剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
善缘医院
第二季第三集
谢谢
Thank you.
- 瓦图蛋糕吗 - 油炸的美味球球
- Vettu cake? - Deep fried balls of deliciousness.
换个角度看
Or a heart attack waiting to happen,
- 也可以说是心脏病的诱因 - 那要看你对快乐有多渴望了
- depending on your world view. - And capacity for joy.
我从不爱吃甜食 所以才能保持身材
Never had a sweet tooth. That's why I stay so slim.
你这么欠打
I am amazed you have any teeth left at all
还有这么多颗牙齿真让我难以置信
when the temptation to knock them out is so frequently overwhelming.
Walker医生 又在偷厕纸了么
Stealing toilet paper again, Dr Walker?
- 这是给外诊准备的医疗用品 - 什么外诊
- Just medical supplies for my outreach programme. - What outreach programme?
种植园救助组想要个移♥动♥救助站
Aid To Plantation have asked for a mobile clinic.
我把文件放你桌上了
I left the paperwork on your desk.
你应该当面跟我说 外诊不现实
You should have told me in person. It's impossible.
你今天有门诊值班 病人预定好了
You've got clinics, visits booked.
但是外诊已经安排好了 他们在等我
But it's been arranged. They're expecting me.
- 谁来替你值班呢 - 我
- Who's covering your shifts? - I am.
你不用值班了
Not any more, you aren't.
- 什么 - 带他一起去吧 这里交给我
- What? - Take him with you. I'll look after things here.
- 不不不 - 你在开玩笑吧
- No, no, no. - You're joking, right?
外诊要顺利的话至少需要两个人
It takes two to run a clinic with any degree of efficiency.
我一个人可以的
Really, I can handle this one on my own.
我这次同意Walker医生的观点
For once I actually agree with Dr Walker.
一路顺风啦
Bon voyage.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你还没说去哪
You still haven't told me where we're going.
北...边吧
North... Ish.
好吧
OK.
我们具体要去哪
Where exactly are we going?
这
Here.
隔壁州吗
The next state?
是吗
Is it?
哦 那就是了
Oh, then, yeah.
在车里和你待五个小时
Five hours in a car with you...
可真棒
Yippee (!)
啊 风筝节
Ah, the kite festival.
嘿 是今天吗
Hey, is that today?
要知道我像你这么大的时候会把打碎灯泡
You know, when I was your age I used to smash light bulbs
把玻璃粘在线上
and stick the glass to the strings
就为了能赢
for maximum competitive edge.
请无视我们的清洁工 他患有慢性词汇腹泻
Excuse our orderly. He has chronic verbal diarrhoea.
不小心对待的话就要到末期了
Terminal if he's not careful.
妈妈 拜托 拜托了
Mummy-ji... Mummy-ji, please. Please.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can I help you?
我被蜜蜂蜇了
I was stung by a bee.
有点感染
It got infected.
只是蜜蜂不会一直有暴♥力♥倾向
Except bees can't sustain campaigns of violence.
他们一旦蜇了人就会死
They sting once and then they die.
男人在这方面就很难控制了
Men on the other hand are more difficult to stop...
AJ 可以帮忙照看下这个小伙子吗
AJ, would you look after this young man
我要和他妈妈说句话
whilst I have a quick word with his mum?
请到这边来
This way, please.
你可以撩起她的头发吗
Could you hold her hair out of the way, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
可以让我检查下吗
May I?
您有什么想告诉我们的吗
Is there anything you want to tell us?
我说过了 只是被蜜蜂蜇了而已
I told you already, it's just a bee sting.
您不愿意告诉我们 我很理解
I understand you don't want to talk to us,
- 但是我也许可以... - 拜托
- but perhaps I could organ... - Please.
不要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Don't call the police.
好吧 护士 清洗包扎伤口
OK, Sister. Wash and dress the wound
- 我们给她服用一个疗程的抗生素 - 好的医生
- and let's start her on a course of antibiotics. - Yes, Doctor.
不要担心 你会康复的
It's OK. You'll be fine.
我认为我们应该向当局报告这件事
I think we must report this to the authorities.
或者我们可以阉了那混♥蛋♥
Or we could castrate the bastard
把他蛋蛋喂老虎
and feed his balls to a marauding tiger.
想想就气炸
It makes my blood boil.
向天发誓 我拼尽全力才能忍♥住不掐死那混♥蛋♥
Honest to God, it takes everything in me not to throttle the shit!
你有什么其他可行的方案么
Do you have a plan more in line with accepted good practice?
我们可以让把她转到
We could always refer her to a specialist clinic
专门帮助被家暴女性的医院去
trained to deal with vulnerable women.
无论发生了什么 这些医院总是会试图
Which are mostly committed to saving the marriage and family
挽救婚姻和家庭
no matter what.
我不觉得我们有...
Well, I don't think we have...
- 头部朝下 - 放飞
- Nose down. - Fly out.
嘿
Hey!
这就是一次完美的花式翻滚啦
Now that is a perfectly executed flic flac.
AJ!
AJ!
别玩了 回来干活
Stop fooling about and get back to work.
唉 不是每个人都能理解空中杂技的美
Well, not everybody can appreciate the beauty of airborne acrobatics.
Krish
Krish.
这里的医生非常好
I know the doctors are very good here.
你妈妈会没事的
Your mum is going to be fine, OK?
你保证吗
Promise?
今天是桑格拉提节
Well, it's Makar Sankranti.
这意味着所有好人都会苦尽甘来
Which means today all good citizens let go of past sadness
迎接新的开始
and embrace new beginnings.
也就是说 要把过去发生的不愉快忘记
So basically it's a chance to put all the bad stuff behind us
重新开始
and start again.
你知道茶产业中的采集者几乎都是女性吗
Did you know leaf pickers in the tea industry are nearly all women
而且是全州工资最低的职业
and are paid the lowest wage of any sector in the state?
并且他们两年以来都没有任何医保
And they've been without any kind of medical care for over two years.
还好我踏上了这次赎罪之旅
I'm glad I packed for a guilt trip.
他们为什么找到你
Why did they call you?
有人在报纸上看见了我的照片 然后联♥系♥到了我
Someone saw my picture in the paper and got in touch.
啊 现在我明白了
Ah. Now it all makes sense.
我这是见证了天使施恩啊
I'm in the presence of an angel of mercy.
- 他们向我寻求帮助了 - 拜托 你就承认吧
- They asked for help. - Come on, admit it.
你心血来潮的拖我过来就是为了演一出慷慨贵妇的戏
You've dragged me out here on a whim so you can play Lady Bountiful.
我才没有拖你过来 你也不是不知道
Look, there was no dragging involved. And you know that.
我知道你一直觉得我在干涉你们的文化
I know it amuses you to cast me as the cultural interloper
但是你错了
but actually you're wrong.
你好
Oh, hello.
嗨 我们来自善缘医院
Hi, erm... I'm here from the Good Karma Hospital.
抱歉 我们来得有点早
Sorry, we're a little early.
- 这是Varma医生 我是Walker医生 - 你们是医生吗 - 是
This is Dr Varma and I'm Dr Walker. You're the doctors? Yes.
跟我来 我会带你们去工人区
Come with me, I'll show you where the workers' quarters are.
- 哦 远吗 - 我们最好开车去
- Oh, is it far? - It's better if we drive.
哦好 你要坐前边吗
Sure. Erm... why don't you get in the front?
请勿打扰 你不认字么
"Do not disturb." Can't you bloody read?
Paul 是我 Greg
Paul. It's me, Greg.
快来 开门呀
Come on. Open the door!
早上好啊
Ah, morning.
我一整天都在试着给你打电♥话♥ 来看看这个
I've been trying to call you all day. Wait till you see this.
嗒哒
Ta-dah!
今天是桑格拉提节
It's Makar Sankranti.
今天意味着太阳进入摩羯宫
The day that marks the sun's passage into Capricorn.
今天是风筝节啊
The Kite Festival?
- 这不是Maggie之前想做的事吗 - 哦 对哦
- Wasn't that one of the things Maggie wanted to do? - Ah. Right. Yeah.
下次吧
Maybe another time.
但是今天太阳进入了它的第十个轨道周期
Ah, but the sun embarks on the tenth part of its orbit today
摩羯Enki迫不及待的要传授新知识给世界了
and Enki the sea goat is eager to impart new knowledge.
拜托 这可是风筝节
Oh, come on. It's a kite festival.
不是昏暗的舞蹈剧场
Not obscure dance theatre.
哦抱歉哥们
Oh, I'm sorry, mate.
- 你有伴了吗 - 什么 别闹了
- Have you got company? - What? No. Don't be daft.
这是Maggie生前最喜欢的
It was Maggie's favourite.
你刚说 摩羯吗
Sea goat, you say?
- 对啊 - 那我得先去洗个澡
- Yeah. - I'll need a shower first.
还有好几个腹痛症状的
There's more abdominal symptoms.
而且他们有一半人都严重营养不良
And half of them seem badly malnourished.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表