剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
I will not be a burden!
求你别成为那么自私的婊♥子♥
Please. Please don't be a selfish little bitch about this,
求你了
Please.
去死吧
Stuff you, then!
来看看这里有什么
Let's see what we've got in here.
我相信我能调出一杯好鸡尾酒
I'm sure I could mix up a nice little cocktail.
不一定非得这样
It doesn't have to be like this.
你为啥不跟我一起回家 让我来照顾你
Why don't you come home with me and I'll look after you?
噢 我敢肯定 你的男人会喜欢
Oh, I'm sure the man in your life would love having a dying,
让一个垂死的老女人在他的沙发上腐烂数周
old woman rotting away on his couch for weeks on end.
为什么你不最后一次去看看你的医院
Why don't you come and see your hospital for the last time?
看看我对你的遗产做了什么
See what I've done with it. Your legacy.
然后我们就达成协议咯?
And then do we have a deal?
然后我会考虑一下
Then I'll think about it.
嘿 我们需要和你的病人谈谈
Hey. Erm, we need to speak with your patient.
我认得他的车 就是早上的肇事车辆
I recognise his truck from this morning.
- 我们认为他是袭击Hari的其中一人 - 不行
- We think he might be one of Hari's attackers. - No.
他的伤口需要被缝针 这才是我要优先考虑的
His wound needs stitching. That's my priority,
不是你们俩来扮演警♥察♥瞎掺和
not two people playing detective.
嘿 你今天早上开车干嘛了
Hey. Erm, what were you doing in that truck this morning?
- 我需要知道发生了什么 - 跟你没关系
- I need to know what happened. - It's none of your business.
- 拜托 - 好吧 AJ
- Please. - OK. Erm, AJ,
- 我貌似在外面看到些警♥察♥ 你能 - 等一下
- I think I saw some police officers outside. Could you just...? - Wait.
不是我的错
See, it's not my fault.
我试过阻止他们的 但大家很生他气
I tried to stop them, but people were angry after him.
为啥 就因为他在某人的海滩钓鱼吗
What, just because he fished on someone else's beach?
Walker医生 请到外面去谈谈
Dr Walker? A word outside, please.
AJ 帮我拿个缝合线还有针过来
AJ, could you fetch me a suture wire and a needle?
我认同我的病人 这不是我们该管的
I agree with my patient. This is none of our business.
Hari遇到麻烦了 我只是想去帮他
Hari's in trouble, and I'm trying to help.
那怎么样了 你的沉默说明了一切
How's that going, by the way? Your silence speaks volumes.
- 所以我们袖手旁观 啥都不做吗 - 我们需要帮他缝好针
- So we just sit by and do nothing? - No, we patch him up
然后让他出院 如果有必要 我们再来一次
and then we discharge him. And if necessary, we do it again.
如果这白♥痴♥愿做刀下鬼
If idiots want to fight to the death with knives,
- 那也是他们的事 我能看出来 - 我不赞同
- then that's their business. - I don't agree. - I can see that.
我们还要这么讨论多久
Look, how long are we going to keep doing this?
一直做什么
Keep doing what?
好吧 显然你对我们之间发生的事感到愤怒
Well, clearly you're angry about what happened between us,
但如果这会影响到我们的工作
but if this is going to affect our job,
那我们都要克服它 同意吗
then we both need to get over it. Don't you agree?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
这床上的病人呢 谢谢
Where's the patient from that bed? Thanks.
Hari?
Hari?
Chandran 求你了
Chandran, please.
- 要大的那块吗 给你 - 对的
- Yeah. Big one? - Yeah. Big one. - There you go.
8572卢比
Eight thousand, five hundred and seventy-two rupees.
- 我和你两不相欠 - 老天 Paul Paul
- This makes us straight. - For God's sake. Paul. Paul!
回来就是个错误 别误会
Coming back here was a mistake. Don't get me wrong,
很高兴见到你 我把你当成一个伙伴
it was good to see you. I count you as a mate.
所以 就这样了 你就要回家
So, that's it? You just... just go home?
生命中 有时候你不得不承认失败
Sometimes in life, you just have to admit defeat.
没必要不去承认失败
No point in being a damn fool about it.
你还重新粉刷了墙啊
Well, you've repainted.
- 我挺喜欢这个颜色的 - Ram选的颜色
- And I approve. - Ram chose it.
没有什么比把你的名字挂在门口带感
Nothing like having your name over the door.
让大家知道你来了
Lets the world know you've arrived.
Fonseca医生 谢天谢地 不好意思 打搅了
Dr Fonseca, thank goodness. I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
Hitesh是来注射类固醇的 但他坚持要由你来打
Hitesh is here for his steroid shot and he's insisting you do it.
相信我 我已经试过劝他了 但今天跟他说啥都没用
Believe me, I have tried, but there's no telling him today.
Walker医生 我想给你介绍个人
Ah, Dr Walker. There's someone I'd like you to meet.
Ruby Walker医生 这位是Virginia Mileham医生 这家医院的创立者
Dr Ruby Walker, Dr Virginia Mileham, the doctor who founded this place.
帮我看着她 好吧
Keep an eye on her for a minute, would you?
- 嗨 很高兴见到你 - 你是英国人吗
- Hi. Very nice to meet you. - You're English?
算是吧 很复杂的故事
Sort of. It's a long story.
哎哟 那就别告诉我了
Well, then, for Christ's sake, don't tell me.
我没多少时间可以浪费了
I'm on borrowed time, dear.
她对你怎么样
So, erm, how is she treating you?
- Fonseca医生是一位很优秀的老师 - 很圆滑的说法 Walker医生
- Dr Fonseca is an excellent teacher. - Very diplomatic, Dr Walker. Yeah.
其实你是想说她是恐怖怪人吧
But what you really want to say is that she's a bloody nightmare.
当然 我把所有东西都教给她了
Of course, I taught her everything she knows,
但老天呀 这花了很多年
but, Christ, it took years.
所有东西都要慢慢注入她那大脑
Every lesson had to be drilled into that thick skull of hers.
像骡子一样固执
Stubborn as a bloody mule.
- 我能问你一个问题吗 - 问吧
- Can I ask you a question? - Go on.
这家医院为什么叫做善缘医院
Why is it called the Good Karma Hospital?
- 你起的名字吗 - 不是
- Did you name it? - No.
其实是我第一位病人
It was one of my first patients, actually.
我当时在给他治疗 挺艰难的
I'd been treating him and it... it just sort of stuck.
他说 管用的药物就如同善缘
He said, "Good medicine is like good karma.
帮别人的同时也在帮助自己 是一个良性循环
Help others and you help yourself. A virtuous circle."
- 他得了什么病 - 痔疾
- What was wrong with him? - Haemorrhoids.
估计是我碰到过最糟糕的案子了
Probably one of the worst cases I'd ever seen.
Walker医生 病痛的折磨可以是很痛苦的
Suffering can be profound and banal, Dr Walker,
但只要是折磨都是一个样的
but it's suffering just the same.
现在 我觉得你应该在那位患有粘液性水肿的可怜女士
Now, I think you should go and help that poor woman's myxoedema
陷入昏迷前去帮帮她
before she slips into a coma.
即使从这里看都很明显 头发稀疏 有丢丢超重
Thinning hair, slightly overweight. Obvious even from here.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
Lydia 你从我这夺走医院的时候很让我伤心
It hurt when you usurped me, Lydia.
但我很惊讶
But I'm impressed.
你把我这乡村小医院
You took my little cottage hospital
发展到那么好 发展成我梦寐以求的规模
and turned it into something I could only dream about.
仅仅是通过去除掉那些薄弱环节
All by removing the weakest link.
Virginia 你从来都不会那么做
You were never that, Virginia.
我只是跟着我的良心走 你教我的
I simply followed my conscience. You taught me that.
如果有人受到伤害 我良心过不去
I just couldn't have lived with myself if someone had got hurt.
亲爱的 我想走得有点尊严
I want to die the way I've lived, my dear.
能在我的控制下
In control.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me, and then
将来轮到你的时候 或许其他人可以帮你
maybe somebody will help you when your turn comes.
- 你在试大小吗 - 不好意思 我只是刚刚进来
- Trying it for size? - I'm sorry. I'm just coming.
来真的吗 还拿着笔?
Is it really true? With a pen?
- 真的 - 我都不知道你还会写字
- It's true. - Didn't even know you could write. Hmm.
- 你的飞机是什么时候 - 我现在就走
- When's your flight? - I'm going now.
- 你准备要做什么 - 你知道一个足球联盟有多少个体育馆吗
- What are you gonna do? - Do you know how many stadiums there are
- 92个 - 对了 谢谢
- in the football league? - 92. - Thank you. Correct.
如果你在每一个体育馆都看一场比赛
And if you watch a match in each of them,
就可以去申请一条领带或者别纪念品
you get to apply for a tie or something.
然后还有年会晚宴和简报
And then there's annual dinners and a newsletter...
- 这些就是你的计划吗 - 是的 不行吗
- That's your plan? - Yeah, why not?
- 能让我忙碌一会了 - 我才不相信你
- Should keep me out of trouble. - I don't believe you.
在那个海滩 你想要寻死
On that beach, you wanted to die,
我不觉得有什么东西是改变了
and I don't think any bloody thing has changed, has it?
没有
No.
所以如果你上了那趟飞机 我们以后都不会再见面了
So if you get on that flight... we're never gonna see you again.
我同情那个找到你的可怜酒保
I pity the poor bastard that finds you.
来吧 Paul 跟我说说
Now, come on, Paul! Talk to me!
我可以跟你说 我可以和某个Tom Dick或者Harry谈
I could talk to you. I could talk to any Tom, Dick or Harry
直到我泪流满面 但她还是已经不在了
until I'm blue in the bloody face, and she'd still be gone.
她依然是死了 我还活着 孤零零一个人
She'd still be dead and I'll still be here. Stuck. Abandoned.
- 她是你一生挚爱 - 嗯 她是
- She was the love of your life. - Yeah. She was.
- 现在她走了 - 你是很幸运的人
- And now she's gone. - And that makes you a lucky man.
- 这理论是怎么来的 - 数百万人
- How do you work that one out? - Millions of people
活了一辈子也没机会体验过爱情的滋味
live out their days without ever knowing what that feels like.
他们带着疑惑走到人生尽头 但你不是
They go to their graves still wondering. But not you.
你是很幸运的
You won the bloody lottery.
- 现在我失去那张通往幸福的票 - 噢 但你还有啊
- And now I've lost the ticket. - Oh, but you had it!
真爱
True bloody love...
是由你自己来保留的
and it's yours to keep.
所以说你是我认识的人里面最幸运的
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表