剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
善缘医院
第二季第六集 本季终
- 又是他 - 抓住他
- There he is again. - Catch him!
Hari
Hari!
让你滚远点的
We told you to stay away!
他在这
He's here!
Hari 我们警告过你
We warned you, Hari.
不要
No.
嘿 嘿 你好 能听到我说话吗
Hey. Hey. Hello. Can you hear me?
喂 救命 谁来帮个忙
Hello? (Shit.) Help! Somebody help me!
我需要一名医生 赶紧的
I need a doctor here now. Go!
.. two, three, four, five, six, seven... Come on!
见鬼的
Shit!
我往他胸口插了根管子 释放了张力
Stab to the side of his chest. Arrested with tension.
- 我临时想到的 - 我看得出来
- I improvised. - I can see that.
要么我们两个人都有个人卫生问题
Either both of us have got personal hygiene problems,
要么就是有事情发生
or something is going on.
这个嘛 我刚洗完澡 还喷了高档古龙水
Well, I'm freshly-showered and wearing an expensive cologne.
作为一位绅士 我就不多做评论了
As a gentleman, I can't comment further.
所有人都跑哪去了
Where is everyone?
一名年轻人在沙滩上被袭击了 他们把他丢街上就把车开走了
A kid from the beach was attacked. They just dumped him and drove off.
- 我的天 他还好吗 - 应该没事 多亏AJ了
- Oh, my God. Is he is all right? - I think so. Thanks to AJ.
-AJ? - 是他发现受害者 无论如何 他已经醒了
- AJ? - He found him outside. Anyway, he's awake now.
Varma医生和Walker医生正在为该不该做胸腔引流争论
Dr Varma and Dr Walker are fighting over the chest drain.
- 不 我约的是现在 - Mr. Rahul又来了
- No. My appointment is now! - Mr Rahul is back again.
就算我之前没告诉过他 那我后面也告诉过他上千次了
If I've not told him once, I've told him a thousand times.
记忆诊所周二才开诊 Mr. Rahul 不是今天
Memory clinic is on a Tuesday. Mr Rahul, no. Not today, dear.
嘿嘿 你在干嘛
Oi. Hey, hey. What are you doing?
找我的衣服 至少找到我的内衣裤
Looking for my clothes. Or at least my underwear.
请告诉我 我们不是在裸泳
Please tell me we weren't skinny-dipping.
- 不 你哪里都不能去 - 我很健康
- No, no, you're not going anywhere. - I'm fit as a fiddle.
- 病人需要床位 - 哎哟 Paul
- They need the beds for sick people. - For Christ's sake, Paul,
你昨晚醉得晕乎乎的 我得拽你离开
you nearly drowned last night. I had to drag you out.
知道嘛 我还要买♥♥你一品脱啤酒
And you know what? For that, I'm gonna buy you a pint.
好吧 两品脱和一包薯片
All right, two pints and a packet of crisps.
我们都知道你想干嘛
We both know what you tried to do.
我很生气 借酒能消愁
I was pissed. Beer-fuelled self-pity.
我还以为作为一个训练有素的酒保
I'd have thought a highly-trained barman
十米开外都能看得出来
could recognise that at ten bloody yards.
废话 我当时也在那 你来真的
Bullshit. I was there. You meant every damn word.
我喝醉了 现在我要回家
I was drunk. And now I'm going home.
你在这啊 你处理好Mr. Rahul的事情了吗
Ah, there are you are. Did you deal with Mr Rahul?
他最后终于能听懂我的话了
Well, he saw my side of the argument eventually.
- 很好 - 噢 等一下 这是给你的
- Good. - Oh, wait. This came for you.
Fonseca医生
Dr Fonseca?
嗯 谢谢 就这样
Yeah, thanks. That'll be all.
或许他说的就是事实
Perhaps he's telling the truth.
你又没在那里 但我在 他想去死
You weren't there. I was. He wanted to die.
- 他还跟我说他没事 - 你想我怎么样
- He as good as told me himself. - What exactly do you want me to do?
- 帮帮他 帮我去帮他 - 他在哪
- Help him. Help me help him. - Where is he?
他正准备回酒店 就好像什么事都没发生过
He's on his way back to the hotel as if nothing's happened.
很不好意思 我现在必须去见一个人
Look, I'm sorry. Right now, there's someone I need to see urgently.
- 难道这个不急吗 - 他信任你 你就陪着他
- And this isn't urgent? - He trusts you. Stay with him.
尝试说服他回来跟我谈谈
Try and persuade him to come back and talk to me
那我们能谈谈药物治疗 或许做个悲伤治疗
and we can discuss medication, perhaps grief counselling.
所以就这样了 你就这么点能耐 一些药和谈一下?
So that's it? That's what you've got? Some pills and a chat?
- 没什么其他可做的 - 那你能不能就... 我是说...
- There is nothing else. - Well, can't you just... I mean...
为了他的安全把他锁住
Lock him up for his own safety.
我是一名医生 不是一名狱警 我会尽我所能
I'm a doctor, not a jailer. I'll do everything I can...
好吧 我自己搞定 很明显是我的问题
It's OK. I'll deal with it. Obviously, it's my problem.
你好 Virginia 我收到你的信了
Hello? Virginia? I got your letter.
我已经尽快赶过来了
I came as soon as...
- 终于 - 天啊
- Finally. - Christ!
我希望你能记住重点 因为这正是我
I hope you were paying attention, because that's exactly
离开那天 希望被人们发现的状态
how I want them to discover me when the time comes.
清楚了吗? 很好
Clear? Good.
来喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink.
然后再做一个深呼吸
And take a deep breath again.
听起来已经好很多了
It sounds better already.
- 想试试吗 - 当然
- Wanna try? - Sure.
- 痛吗 - 还好
- How's the pain? - OK.
Hari 我需要知道是谁干的
Hari, I need to know who did this to you.
你和谁吵架了吗
Did you have an argument with someone?
我在不应该出现的地方钓鱼被他们抓住了
They catch me fishing in the wrong place.
是他们的地盘
Their territory.
如果我告诉警♥察♥ 只会使事情更糟糕
If I tell the police, it will only be worse.
你不能就这么放过他们
You can't just let them get away with it.
很感谢你所做的一切 我很感激
Thank you for what you did. I'm grateful.
但我不想制♥造♥麻烦了
But I don't want to make trouble.
Hari 但如果我们什么都不做 那又会怎样
But, Hari, if we do nothing, then what?
下一次 或许你就没有那么幸运了
Next time, you might not be so lucky.
- 你在印度待了多久了 - 够久了
- How long have you been in India? - Long enough.
那你就会知道有些事情在这里是不同的
Then you will know some things are different here...
有些问题不是那么容易被解决的
.. and some problems can't easily solve.
如果你真的想帮助我 那么就让我离开这里
If you really wants to help me, then let me get out of here.
- 我在指导一名年轻的新手医生 - 真的吗
- I'm mentoring a new, young doctor. - Really? - Hmm.
我希望她能成为比你更优秀的医生
I hope she's a better student than you were.
我很怀念这 你和我
I've missed this. You and I.
我们以前整天谈心 究竟发生了什么
We used to talk all the time. What happened?
你告诉我的 不要再去登门
You told me never to darken your door again.
噢 真的吗 够戏剧性的
Oh, did I?... How very dramatic.
别装作你忘记了 Virginia
Don't pretend you've forgotten, Virginia.
我记得被我那可爱的小徒弟夺权了
I remember being usurped by my sweet little protege.
我记得当时综合各种情况 大家一致认为那是最好的
And I remember we agreed it was for the best, all things considered.
- 你认为我不称职 - 我有选择吗
- You considered me incompetent. - I didn't have a choice, did I?
Fonseca医生 毫不留情啊
No prisoners for Dr Fonseca.
永远都是冷酷的做派
The most ruthless acts, always justified
追求高尚 我想这没什么变化
for the greater good. I imagine nothing's changed.
我依然尽我所能做有利于医院的事情
I still try to do what's best for the hospital, yeah.
你很高尚
You're very noble.
你大老远把我叫来这里就是要翻旧账的吗
Did you get me all the way out here to rake over ancient history?
还是说单纯想侮辱我
Or really was it just to insult me?
当然不是 这只是一个前菜
Of course not. This is just the entree.
我需要你更恨我 恨意浓浓
I need you to hate me just a little. The fire must be stoked.
- Virginia 你究竟想做什么 - 我想要让你杀了我
- What is it you want, Virginia? - I want you to kill me.
都在这了 好好读吧 够你哭的
It's all there. Read it and weep.
右肺尖端鳞状细胞癌 局部晚期
"Squamous cell carcinoma, apex of the right lung. Locally advanced.
肝脏 肺部和大脑有多处转移性肿瘤
Multiple metastases in the liver, lungs and brain."
全身都是毛病
Full house. Pay the bank.
在你问之前 我已经问过其他人
And before you ask, I've had a second opinion.
每一位在科钦的医生都认为我快死了 包括我自己
Every doctor this side of Kochi thinks I'm dying, including me.
- 我很抱歉 - 噢 别啊 我不需要同情
- I'm sorry. - Oh, please. Don't be. I don't require a bleeding heart.
我帮你预约了 今早在理发店做头发
I've made you a barber's appointment for the morning.
是的 这是我们在婚礼前最后一次见面
And yes, this is the last time we are together before the wedding.
为啥要小题大做 没人会看我的
Why so much of fuss? Nobody's going to be looking at me.
我会
I will.
你真的确定了吗
Are you really sure about this?
像你这么美丽又见多识广的女人
A beautiful, sophisticated woman like you
愿意和我这种人结婚 我是走狗屎运了吧
getting married to a man like me? I'm not exactly a prize catch.
嘿
Hey.
你是有能力的男人 又帅
You're a strong man and you're handsome...
这正是我所期望的类型
.. and that's exactly the kind of man I've been dreaming of.
冰水
Cold water.
先生 等一下 来 让我来帮你
Sir. Wait, wait. Come, come. Let me help you. Come. OK.
- 不 我不会那么做 - 我们都知道这是最终结果
- No. I won't do it. - We all know the end is not in doubt.
我快死了 别再计较是什么时候
I am dying. Let's not quibble about the time.
Virginia 你没有权利要求我这么做
You have no right to ask me this, Virginia.
Lydia 你和我一辈子都在帮助别人
Lydia, you and I have spent our lives helping other people.
所以现在帮帮我 这是我应得的
So help me now. I deserve it!
其他人的人生就任其消沉 但你和我
Let other people wash away their lives. But you and I,
- 我们选择自己的命运 我现在做出选择 - 不行
- we choose our fate, and I choose this now. - No.
我不会成为一个负担的
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表