剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
He must be bleeding internally.
- 他哥哥的血型是匹配的 - 太棒了
- The blood's a match. - Excellent.
马上带他进手术室 找哥哥这事做得好
Let's get him into theater right away. Good call on the brother.
Ruby
Ruby.
我还是不明白我们为什么要来这
I still don't see why we had to come here.
难道不是有一点...我也不知道
In't it a bit... I don't know.
- 有一点什么 - 浪漫啊
- A bit what? - Romantic.
- 大家可能会觉得 - 我最后说一遍
- People might think -- - For the last time!
就是和朋友喝点酒
It's just a drink with some friends.
碰巧都是女性
Who happen to be women.
- 放轻松嘛 - 我挺放松的
- Please relax. - I am relaxed.
我只是不擅长认识新人 男人和女人都一样
I'm just not that great with meeting new people -- male or female.
你 哥们 想太多啦 你是个很好的朋友
You, my friend, worry too much. You are great company.
你有趣又幽默
You're interesting, you're funny...
以一种独特的方式
in your own way.
就像度假遇到新朋友一样就好
Just do what you'd normally do when you meet people on holiday.
- 聊足球吗 - 对呀
- Talk about football. - There you go.
- 讲几个笑话 - 如果你想的话
- Tell a couple of jokes. - If you like.
- 可能变个魔术 - 做自己就好
- Maybe do a card trick. - Just be yourself.
也不一定要变魔术或者讲笑话
You don't have to do a card trick or tell a joke or...
或者骑独轮车啦
juggle on a ruddy unicycle.
就是和朋友喝点酒
It's just a drink with some friends.
- 哇哦 - 好了 Jackie
- Whoo! - Right, Jackie...
- 你喊停我就停 - 好
- tell me when to stop. - OK.
停
Stop.
这是你的牌
And this is your card.
- 梅花七 - 哦
- The seven of clubs. - Oh!
哦 倒霉 这样的话
Oh, bugger. In that case...
这张应该是梅花七啦
this is the seven of clubs.
哦 可真准哦
Oh... This is going well (!)
这该死的梅花七跑哪去了
Where the bloody hell was the seven of clubs?
啊
Ah.
- 嗒哒 - 哦
- Ta-da. - Oh!
我们来找下出血点
Let's try to find these bleeds.
啊 这呢
Ah. There they are.
在肝脏旁边 吸引
Against the liver. Suction.
80/50 给我三号♥缝合线
80/50. Get me size three vicryl.
我们得立刻缝合血管 不然就要失去他了
We need to suture these vessels right away or we'll lose him.
Walker医生
Dr Walker?
那里
There.
吸引
Suction.
不行了 他出血量太大了
No, he's losing too much blood.
在我找出血点时你得用手按压伤口了
You have to manually compress while I find the laceration sites.
抓着肝脏 按压脾
Grab hold of the liver and press down on the spleen...
Walker医生
Dr Walker?
Walker医生
Dr Walker?
Walker医生 Ruby
Dr Walker? Ruby?
请帮帮我
Please help me.
抓住右肝底部
Hold the bottom of the right lobe.
对 就在胆囊上边
That's right, just above the gallbladder.
刚才什么情况
What was all that about?
抱歉 我只是...走神了
I'm sorry, I just... lost concentration.
这我知道 我只是想知道为什么
I'm aware of that. I want to know why.
不会再犯了
It won't happen again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 Sushma 我们一直在找你
Hello, Sushma. We've been looking for you.
这不是他下车的站台
This isn't his station.
一开始我以为是
A first, I thought it was.
然后我想起来了
But then I remembered.
我全都想起来了
I remembered everything.
让我们带你回医院去吧
Let us get you back to the hospital.
我会给你解释一切的
I'll explain everything to you.
他不会回来了是吧
He's not coming back, is he?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直跟自己说
I keep telling myself that I am...
我会好起来的
getting better.
但是我没有 是吧
But I'm not, am I?
我以前经常来
I used to come and...
车站接他
meet his train.
他穿着西装 看起来帅极了
He used to look so handsome in his suit.
我以为他会在这
I thought he'd be here.
我妻子15年前去世了
My wife died 15 years ago.
有时候只是平常的一天 但是突然
Sometimes I'll be just going through my day and suddenly...
听到一首歌♥
.. a song...
或者闻到她香水的味道 就让我想起她
.. or a whiff of her perfume will remind me of her.
我们走吧
Let's go. Shall we?
我们能在这再坐一会吗
Can we just sit here for a little while longer, please?
好
OK.
Anupa
Anupa?
发生什么了
What happened?
我在那场意外中受伤了 你也是 想起来了吗
I was in the accident, the same as you, you remember?
Rajan呢
Where's Rajan?
他还好 爸爸去钓鱼了
He's fine. Daddy's gone fishing.
他明天回来
He'll be home tomorrow.
我和他说过话了 他知道我们没事了
I've spoken to him, and he knows we're all right.
钓鱼吗
Fishing?
你可以先照顾一下Sushma吗 我要和Anupa谈谈
Can you please take care of Sushma? I need to talk to Anupa.
她患了哪种痴呆症
So... what type of dementia does she have?
早发阿兹海默症
Alzheimer's, early onset.
她已经患病好几年了
She's had it for a couple of years.
时好时坏
She has good days and bad days.
有时候特别清醒
Sometimes, she's clear as a bell.
但是其他时候
But other days...
这很正常
That's very common.
而且
And...
我知道这一定让你感到绝望吧
very frustrating for you, I'm sure.
我试着告诉她 但她一直忘记
I've tried telling her but she forgets.
然后我就再告诉她一遍
And then I have to tell her again.
每天早上她都像第一次知道一样伤心欲绝
Each morning, she finds out as if for the first time.
所以现在我只是跟她说个谎
So, now I just tell a kind lie.
他去钓鱼了 他去工作了 他去打板球了
He's gone fishing, he's at work, he's at the cricket.
别担心 在你康复之前
Don't worry, we'll arrange for someone to take care of her.
我们会安排人照顾她的
Until such time that you are back on your feet.
我知道了他做过什么
I found out what he did.
为什么他们兄弟不再说话了
Why the brothers don't talk.
Mohanan杀了他的妻子
Mohanan killed his wife.
这让我走神了
It took me out of it for a second.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在A&E做住院医生时
When I was a junior doctor in A-and-E,
救的第一个人是个20出头的小伙子
the first life I ever saved was a young man, early 20s.
他心脏完全停搏十分钟
He'd had a full-on cardiac arrest, down for ten minutes.
不过
Anyway...
我们把他救活了 他完全康复了
we brought him back and he made a full recovery.
结果 他是个持枪劫匪 还射中了一个警♥察♥
Turns out, he was an armed robber who shot a policeman.
我们只是给送来的人治病 然后治下一个
We treat what's in front of us and we move on.
这份工作已经很难了 没必要再用道德评判我们的病人
This job is hard enough without making moral judgements on our patients.
你今早问我还好吗
You asked me this morning if I was OK.
我不好
I'm not.
我来这是因为我原来的生活过的不好
I came out here because my old life wasn't working,
我想要一个崭新的开始
and I wanted a new beginning.
可是现在一切都比之前还要复杂
And now everything's more complicated than ever.
怎么复杂
In what way?
如果我不能相信我的判断
If I can't trust my judgement,
如果人性不停的让我失望
and if I keep feeling let down by people,
我就永远不会属于任何地方
I'm never going to belong anywhere.
我希望我能让你感觉好一点
I wish I could make you feel better,
但这个问题我也没有答案
but I don't have an answer to that one.
但是 我能做的是带你和朋友们喝点酒
But what I can do is take you for a drink with some friends.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好
[Yeah.]
好吧 他是个演员吗
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表