剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
善缘医院
第二季第五集
放松
Easy.
- 我能睁开眼睛了吗 - 不能
- Can I look yet? - No, no.
我们快到啦
We are almost there.
Ram 我要是摔倒了就不和你结婚了 啊
Ram, if I fall, the wedding is off. Ouch!
好啦 睁开眼睛吧
OK, open your eyes.
给我未来的老婆大人准备了露天早餐
For my wife-to-be, breakfast alfresco.
真好看
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是要好好表现
I'm still on my best behaviour.
我可不希望你改变主意
I just don't want you to be changing your mind.
我喜欢有所恐惧的男人
Well, I like a man with a healthy dose of fear.
这样才能维持良好的婚姻关系
It's healthy for the marriage.
Lydia打来的
It's Lydia.
今天就别接了
Not today, please.
- 我这就关机 - 谢谢
- I'll switch it off. - Thank you.
那 我来扮演母亲伺候你用餐吧
So, shall I play mother?
好啊 不是我妈妈就好
Yes, just not mine.
是Lydia 她可真执着啊
Lydia. She's certainly persistent.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 你好 - Ram 你得立刻来工作了
- Hello? - Ram, you need to get into work right away.
你在哪
'Where are you?'
我在Caravel市场后边的大楼
I'm at the building behind Caravel Market.
废墟这里
What's left of it.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
请让一让
Move, please.
谢谢 谢谢 请让一让
Thank you. Thank you, please move.
伤员需要被颜色标记
The casualties need to be colour-coded --
- 红 黄 绿 - 对应紧急 中等 伤情较轻吗
- red, yellow, green. - Immediate, intermediate, delayed?
对 分诊卡在包里 拿去给Varma医生吧
Exactly. Take the triage cards is in the bag take them to Dr Varma
顺便帮他们评估伤情
and help with the assessments.
我去找负责人
I'll try and find someone in charge.
嘿 大楼什么时候塌的
Hey. When did it collapse?
大约20分钟之前
About 20 minutes ago.
打扰一下 我们需要两辆车 最好是卡车
Excuse me. We need to commandeer two vehicles, preferably trucks.
- 请... - 可以吗
- Please... - OK?
应该可以吧 抱歉 这是我工作的第一周
I think so. Sorry, it's my first week.
那我给你个建议吧 你并不需要当领导者 只要看起来像是就行了
Then let me give you a piece of advice. You don't have to feel in control. Just sound like it.
请退后
Please move back!
退后
像这样
Like that.
- 你还好吗 - 你们不能过去
- Are you all right? - You can't come through.
请后退
Please move back.
好了 我们来看看你的伤口 拿着这个
OK, let's have a look. Hold this.
然后用力按住 好吗
And press down firmly. OK?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
来 扶着我
Here, hold onto me.
你还好吗
OK?
- 我 我胳膊受伤了 - 好的
- I hurt... I hurt my arm. - OK.
还有其他地方受伤了吗
Is anywhere else hurt?
- 什么 - 还有其他地方受伤吗
- Hm? - Is anywhere else hurt?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you OK?
可以告诉我哪里受伤了吗
Can you tell me where it hurts?
抓着梯子 你可以扶着我
Hand up on the rail. You can hold onto me.
小心
Careful.
这辆卡车会带你去医院的 Sushma
This truck will take you to the hospital Sushma.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
只是有些割伤和擦伤 没有其他明显伤口
Just some minor cuts and abrasions. no other obvious injuries
他会照顾你的 好吗 你会好起来的
He's going to take care of you. OK? You'll be all right.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
能听到我说话就再喊一次
Call out again if you can hear me.
有人吗
Hello?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你的哨子 快吹哨子
Your whistle, blow your whistle.
有人吗
Hello?
对了 这边需要人帮忙
Right, need some help over here, please.
我觉得他应该被困在这下面了
I think he's trapped under here.
有人吗
Hello?
别怕 我们这就救你出来
Don't worry. We are getting you out.
好了 给他没被压的胳膊输液
OK, get a line into his free arm.
我来看看能不能把这个柱子移开
I'll see if I can get this beam moved.
- 嗨 - 嗨 我胳膊不能动了
- Hi. - Hi. I can't move my arm.
尽量不要动 尽可能的保持稳定
Try not to move it, just try and keep really still.
- 你叫什么 - Mohanan
- What's your name? - Mohanan
好了 Mohanan 我们正在努力救你出去 好吗
OK, Mohanan, we're going to get you out of here, all right?
现在我要给你注射这个
So, I'm going to need to put this in.
可以补充水分 还有止痛功能
To give you some pain relief and fluids.
我会让你尽量舒服的
I'm going to make you as comfortable as I can.
请退后
Stay back!
- 医生 - 怎么了
- Doctor? - Yes?
- 多个伤者正在来的路上 - 还有多久
- Multiple casualties on the way. - How long?
五分钟 可能更快
Five minutes. Maybe less.
手术室准备好了 我已经通知Patel护士
Theatre is prepared ready, and I've told Nurse Patel
- 来处理非紧急的病人了 - 谢谢
- to deal with only the nonemergency cases. - Thank you.
- 他们到了请立刻通知我 - 好的医生 护士 跟我来
- Just let me know when they come. - Yes, doctor. Nurse, come with me.
- 爸爸 - 怎么
- Dad? - Yes?
我听说发生什么了 我想着我能帮帮你
I heard what happened. I thought I'd come and help.
好孩子 谢谢你
That's a good boy. It's appreciated.
主诊室的早饭就交给你了
Why don't you take care of the breakfast at the main ward.
来了好多患者 我想着能帮帮忙
I mean you have a lot of casualties. I thought I could help with that
不用了 我们的医生人手足够 不用担心
No, we are medically covered. Don't worry about that.
好好照顾病人 把你平常做的做好
Just take care of the place and look after the patients, do what you always do.
就帮了大忙了
That will be a great help.
- Nair 医生 快来 - 来了
- Dr Nair! Come! - Yes.
好 他就交给你了
OK, you take him.
来
Come.
所有能走的人 走出来
Anyone that can walk, walk out.
Clavicle负责拍X光
Clavicle, x-ray.
外伤处理 Recus负责
Injury, Recus.
我丈夫还在上班
My husband's at work.
- 我得给他打电♥话♥ - 好
- I need to call him. - OK.
- 他会担心的 - 别担心 我们会搞定
- He'll be worried. - Don't worry. We'll sort it out.
你觉得是不是还要很久
Will it be much longer, do you think?
希望不会吧
Hopefully not.
等着的时间有我陪你
But in the meantime, you're stuck with me.
那...
So, erm...
你是Balko本地人吗
are you from Balko?
我在Balko出生
I... I was born in Balko.
但我附近都住过
but I've lived all over.
我还应该告诉你什么
What else should I tell you?
什么都行
Anything you like.
年龄 爱好 或者星座
Age, hobbies... star sign?
- 我不信星座 - 我也不信
- I don't believe in star signs. - Eh, neither do I.
但也可能是因为我是天蝎座吧 天蝎座就很多疑
But that's probably because I'm a Scorpio and we're very cynical.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
我是Walker医生
Er, my name's Dr Walker.
你可以叫我Ruby
You can call me Ruby.
听着
Listen erm...
我要离开你一会 好吗
I'm just going to leave you for a moment, all right?
我要去那边一下 马上就回来
I'm literally just going to be over there, and I'll be back any minute.
尽量别动 我马上回来
Stay as still as you can. I'll be back.
消防队说不行
The fire brigade can't do it.
他们说要抬起柱子需要起重机
They are saying they need a crane to lift the beam.
- 最近的离这有三小时 - 我们等不了那么久
- The closest one is three hours away. - We can't wait that long.
他左侧的伤口已经失血过多了
He's losing a critical amount of blood from his left side.
- 你能接触到伤口吗 - 这个姿势的话不能
- Can you get to the wound? - Not with the position he's in.
- 也就是说小臂被压在柱子下了吗 - 手肘下方
- So the forearm is pinned under the beam? - Yeah right below the elbow.
如果小臂被压的话根本没办法保住它
Well, if the arm's crushed, it's impossible to save it.
你是说我们要给他截肢吗
Are you saying we amputate?
我们没有其他选择 要么在这截肢 要么去医院截肢
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表