剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
The only thing we can do is to concentrate on keeping her stable.
- 超声波帮不上什么忙 - 那是你的想法而已
- The ultrasound won't help. - In your opinion.
Lydia 你什么也做不了
Lydia, there's nothing more you can do.
我刚听说 她怎么样了
I just heard. How is she?
拜托你告诉我
Please.
她持续了有十分钟非常低的心输出量
For 10 minutes, she had minimal, if any, cardiac output.
也就是说即使她活下来 有很大可能她会有严重的脑损伤
Which means if she survives, it's highly likely she will have significant brain damage.
- 她看上去...我以为她好了 - 可你错了
- She seemed... I thought she was doing good. - And you were wrong.
所以我才特意让你别干涉
Which is why I specifically told you not to interfere.
- 我是想帮她 - 现在她有了改变一生的病痛
- I was trying to help her. - Well, now she has life-changing injuries and
她的孩子也没人照顾了
a child with no one to look after him.
这都是你的错
That's on you.
- 我希望你能永远记住这个 - Lydia - 现在滚出我的医院
- I hope you can live with it. - Lydia. - Now, get out of my hospital!
嘘 别哭了
OK, shh.
我跟社会服务部门的人说过了 在我们知道更多之前
I've spoken to social services, they are trying to find someone
他们会试着找人来照顾他
to look after him until we know more.
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
我能再带他一会儿吗
Yes. Is it OK if I carry him for a bit longer?
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Yeah, that's fine. - Thank you.
那是个恶魔吗
So, is that one a demon?
不 他是个神明
No, he's a god.
这就是为什么他从森林里的蛇那里救下了公主
That's why he saved the princess from the snake in the forest.
- 你怎么知道这些的 - 我昨晚读了这个故事
- How do you know that? - I read the story last night.
努力看吧
Tried to, anyway.
- 日了 - 怎么了 - 我把照相机放你包里了吗 - 没有
- Shite! - What? - Did I put my camera in your bag? - No.
我肯定把相机忘在突突车上了 天哪
I must have left it in the tuk-tuk. Oh, for Christ's sake.
蠢 太蠢了
Stupid, so bloodily stupid!
也许这样更好 这可能会让你的镜头裂开的
It's probably for the best. That would probably crack your lens.
只是个相机而已
It's just a camera.
这边请
There you go.
如果你想来一杯的话 街拐角那边有个不错的爱尔兰酒吧
Now, there's a nice little Irish bar just around the corner if you fancy a quick snifter?
不了 我们回去吧
No, let's just get back.
我就是累了 在这里我一直睡不好
I'm just tired, that's all. Never sleep right in this bloody country.
我知道这不关我的事
Look, I know this is none of my business
但你现在做的事
but the things you've been doing,
去的地方 不是你一向的风格 不是吗
the places you've been going to, it's not very you, is it?
我在度假 你想我说什么
I'm on holiday. What do you want me to say?
我不是要你说什么 我只是想跟你做个伴而已
I don't want you to say anything, I'm just trying to be a mate.
好吧 福尔见鬼的摩斯 你说得没错
All right, Sherlock-sodding-Holmes, you're right.
我不想看这见鬼的蠢剧院的
I didn't want to see this stupid theatre thing.
我也不想在华氏100度的大热天在庙里徘徊
I didn't want to wander around a temple in 100-degree heat.
我也不想搭船去那该死的修行所
And I didn't want to catch a boat to a bloody ashram.
这都是Maggie想做的事情
These are things that Maggie wanted to do.
是我们想要一起做却一直没时间做的事情
Things we were going to do together but we never had the time.
我都说完了
There, I've said it.
现在又能怎样呢
Now what?
就是这样
Exactly.
- 医疗队到了 - 我马上就过去
- The medevac team are here. - I'll be there in a minute.
- 我知道你要说什么 - 是吗
- I know what you're going to say. - Do you?
你在自己脑内完成了女性单人讨论 并且解决了一切问题
You had a one-woman discussion within your head and solved everything.
我知道那样发脾气是很不专业的表现
It was unprofessional of me to lose my temper like that, I know.
但那该死的女人惹毛我了
But that bloody woman winds me up.
如果是我的话 我会思考一下为什么会发生这种事
If it was me, I would like to think about why these things happen.
你是我最亲密的朋友之一 我倒是想让你
I'd like you, as one of my dearest friends,
问一下我的个人感受是否影响了我的判断力
to ask if my personal feelings are clouding my judgment.
我们得接受我们的责任
We need to accept what we are responsible for.
我们犯的错
The mistakes we made.
说完了吗 很好
Have you finished? Good.
小心点
Be careful with her.
- 我们清理过伤口了 他会完全康复的 - 非常感谢你们
- We've cleaned up the wound, he should make a full recovery. - Thank you so much.
我们过一会儿就会把他推出来 等他醒了你就可以探视了
We'll bring him out in a few minutes and you can see him when he wakes up.
- 好的 - 等一下
- OK. - Wait.
如果你们还要继续偷♥电♥的话 你们需要个断路器
If you're going to keep stealing electricity you need a circuit breaker.
电流过载时用来切断电源的东西
Something to cut the power when a surge comes through.
- 谁会买♥♥给我们呢 - 我
- And who's going to pay for that? - I will.
你把摩托车还她时我就给你买♥♥
When you bring her bike back.
你来得很准时嘛
Hi, you're right on time, obviously.
要喝点什么吗 不加冰不加柠檬的水行吗
What can I get you to drink? Water, no ice, no lemon?
- 龙舌兰 两杯 - 马上就来
- Tequila, two shot glasses. - Coming right up.
怎么了 你不会是要告诉我你真的相信我之前的表现了吧
What? You're not seriously telling me you believe that act?
那样做是因为这么一来我爸就不会太盯着我的生活了
It is just so that my father does not look too closely at my life.
把瓶子留下来吧
Leave the bottle.
放轻松点 老虎妹
Easy, tiger.
什么 所以那些超人眼镜还有老处♥女♥装扮都是演戏吗
What, so the whole Clark Kent, glasses, spinster thing is just an act?
这是我真正的眼镜 我是近视 但这确实对我的表演很有助益
These are my actual glasses. I'm short-sighted. Although, it does help the act.
- 能让我爸离我远点 - 别引我吐槽我爸
- Anything to keep my father off my back. - Don't get me started on my dad.
- 现在的生活太无聊了 - AJ 只有在你被抓住时生活才会无聊
- Life is pretty boring right now. - AJ, life is only boring if you get caught.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我以为你下班了
I thought your shift had finished?
这些东西太乱了 我想在明天前先整理好
These things get in such a mess. Just trying to get ahead for tomorrow.
- Mari 你没事吧 - 我很好 谢谢你
- Mari, are you OK? - Good, thank you.
我没有他的消息 你是想问这个吧 没事 我很开心
I haven't heard from him, if that's what you mean? It's fine. I'm glad.
如果你愿意的话 我们可以一起去喝一杯 也许还能痛快的玩一个晚上
If you like, we could go for a few drinks. Maybe even make a night of it.
我想我还没准备好
I don't think I'm ready for that yet.
你可以再找一个 也许医生中的某个就行
You could find someone else. One of the other doctors, perhaps?
事实上 我现在感觉精疲力尽
Actually, I'm feeling quite knackered.
所以 我要回家了
So, I'm going to head home.
晚安 Ruby
Good night, Ruby.
晚安 Mari
Good night, Mari.
我做了我认为最好的事情 我以为我是在帮她
I did what I thought was best. I thought I was helping her.
她被辜负了
She was badly let down.
我知道
I know.
不只是你辜负了她
Not just by you.
- 你看起来好像需要喝一杯 - 可以喝好几杯 - 喝吧
- You look like you could use a drink. - More than one. - There you go.
不过我得指出这里面有一瓶是我的 如果你不介意我一起的话
Although, I should point out that one of these is for me, if you don't mind the company?
你知道吗 你可以通过把手指这样放在地平线上的方式
Do you know, you can tell how many hours of daylight left
来获知还有多少小时太阳下山
by putting your fingers flat to the horizon like this?
每根手指大概是15分钟 误差很小
Each finger is about 15 minutes. Give or take.
我这么无聊是不是毁了一个美好时刻
Have I just ruined a lovely moment by being boring?
不 挺好的
No. No, it's fine.
我想要无聊
I'm in the mood for boring.
"亲爱的Ruby 虽然我们从未见面
'Dear Ruby, even though we have never met,
但我一直记挂着你
I have thought about you all through your life.
你♥爸♥爸是我的兄弟 有很多事情需要让你知晓
Your father is my brother and there are many things you need to know.
我们能见一面吗 Kabir Nambeesan"
Can we meet? Kabir Nambeesan.'
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表