's?
- Paul - Fonseca医生
- Paul! - Dr Fonseca?
- 你好啊 Paul - 你在这做什么
- Hello, Paul. - What are you doing here?
你把这地方改的不错嘛
Love what you've done with the place.
- 我不确定这是个好主意 - 就试试看嘛
- I'm really not sure about this. - Just give it a go, OK?
好了 好了
Good? Good!
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表