剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
善缘医院
第二季第四集
Ruby
Ruby?
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
谁 我叔叔还是我爸爸
Who? My uncle or my father?
我就是告诉你一下
I'm just passing on the message, OK?
谢谢 齐活 还有 我们要走了
Thanks. Job done. By the way, we're leaving.
拜托
Come on.
跟你♥爸♥爸说句话
Talk to your father.
求你了
Please.
是 他和你撒谎了
Yes, he lied to you.
还有 确实我不赞同他这样做
And yes, of course I don't approve.
但是如果他准备解释一下 那 我觉得你应该听听他怎么说
But if he's prepared to explain, then... I think you should hear him out.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后呢
Well?
我知道你现在很愤怒觉得被背叛了
I knew how angry and betrayed you must have been,
也理解你知道真♥相♥后的怒火中烧
how that anger must have grown and festered.
所以你选择欺骗我
So you tricked me?
我知道至少这样的话你还能和我见一面
I knew at least this way we would get to meet.
- 求求你 原谅我 - 我拒绝
- Please, forgive me. - No.
你就是个爱撒谎的胆小鬼 这也是你当年离开的原因
You're a coward and a liar and that's why you left when you did.
并且你还是一成不变 不是吗
And nothing's changed, has it?
- Ruby 求求你 - 但是你知道吗
- Ruby, please. - But you know what?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 因为如果没发生这些破事
Thank you, because without all this bullshit...
我会一直思考
.. I would've always wondered...
他长什么样
.."What's he like?"
他是一个什么样的人
"What kind of man is he?"
但是现在我知道了
Well, now I know.
我了解了
Now I know.
请你再也不要联♥系♥我了
Please don't ever contact me again.
姓名
Name, please.
Mari是我
Mari. It's me.
我的天啊 Pramila
My God! Pramila!
- 我好久没见到你了 - 我姐姐让我过来
- I haven't seen you since... oh... - My sister let me come...
- 看Dhakan - 对 - 我觉得那部电影我至少看了六遍
- To go see Dhadkan. - Yeah. - I think I saw that film at least six times.
- 哇 - 是的
- Whoa. - Yeah.
- 要么你就是变胖了或者 - 嘿 双胞胎
- Either you got fat or... - Hey! Twins!
我的预产期还有三周 但是两个小时之前就开始宫缩 我觉得他们
I'm not due for three weeks, but the contractions started two hours ago. I think they're...
哦 他们肯定要出来了
Ooh. They're definitely coming.
- 护士 不好意思 你能找个人来收拾一下这里吗 和我来 - 谢了
- Nurse, excuse me. Can you get someone to clean this up, please? Come with me. - Thanks.
见到你真是太高兴 你还好吗
It's great to see you! How are you?
我觉得 还好
All right, I guess.
马上就要开到8厘米了 就要好了
Almost eight centimetres. Nearly there.
我有点害怕
I was kind of dreading this.
我现在只想让他们快点出来 有什么不对吗
But now I just want them out. Is that wrong?
太正常了 当他们像沙滩球那么大时
Perfectly normal. When they get to the beach- ball stage,
大多数女人们都受够了 尤其当你第一次怀孕
most woman have had quite enough, especially if it's your first.
尤其是肚子里有两个
Especially if there's two of them.
我们真的应该给孩子爸爸打电♥话♥了
We should really call the father.
其实是给孩子们的妈妈打电♥话♥
Actually, I'd rather you call their mother.
这是印度 星期二 又是一个要命的节日
It's India, it's Tuesday, it's another bloody festival.
- 祝福你 先生 给 - 不用了 谢谢
- A blessing to you, sir? Please. - No, thanks.
对陌生人友好是庆祝节日的一部分
Kindness to strangers is a part of the celebration of Utsava.
- 哦 好吧 非常感谢 - 来吧
- Oh, right. Well, thank you very much, love. - Please come.
每个寺庙都有它独特的传统
Each temple has its own unique traditions.
我们通过游♥行♥和跳舞
Here we honour Lord Vishnu
来祭拜毗瑟神
with processions and dancing.
- 很漂亮 - 如果你喜欢这种东西的话
- It's very beautiful. - If you like that kind of thing.
- 你不喜欢吗 - 在我们英国有句话
- You don't? - We have a saying back in England.
接受或者拒绝 这就是我对印度节日的想法
"Take it or leave it." That's kind of how I feel about Hindu festivals.
我是说 为什么不消停点 少庆祝一些节日呢
I mean, why not just cut down a bit, knock a few on the head?
总而言之 见到你很高兴
Anyway, it was very nice meeting you.
- 谢谢你的礼物 - 那是我的荣幸
- And thanks for these. - The pleasure's all been mine.
- 就说你病了 - 拜托 我有责任感
- Just say you're sick. - Come on, I have responsibilities.
- 我以为你是个护理员 - 那个工作很重要
- I thought you were an orderly now. - It's a vital role.
拜托 我们去玩会嘛
Oh, come on, we're having fun!
没有人会在节日里工作 这是什么节来着
No one works on the festival of... What is this one again?
欢乐节 为了祭拜毗瑟神
Utsava. For Lord Vishnu.
对 敬爱毗瑟神
Right. Love Lord Vishnu.
- 我有一个小小的请求 - 什么
- I have a tiny favour to ask. - Uh- huh?
今晚带上你的父亲和我的父母一起吃个晚餐
Come out tonight for dinner with my parents. And bring your father.
- 晚餐? - 我妈妈一直念叨着要见你
- Dinner? - My mother won't stop nagging about meeting you.
你太可爱了
You're so cute.
- 好好享用送你的糖吧 - 谢谢
- Enjoy your sweets! - Thanks.
哦 看好了你要去哪
Oi! Watch where you're going!
等等 我要确保你安全到马路对面
Wait, I'll make sure you get to the other side safely.
我过马路不需要人帮忙 我不是老古董
I don't need help crossing the road. I'm not decrepit.
- 停下 我说你呢 - 别站在马路上
- Stop! I demand you! - Get out of the road!
你联♥系♥上病人的父母了吗 Mari
Did you manage to get hold of the parents, Mari?
我留了信息告诉他们一下飞机就来医院
I've left a message to tell them to come straight from the airport.
我吓到你了
I've shocked you.
有点
A little.
Sweta阿姨情况很不好
My Aunt Sweta was unwell.
乳腺癌
Breast cancer.
化疗导致她不能生育
The chemotherapy she needed made her infertile.
她只想拥有一个家庭
All she ever wanted was a family.
我觉得我能帮助她
So I thought I could help.
我给他们生个孩子
I give them a child...
两个孩子
two children.
作为回报 我的叔叔会帮助我搬到伦敦
In return, my Uncle Naveen, he's helping me move to London
学习酒店管理
and take a hotel management course.
我做梦都想拥有自己的饭店
It's been a dream to own my own restaurant.
这样 我们都能得到我们想要的
That way, we all get what we want.
所以我们最好确保事情都发展顺利 护士
So, we better make sure things go smoothly. Sister.
双胞胎可能会有风险 所以你陪着她
Twins can be tricky, so I would like you to stay with her
等她宫口全开的时候通知我
and let me know the minute she's fully dilated.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
你可以和她聊聊以前的事
You can talk about the old times.
- 嗨 Greg - 所以 晚餐
- "Hi, Greg." - So, dinner.
晚餐已经开始了吗 现在是上午十点
Dinner already? It's 10am.
我打算做一条大鱼
"I'm considering an enormous fish."
看起来相当不错 实际上 非常棒 需要有人一起分享它
Looks pretty good, actually. Make that very good. Just needs someone to share it with.
你这么说 我还怎么拒绝你
When you put it like that, how can I refuse?
- 那就定下来了 - 等会见
- "It's a date." - See you later.
谁能把订婚戒指弄丢呢
How can one lose an engagement ring?
Ram医生 你就是个白♥痴♥
Dr Ram, you are an idiot!
至少你还能承认
Well, at least you can admit it.
- 这永远是第一步 - AJ 别神出鬼没的
- That's always the first step, huh? - AJ, never sneak up on me again.
- 嗯 - 总有一天这两只手会掐住你的脖子
- Hm. - One day, these hands are gonna find your throat.
还记得吗 我曾经当过兵
I was in the military, remember?
- 总之 你迟到了 - 邮件
- Anyway, you are late. - Mail.
- 她被一辆小三轮碾过 - 爸爸 快点
- She was run over by a tuk- tuk. - Er, Dad, quick.
好了 这些就是所有的东西了 钥匙
OK, that's everything. Keys.
我来开 开车需要全神贯注
I'll drive. The roads require full attention.
太神奇了 被一辆车撞了还没受伤
Incredible. Hit by a moving vehicle and no sign of injury.
你很幸运 亲爱的 谢谢你 护士
You are lucky, my dear. Thank you, nurse.
- 我可以称之为奇迹 - 啊 孩子的弹跳力 天赐的
- I call that a miracle. - Ah, children bounce, divine or not.
但是那些小三轮都是隐患
But these tuk- tuks can be a menace.
这件事我不和你犟 但是这件事上并不能指责他们
I'm not disagreeing with you, but in this case, they're not to blame.
司机根本没有机会躲过去 她就站在马路中间
The driver didn't stand a chance. She just stood in the middle of the road.
听着 这听起来可能有点蠢
Look, this is gonna sound daft,
但是这件事看起来就像X战队电影里发生的那样
but it looked like something out of one of them X- Team films,
她举起手的姿势
the way she raised her hand.
- 你是说X战警 - 对 你说对
- You mean X- Men? - Yeah, right.
我觉得她打心眼里觉得她有挡住小三轮的超能
I think she genuinely believed she could stop that tuk- tuk with magic powers.
她的习惯也很不同寻常
Her manner is certainly unusual.
我们等下给她拍个片子 和她的父母联♥系♥一下
We'll x- ray her and get in touch with her parents,
也许他们能给我们一点提示
maybe they can shed some light.
- 我没有父母 - 哦
- I have no parents. - Oh.
呃 不好意思
Er, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表