剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
I can tell you more but it will take longer than a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
服了你了 Lydia 你真够固执的
Got to give it to you, Lydia. You're persistent.
这是那位医生Mr. Nagra的资料
Here are some details about the consultant, Mr Nagra.
我在上面写了我的电♥话♥号♥码 你可以随时给我打电♥话♥ 不分昼夜
I've written my number on the top so you can ring me at any time, day or night
我可以帮你安排预约
and I can arrange an appointment.
你老板希望今天能和你讨论一下工作的事情
Your boss is expecting to see you today to talk through some options.
你目前还不能开车 但他可以付你同等薪水干别的活
Now, you won't be driving for the moment, but he will keep you on the same pay.
- 你跟他谈了谈 然后他就那么改变主意了吗 - 是有条件的
- You spoke to him and he changed his mind just like that? - There is one condition.
- 你得同意由我来照顾你 - 现在你成功了
- That you agree to be under my care. - Now she gets to it.
伟大的Lydia Fonseca能扫除一切障碍
You think the great Lydia Fonseca can sweep a lot of people around and they'll fall in line.
她需要健康证明来买♥♥保险
She needs a clean bill of health for insurance.
这是你没办法提供的 不是吗
That's not something you can provide. Is it?
这女人真是个傲慢的控制狂
This woman is an arrogant, control freak
总喜欢告诉别人她知道什么才是最好的
who loves to tell you that she alone, she knows what's best.
Reya 我知道这让你很为难 但你的选择很明确
Reya, I appreciate this is a difficult situation but you have a very clear choice --
- 她已经做了选择 - 够了
- She's already made her choice. - Enough!
我不是一条供你们争夺的流浪狗
I'm not some stray dog you can just fight about.
滚出我家 你们俩都走
Get out of my house. Both of you.
现在就走
Now!
你的伤很严重 Mr. Taylor 记住 你需要多休息多放松
You had a terrible trauma, Mr Taylor. Remember, plenty of rest and relaxation.
- 可怜的家伙 他要无聊死了 - 但这不影响你玩的开心对吗
- Poor guy, he's going to be so bored. - Doesn't stop you having fun, though.
你需要多出去晒晒太阳 维持体内的维生素D
You should get outside in the sunshine, keep up those vitamin D levels.
试着到沙滩上放松一下
Try relaxing on the beach.
- 或者你可以去哪儿来个一日游 - 好的 我会的
- Or you could go on a day trip somewhere. - Yeah, I might just do that.
没错 来吧 不好意思
Right, come on, you. Oh, sorry.
我不知道你的情况 但这是我决定学医的原因
Don't know about you but that's exactly why I got into medicine.
- 不敢相信他还敢来 我的摩托车在哪里 - 我可以解释的
- I don't believe it! Hey, where's my bike? - I can explain.
- 我的摩托车呢 - 那些药不起作用
- Where is my bike? - The medicine is not working.
如果你是个瘾君子 我可以给你推荐个康复诊所
Look, if you're an addict, I can refer you to a rehab clinic.
不 不是那么回事 你得帮帮我 时间不多了 求你了
No, no. It's nothing like that. You have to help me, we don't have much time. Please.
我郑重说明一下 这么做是不对的
For the record, this is a mistake.
我也郑重说明一下 我不同意你的观点
For the record, I disagree.
- 告诉我为什么我们要来这里 - 他需要帮助
- Remind me why we're here? - He needs help.
- 没错 但不是我们来帮 - 他说他不是个瘾君子 - 如果他这么说...
- Yes, but not from us. - He says he is not a junkie. - Oh, well, if he says it...
这是我哥哥Suresh Suresh你醒醒
This is my brother, Suresh. Suresh?
你好 我是Walker医生 这位是Varma医生
Hi. I'm Dr Walker. This is Dr Varma.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
- 什么时候受的伤 - 上周
- When did this happen? - Last week.
- 只有手臂受伤了吗 - 是的
- And just this arm, yeah? - Yeah.
别动 我会尽量轻一点的
Hold still, I'll be as gentle as I can.
发生了什么事情
What happened?
他被烧伤了
He got burned.
- 怎么搞的 - 这个跟治疗有关系吗
- How? - Does it matter?
如果你要我们帮他的话就有关系
It does if you want us to help him.
是在上周的暴风雨里受的伤
It happened in the storm last week.
当电源恢复供电时 他正在扭电灯开关
He was switching the light switch when the power came back on.
电流把他扔到房♥间那头 还烧着了他的衬衫
The shock threw him across the room and set his shirt on fire.
- 你刚刚为什么不说呢 - 因为他们偷♥电♥
- Why didn't you just say that? - Because they have been stealing electricity.
现在偷♥电♥罚款很高
There are some pretty big fines for that these days.
要是你以前被逮捕过的话 就不只是罚款了
Not just fines, not if you have been arrested before.
感染得很严重 在这里我什么都做不了
This is very badly infected. There's nothing I can do here.
- 你们必须得去医院 - 不行
- You're going to have to come to hospital. - No.
我们不会告诉别人受伤的原因的
We won't tell anyone how it happened.
我们怎么知道可以相信你们呢
How do we know we can trust you?
相信我 如果他今天还得不到治疗的话 就会失去这条胳膊
Trust me when I say this, if he doesn't get help today, he'll lose his arm.
我带了垫子 卡塔卡利久一点也没关系
I brought some cushions. Kathakali can go on a bit.
别让老农民Giles再次抬起他们丑陋的头颅
Don't want the old Farmer Giles to rear their ugly heads again.
我猜 跟医生一起出门的好处是可以得到即时治疗
One good thing about going out with a doctor, I suppose. Instant treatment.
你是这么想的 对吗 她说这样会破坏氛围
You'd think so, wouldn't you? She just says it ruins the magic.
特别是在跟我那个的时候
Especially if it's anything to do with my nether regions.
女人嘛 Fonseca医生怎么样
Women, eh? How is Dr Fonseca, anyway?
她很好
Oh, you know, she's good.
非常好
Great, actually.
我们真得玩下牌 玩大一点
We really are going to play poker. Big stakes, too.
如果你非要知道的话 我前几天的确捣了点乱
If you must know, I did throw a bit of a spanner in the works the other day.
- 我偶然提到了婚姻 - 偶然吗
- I sort of accidentally mentioned marriage. - Sort of accidentally?
我只是试一下水 看看她是怎么想的
I was testing the waters, seeing what she would think.
她笑得好像嫁给我是个大笑话一样
She just laughed like being wed to me was this big joke.
- 抱歉 我是不是该说些什么 - 最好是
- Sorry, am I supposed to say something? - Ideally, yeah.
好吧 我不太确定该说什么 真的
Well, not sure what to say, really.
即使已经过了40多年 我和Mags一直都是一帆风顺的
With me and Mags it was always plain sailing, even after 40-odd years.
我第一次见到她的时候 我假装很刻薄 喜怒无常
Mind you, when I first met her, I pretended to be all mean and moody.
James Dean那型的
You know, James Dean kind of thing?
- 每次她跟我说话的时候 我都只是咕哝着 点着支烟 - 结果如何
- Every time she spoke to me I'd just grunt. Light up a fag. - How did that work out?
- 她和我最好的朋友约会了两年 - 再也不跟你讨论爱情了
- She went out with my best mate for two years. - Last time I talk to you about my love life.
希望如此
I do hope so.
AJ 我刚和Mala通了电♥话♥
AJ, I just got off the phone with Mala.
Mr. Khattri对你印象深刻 Mandeep也是
Mr Khattri is absolutely impressed with you and so is Mandeep.
- 她想要今晚和你再见一面 我是指你俩单独见面 - 耶
- In fact, she wants to see you tonight, again. I mean just the two of you. - Yay(!)
- 给她个机会嘛 AJ 这种事需要时间的 - 就像你跟Mala求婚一样
- Give her a chance, AJ. These things take time. - A bit like you proposing to Mala.
时机一到我就会求婚的 我希望一切都是完美的
I'm going to get to it when the moment is right. I want everything to be perfect.
不要随便改变话题
And don't go around changing the subject.
Lydia 能请你给我儿子一些关于心事的建议吗
Lydia. Can you please give some advice to my son about matters of heart?
我太忙了 没空想个好借口 所以我得说 不 我不想 永远不想
I'm too busy to think of a good excuse so I'm just going to say, no, I don't want to. Never.
- Lydia - 什么事 - 有个Karumgara路打来的急救电♥话♥
- Lydia. - Yeah. - There's an emergency call from Karumgara Road.
- 是谁 - Reya Kohli
- What have we got? - Reya Kohli.
请让一下 让一下 抱歉
Move out the way, please. Move out the way. Excuse me.
- 她这样有多久了 - 十分钟 可能更长 可能 - 所有人退后
- How long has she been like this? - Ten minutes or more, maybe. - Everybody get back.
退后
Get back.
Reya 能听到我说话吗
Reya, can you hear me?
- Fonseca医生 - 她心跳停了 你到底去哪儿了
- Dr Fonseca? - She's arrested. Where the hell have you been?
把东西放这儿 马上
Get that thing here, now.
开到200 快
Charge it to 200. Quick!
- 准备好了 - 退后 所有人退后
- It's ready. - Stand back. Everyone, stand back!
退后
Back!
有心跳了 把担架抬过来
We've got a pulse. Get the stretcher.
- 感染很严重 但这里有一条很清晰的分界线 - 到那里吗
- You see the infection is bad but there is a clear line of demarcation. - That far?
是的 凝结的组织有时候看不到的 所以我们得确定才行
Yes, the clotted tissue isn't always visible so we need to make sure.
你已经做过阑尾手术 你的能力比那更强
Come on, you've already done an appendectomy, you're more than capable.
继续
Keep going.
再深一点
A little deeper.
就是那样
That's it.
你做得很好
You're doing well.
- 你在恭维我吗 - 不 我说的是事实
- Was that a compliment? - No. Just a fact.
你觉得他能够保持不受感染吗
Do you think he'll be able to keep it free of infection?
我的意思是 除了抗生素 他那地方并不完全无菌
I mean, antibiotics aside, his place isn't exactly germfree.
对 但还有什么我们能做的
True, but what else can we do?
安装电线 这行为有点疯狂
Electric wiring, I mean, that's insane.
当我小时候在孟买♥♥ 我们前门外有个路灯柱
When I was a kid in Mumbai, there was this lamppost outside our front door.
那玩意儿就像是由电线组成的蜘蛛网一样
It was like a spider's web of electric cables.
下雨的时候 满大街火花乱溅
When it rained, sparks would shoot out all over the street.
你是在孟买♥♥长大的吗
You grew up in Mumbai?
是 在达拉维区 那里就像是城中之城
Yes, in Dharavi. It's like a city within a city.
- 贫民区吗 - 对
- Like a slum? - Mm-hm.
我一直以为你上的是豪华寄宿学校
I always thought you went to some posh boarding school.
确实 但我不认为它豪华
Indeed. I wouldn't call it posh, exactly.
我十二岁的时候拿到了奖学金
I got a scholarship when I was 12.
- 怎么了 - 所以你是在贫民窟长大 然后被送去了学校吗 - 对
- What? - So, you grew up in a slum and then you got sent away to school? - Yes.
没了吗 你就说这么点吗
That's it? That's all I'm getting?
好吧
OK.
我跟科钦的重症中心联♥系♥了
I just spoke to the IC at Kochi.
他们派了一直医疗队过来 一小时左右能到这里
They are sending in medevac team, should be here in an hour or so.
有什么变化吗
Any change?
没有
No.
她倒下多久了
How long was she down for?
你为什么不休息会儿呢 你看上去很累
Why don't you take a break, you look tired?
我会查看一下超声波 看看是什么情况
I'll check out the ultrasound, see what it's showing.
没必要那么做 他们会在科钦做超音波的
Don't need to do that. They'll do an echo in Kochi.
我知道 但我们提供的任何信息都会对他们有所帮助
Yeah, but whatever information we could give them will help.
我们唯一需要做的就是全力保持她状态稳定
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表