剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
I thought you had plans, eh?
是啊 我也以为
Yeah, so did I.
喝杯酒吗
You want a drink?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, please.
- 这酒真不错 - 不错吗 - 是啊
- It's really good. - Is it good? - Yeah.
来的刚刚好
Just in time.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
我是打扰你们了吗
Did I interrupt something?
呃 没有
Er, no.
嗯 可能吧
Well, maybe.
- 说来话长 - 那就别说了
- It's a long story. - Then don't bother.
你有没有那种感觉 好像做什么都是错的
Do you ever feel like you can't do anything right?
好像做了一连串错误的选择
Like you're making a series of terrible decisions.
当然有 一直都有
Of course. All the time.
为什么问这个
Why?
我得知道我一生究竟要做什么
I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life.
我不想
I want to be better than...
一直拖地和洗床单
.. mopping floors and washing sheets all the time.
你的未来还长着呢
You've got plenty of time, eh?
来吧
You know what? Come on.
我们来喝酒吧
Let's go get our drinks.
- 干杯 女士们 - 干杯
- Cheers, ladies. - Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
啊 Gabriel 你的酒
Ah, Gabriel, this is for you.
来呀 Mari 来跳个舞吗
Come on, Mari, how about a dance?
哦不 不要和你跳舞
Oh, no, not your dancing?
为什么 我跳舞怎么了
Why, what's wrong with my dancing?
你能跳多久
How long have you got?
哦 这样啊
Ah, is that so?
好吧 我要证明你是错的
OK, I'll prove you wrong.
- Mari - 怎么
- Mari? - Oh, yes?
- 我们来啦 - 哦天呐 快来个人阻止他
- Here we are. - Oh, God! Somebody stop him!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你来领舞吧
Lead me.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
海岸救援队来啦
Here comes Baywatch (!)
我曾经是斯陶尔布里奇休闲中心的救生员
I used to be a lifeguard at Stourbridge Leisure Centre.
那是1950年的事了吧
Was that in the 1950s?
别闹了 姑娘们最喜欢救生员了
Don't knock it. Ladies love a lifeguard.
哦 姑娘们最爱救生员
♪ Oh all the ladies Love a lifeguard
姑娘们最爱
♪ All the ladies love... ♪
哦天呐 我抓到螃蟹了
Oh, my God! I've got crabs!
我抓到螃蟹啦
I've got crabs!
只是海草啦
It's only seaweed.
只是海草啦
It's just seaweed.
啊 别闹了
Agh, get off!
Jack 来帮我抓他
Jack, come help me get him!
就开个玩笑而已
Come on, it was just a joke!
Paul! Paul 你去哪儿了 我需要你
Paul! Paul, where are you when I need you?!
Paul
Paul?
Paul
Paul?
Paul
Paul!
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表