剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
哦 啊 好啊
OK. Yeah, I... I'd love that.
一定很棒
Oh, that'll be great.
- 待会见 - 谢谢 哦 谢谢
- So I'll see you later. - Yeah. Thank you. Oh, great. Thank you.
现在喝酒有点早吧
Bit early for that, in't it?
太阳落在桁端那个高度吧
Sun's over the yardarm somewhere.
你知道我花了多少钱吗
Do you know how much that cost me?
这就是为什么我一般不去宜人的地方
That's why I normally frequent less salubrious establishments.
是啊 还有人陪
Yeah. That and the company.
- 你是来道歉的么 - 呵
- Are you here to apologise? - Pff.
好了 我接受你的道歉 你可以自己玩儿去了
Apology accepted. Now go and play up your own end.
啊 那好吧
Yeah, all right.
嘿
Oi.
把啤酒给我
Give me that beer.
Maggie过世前在读这本书
Maggie was reading this when she died.
还不错的侦探小说
Proper whodunit.
但我就是没法去读她夹了书签之后的部分
Only I can't bring myself to read beyond the page she bookmarked.
没和她一起读就好像是某种背叛一样
Cos to go on without her feels like a betrayal of some kind.
我以为把我们没时间做的事做了会让我好点
I thought maybe it'd help doing all the stuff we never had time for.
但这却让我更想她
Just makes me miss her more.
我一个人的时候 就想有人陪陪我
When I'm on my own I want to be with other people.
有人陪我的时候 我又想一个人静静
When I'm with other people I want to be on my own.
我就像那一直转圈飞翔的鸟
I'm like that bird, flies around in ever-decreasing circles
力竭之前不会停下
till it disappears up its own arse.
别做那种鸟
Don't be that bird.
那是个神话
It's mythical.
其实那种鸟不存在
Doesn't actually exist.
有时我都怀疑我是不是真的存在
Sometimes I wonder if I do.
我查了一份粪便样本 肯定是裂体血吸虫
I checked a stool sample and it's definitely bilharzia.
我在等着茶叶工厂的人给我回电♥话♥
I was waiting for someone from the Tea Company to call me back
然后我们就可以订些吡喹酮
so we can order the praziquantel.
干的漂亮
It was a good spot.
- 你是在夸我吗 - 我在陈述事实
- Is that a compliment? - A statement of fact.
- 你知道什么是夸奖么 - 我知道
- Do you even know what a compliment is? - Yes.
不靠谱的人为了取悦别人而做出的空洞的赞赏
Empty praise offered by insecure people to please others.
参观怎么样
How was the grand tour?
我挺庆幸我去了
I'm glad I went.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你带了茶叶
Tea.
你要知道 我从没觉得我比你好
You know I don't think I'm a better person than you.
好吧
OK.
顺便说下 这句是夸奖
That was a compliment, by the way.
哦 谢谢 谢谢你的解释
Oh, thanks, er... thanks for the clarification.
我想 我知道很多事
And I... I guess I know a lot.
但也不是无所不知
But not everything.
你看起来也知道很多啊
You seem to know quite a lot too.
可能还知道我不知道的事情
Maybe even about some things that I don't know.
比如说茶叶
About tea, for example.
因为你刚去参观了茶厂嘛
Now that you went on the tea tour.
我在试着道歉
I'm trying to apologise here.
呃 拜托你别再试着道歉了
Well, erm, promise me that you'll never try and apologise ever again.
我父母在我很小的时候过世了
My parents died when I was very young.
我现在仍然每天想念他们
I still think about them every day.
我没权利批评你想过来这事
I had no right to judge you for wanting to come here.
- 没必要这样的 - 来吧
- This isn't necessary. - Just go with it.
另一只胳膊
And the other one.
好了
Good.
呃 现在问你要不要一起去参加聚会
Would this, erm, would this be a weird time
会不会有点奇怪
to ask if you want to come to a party?
他们想表达感谢 所以在房♥子里办了个聚会
They just want to say thanks, so it's up at the bungalow.
好啊 我会过去
Yes, I'll come.
好
OK. Cool.
我想大概是在下午三四点
It's about 3 or 4pm, I think.
如果你不想去的话也没什么大不了的
If you want to. I mean, it's no biggy.
- 我想去 - 嗯 那好
- Yes. - Yeah, OK, good. Cool.
我在想 我们可以今晚在风筝节见面
I was thinking we could meet later tonight at the festival...
我可以给你看我的风筝动作
I could show you my kite moves...
好 八点见
OK. Very good. Eight o'clock.
呃... 一分钟都不能晚
Er... and not a moment later.
我们的病人需要新的床单
Our patients need new sheets.
AJ 等你假装给已经在中午关门的
AJ, when you've finished your pretend call to the laundry,
洗衣房♥打电♥话♥之后
which closed at midday,
请带Neelam和Krish去候诊区
could you take Neelam and Krish to the waiting area
并给他们拿点吃的和水吗
and make sure they have something to eat and drink?
跟他去吧 你们会没事的
Go with him. You'll be fine.
- Nair医生 - 怎么
- Dr Nair? - Yeah.
- 你有空吗 - 有
- Do you have a moment? - Yes.
等治疗结束 我会给我同事打电♥话♥
When we're done here, I think I might phone a colleague
以谋杀未遂罪
and have my wife arrested.
逮捕我妻子的
For attempted murder.
在她经受了十年的虐待之后
When she cites a decade of domestic abuse,
我倒想看看是谁被逮捕
I'd like to see how that pans out.
我妻子看太多闲书了 想象力太丰富
My wife reads too much, has an over-active imagination.
你手里抓着她的头皮
You had her scalp in your hand.
只是偶尔动手 我们的爱比较热烈
Occasionally things get physical. We have a fiery relationship.
但是家庭暴♥力♥ 别闹了
But domestic abuse? Come on now.
我从地上拽起过很多女人 我肯定这不是家暴
I've scraped enough women off the floor to know the difference.
- 给他缝针吧 - 好的
- Stitch him up. - With pleasure.
- 利器划伤 - 啊 啊
- Sharp scratch. - Ah! Ah!
好的 我会都尝尝的
Sure, I'll try a little bit of everything.
看起来真的很好吃
It looks amazing. Honestly.
哦谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你的叔祖母Pooja问你她做的木豆是不是比Abha做的好吃
Your Great-Auntie Pooja is asking if her dhal is better than Abha's.
哦 呃...
Oh, er...
我该说什么
What's the correct answer?
这我可不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
但是我可以告诉你Pooja叔祖母
But I can tell you that Auntie Pooja
在她丈夫批评了她的手艺之后
didn't speak to her husband for two years
两年没和他说话 所以你自己决定吧
after he criticised her sambol, so I'll let you decide.
呃... 这个最好吃了
Erm... The best.
嗨
Oh, hi.
你是我的嫡亲表妹
So are you, erm, my first cousin
还是远房♥表妹来着
or my second cousin once removed?
你要这个吗
This.
好吧 拿去
OK, go ahead.
小心点
Be careful with that. OK?
你丈夫吗
Husband?
哦不不不 我们没结婚
Oh. No, no. No. We're not married.
他很帅啊 单身吗
He's very handsome. Is he single?
嗯
Yes.
哦我是说他单身 不是...
Single, I mean. Not...
她说既然这样的话
She says in that case
你应该把他留给真正的女人
you should leave him in the hands of a real woman.
我为什么有种预感 今天还能更倒霉点呢
Why do I get the feeling my day is about to get even worse?
我在和Paul聊天
I was talking to Paul.
他说他没法想象没有他妻子的未来是什么样
Says he can't imagine a future without his wife.
今天下午他说起这个的时候 不开玩笑
And when he told me that, this afternoon, I kid you not,
我当时有点哽咽
I had a sodding great lump in my throat.
你一定是有颗铁石心肠 才能对我的真心视而不见
You'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel for the fella.
我真的不常这样
I'm not really good at handling stuff like that.
所以我觉得一定还有其他原因
So I knew there had to be more to it.
于是我努力拷问我的内心
So I delved into my innermost psyche,
我是说我喝了三杯酒
by which I mean I downed three pints,
还在蓝天运动场看了女排
watched women's volleyball on Sky Sports
然后我意识到...
and I realised...
我意识到 我在嫉妒
.. I realised... I was jealous.
因为我知道你离开我也不会觉得迷茫
Because I know you'll never feel lost without me.
哦
Oh.
你说的没错
You're right.
我不需要你
I don't NEED you.
我不需要任何人
I don't NEED anyone.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表