剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
I don't think we've got a choice. we either do it here or we do it at the hospital.
如果我们现在截肢 还有可能救他的命
At least we do it here, we have a chance to save him.
- 他叫什么 - Mohanan
- What's his name? - Mohanan.
给我拿个手术箱吧
Get me an operating kit.
Mohanan
Mohanan?
Ruby
Ruby?
我在这 我在这
I'm here, I'm here.
Mohanan
Mohanan?
我是Fonseca医生
I'm Dr Fonseca.
虽然我很难对你开口 但我还是直说了
Now, there's no easy way to tell you this so I'm just going to say it.
我们恐怕不得不给你截肢了
I'm afraid we have to amputate your arm.
你的胳膊伤的太重了 没法治疗了
Mohanan, your arm is damaged beyond repair.
我们需要让你出来才能处理你的其他伤口
We need to get you out so we can treat your other injuries.
我知道这很难接受 但我们真的必须这样做
I know this is difficult to take in, but we really do need to do this.
有...有...
Is... is there...
有其他办法吗
Is there any other way?
抱歉 真的没有
No. I'm sorry.
我就在这 好吗
I'm right here. OK?
- 能再试一次吗 - 我已经试了四次了
- Can we try it again, please? - I tried it four times already.
你一定是打错号♥码了
You must be dialling the wrong number.
Monica街的Deepa Chemical 我亲自查的
It's Deepa Chemical in Monica Road, I looked it up myself.
- 好吧 但请再试一次 - 嗨
- Yes, but try it again, please. - Hi.
怎么了
What's going on?
Sushma想和她丈夫说话
Sushma wanted to speak to her husband,
所以我在帮她打电♥话♥
so I dialled the number.
他们说他不在那 但他在
They said he's not there, but he is there.
Rajan这辈子就没请过假
Rajan hasn't missed a day's work in his life.
你百分百确定他去工作了吗
Are you absolutely sure he went for work?
他每天早上六点四十五分离开
He leaves at 06:45am every morning.
你今早看见他离开家吗
Did you see him leave the house this morning?
我不确定 我当时在床上
I'm not sure, I was in bed.
啊 别担心
Ah, don't worry.
我们会帮你找到他的
We will find him for you. Hm?
大楼什么时候倒塌的
What time did the building collapse?
我在快七点的时候接到的电♥话♥
I received the call a little before 07:00.
我要找个人 叫Rajan Variar
I'm looking for someone. His name is Rajan Variar.
大概58岁
Aged about 58.
大楼倒塌时他可能在楼里
He might have been in the building when the building collapsed.
呃 抱歉 我还没有遇到
Er, I'm sorry, I haven't come across any casualty
符合描述的伤患
that matches that description.
我想我们把每个人都救出来了
I think we got everyone out.
哦 好吧 谢谢
Well, all right, thank you.
等我们到医院以后
When we get to the hospital,
你想让我们给谁打电♥话♥吗
is there anyone you'd like us to call?
没有
No.
有谁在担心你吗
Anyone who might be worried about you?
没有
No.
你要给我麻醉吗
Are you going to put me to sleep?
我们在这不能给你普通的麻醉剂
We can't give you a general anaesthetic here,
但是我要给你注射镇定剂
but I'm going to give you a sedative,
所以你意识是清楚的 但是会觉得迷迷糊糊
so you will be conscious but very drowsy.
而且你会感觉到动静
And you will feel some movement.
好吗
OK?
我要注射了
I'm going in now.
- 你做的非常好 - 谢谢
- You're doing brilliantly. - Thank you.
你真善良
You're very kind.
而且是个超棒的医生
And a wonderful doctor.
这只是你注射药物后说的胡话
That's just the drugs talking.
有点吧
Maybe a little.
我有个哥哥 他是个裁缝
I have a brother. He's a tailor.
在Cortaro街上
On Cortaro Road.
如果我发生什么意外的话
If anything goes wrong...
不会有什么意外的
Nothing is going to go wrong.
他叫Ratheesh
His name is Ratheesh.
如果发生什么意外的话 可以请你...
If anything goes wrong, would you please...
请告诉他我很抱歉
.. please let him know that I'm sorry?
好的
Yeah, of course.
放轻松 好吗
Relax. OK?
我要给你缠上止血带了
I'm just going to put this tourniquet on. all right?
我要到这边来了
Just coming round now.
你可能会感觉有点晕
You should be feeling a little bit drowsy now.
这样很正常
It's really normal.
试着呼吸就好了
Just try and keep breathing.
给他注射了80K开他敏
He's had 80 K of ketamine.
好了 Mohanan 我们会好好照顾你的
OK, Mohanan, we're gonna take good care of you.
我现在要给你带上氧气面罩了好吗
I'm just going to put an oxygen mask on you, OK?
如果不舒服的话跟我说
Just let me know if it's uncomfortable.
我就在这
I'm right here.
看着我 保持呼吸
Just keep your eyes on me. Keep breathing.
你做的很好 我就在这
You're doing great. I'm right here.
好吗 我就在这
OK? I'm right here.
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
Mohanan
Mohanan?
Mohanan
Mohanan?
- 好了吗 - 嗯
- Ready? - Yeah.
尺骨已切断
I'm through the ulna.
纱布准备好了
Standing by with the gauze.
- 还要多久 - 马上
- How much longer? - Almost done.
- Ruby - 不不不
- Ruby? - No, no, no, no.
嘿 看着我
Hey, keep your eyes on me.
- 你还好吗 - 是在截肢吗
- Are you OK? - Is it happening?
看着我就好
Just keep your eyes on me.
其他什么都不要想
Don't think about anything else.
看着我
Look at me.
就看着这
Right here.
搞定 好了 让我们带他出去吧
Done. Right, let's get him out of here.
担架
Stretcher, please!
- Ruby - 怎么了
- Ruby. - What?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 喝一口吧 - 不要
- Get your gob round that. - No, ta.
- 试试嘛 也许你会喜欢呢 - 我已经到了那种
- Go on, you might like it. - I've reached the stage in life
不必尝试任何新东西的年纪了
where you don't have to try anything new.
- 这样真的超级舒服 - 随你
- It's tremendously comforting. - Suit yourself.
- 真好喝啊 - 要来一局扑克吗
- Gorgeous. - Fancy a game of poker?
不要 我要见几个老朋友
Shut your face. Listen, I'm meeting up with a couple of mates tonight.
空姐 他们今晚在这过夜
Air stewardesses. They're in town on an overnight.
- 你应该和我们一起来 - 不要 你一个人挺好
- You should come along. - Nah, you're all right.
你还有什么计划吗
What else you got planned?
不 我没什么计划 只是...
No, it's not that. It's just...
我觉得有点 你想想 两个哥们 两个女人一起出去
I feel a bit, you know, two blokes, two women out together.
别傻了 他们就是朋友而已
Don't be daft. It's not like that, they're just a couple of mates.
- 那也... - Paul 这都21世纪了
- Even so... - Paul, it's the 21st-century.
这里可不是21世纪
Not in here, it isn't.
做点不一样的事嘛 不要每晚就在坐着
Do something different, instead of sitting round here every night.
也不是每晚
I'm not here every night.
Bev和Jackie真的很幽默
Bev and Jackie are real top laugh.
- 我真觉得你该来玩 - 我要说好 你会闭嘴吗
- I really think you should come along. - If I say yes, will you shut up?
我会
Yes.
我想想吧
I'll think about it.
我就当你说好了
I'll take that as a yes.
骨盆没有受伤 胸腔看起来也还好
No sign of pelvic injury, and the chest looks OK.
超声波结果怎样
How's the ultrasound?
腹部有微量积液
There's a small amount of fluid in his abdomen.
他的血压和脉搏有点高 注意观察
His BP and pulse are improving, so let's just keep an eye on it.
他可真勇敢
He was so brave.
人类做出什么事我都不惊讶
People never cease to amaze me.
不管是好是坏
Both for good and for bad.
去喝杯茶吧
Why don't you go for a cup of tea?
- 我还好 - 经历了这么一个疯狂的早上
- I'm OK. - Anyone would need a break.
- 是个人都需要休息 - 你就不要
- It's been a hell of a morning. - You don't.
显然你已经注意到了我是无坚不摧的了
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表