剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
地中海贫血症
Thalassemia?
但是 这是可治疗的 对吗
I mean, but... that's treatable, right?
是的 当然
Yes, yes, of course.
但是你们女儿患的这种
But the severity of the variant your daughter has
会影响她的寿命
is likely to be life- limiting.
你是说她会死
You're saying she's going to die.
不是现在 不是的
Not immediately, no.
但是后果会很严重
But the consequences will be serious.
可能会引起青春期延迟
There's the possibility of delayed puberty,
骨骼生长 糖尿病
bone deformities, diabetes,
并且她还需要多次的换血治疗
and the amount of regular blood transfusions she'll need
慢慢就会导致血液中含铁过多 最终心脏衰竭
will eventually lead to iron overload and heart failure.
一直到什么时候
By what age?
- 我们或许可以不说这个 - 我想知道
- Perhaps we don't need to get into that... - I want to know.
我们都想
We both do.
其实
Well...
根据现在当地的医疗状况
with the current state of medical care here,
也许能活到25左右
perhaps mid- 20s.
通过螯合疗法的话 可以活的时间更长一些
With access to chelation therapy, maybe longer.
总会有治疗办法的
Surely there must be a cure out there.
以后可能会有
Maybe in the future.
另外一个孩子呢 我们的儿子
And the other child? Our son?
非常健康 就像其他孩子一样
Is perfectly healthy, as is often the case.
非常抱歉由我来告诉你们这个事情
I am so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.
有意思的是 你觉得眼中的景很美 我眼中它只是自己的家
It's funny, er, what you think is so beautiful, I just see it as home.
我想你能随时适应所有的事情
Well, I guess you can get used to anything in time.
Ruby 对不起
Ruby, I'm so sorry.
对
Yeah.
但是那有什么用呢
And for what it's worth...
我相信他也很抱歉
.. I think he is, too.
- 是他告诉你这么说的吗 - 不
- Did he tell you to say that? - No.
好吧
OK.
- 你很固执 - 什么
- You're stubborn. - What?
- 这点你遗传了父亲 - 才没有
- You got that from Dad. - No, I didn't.
但是你知道我遗传了什么吗
But you know what I got?
我能卷我的舌头
Ability to roll my tongue.
Ruby 在你离开之前
Ruby, er... before you go,
你说可以给我做超声波 让我看看我的孩子
you offered to do an ultrasound and show me my baby.
对 你现在有时间吗
Yeah. Do you have time now?
- 有 - 第一次做超声波吗
- Yeah. - Is it your first ultrasound?
对 我之前没做过超声波
Er, yeah, I've never done it before.
我们之前应对过这种情况
We've coped before,
当Sweta病了的时候
when Sweta was sick.
我的妻子病得很重
My wife was very ill.
癌症
Cancer.
过去那几年很难熬
The last few years have been tough.
对于我们两个人来说都是
For both of us.
我能问一问 你们两个上一次睡觉是在什么时候
Can I ask, when was the last time either of you slept?
在飞机上睡了五分钟
For about five minutes on the flight.
- 那你们为什么不去旅店入住... - 不
- Well, why don't you go to the hotel, check in and see if you... - No.
我想和我的宝宝们在一起
I want to stay with my babies.
当然 想和他们呆多久都可以
Yeah, of course. Stay with them as long as you like.
- 借过 - 谢谢
- Excuse me. - Thank you.
在那里 看
There. See?
头 两只小手
Head. Two hands.
两条小腿
Two legs.
- 那...一切正常吗 - 是的 一切正常
- Is... Is everything all right? - Yeah, everything's fine.
那么
Well...
- 你想不想知道 - 我想这不合乎规定
- .. do you wanna know? - I thought I wasn't allowed.
我可以给你走个后门
I'll make an exception.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
是个男孩 你有儿子了
It's a boy. You have a son.
你的侄子
Your nephew.
我从没想过我会成为一个姨姨
I never thought I'd be an aunt.
你知道吗 他从没想过要伤害你
You know, he never meant to hurt you. Hm?
你也不欠我们的父亲什么
And you owe our father nothing,
但是 那也阻止不了你想要给他一些东西 是吧
but... that doesn't stop you from giving him something. Hm?
医生 Fonseca医生
Doctor! Dr Fonseca.
- 你看见Kaimal了吗 - 没有 怎么了 发生什么了
- Have you seen the Kaimals? - No. Why? What's going on?
那个男婴 他不见了 我在他的婴儿床里发现了这个
The baby boy, he's gone. I found this in his cot.
- 捐赠 - 不 他们把他带走了
- Donation? - No. They've taken him.
- 他的妹妹呢 - 他们把她留下了
- What about his sister? - They left her behind.
你有他们的消息吗 也许他们落下了他们的电♥话♥呢
Have you heard from them? Perhaps they've lost their phone.
什么都没有 对不起
Nothing. I'm sorry.
和我说实话 你觉得这些都是我自找的吗
Tell me honestly. You think I brought this on myself?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我告诉你的时候我从你眼神中看到你在说
I saw your eyes when I told you.
一个女人怎么可以卖♥♥她的孩子
How can a woman sell her children?
这不是我或者别人有权来评价的事情
It's not for me to judge you or anyone else.
也许吧
Maybe.
但是这个世界还是会谴责我
But the world will still condemn me.
她就是活该
She got what she deserved.
- 你试着去帮助别人了 - 很明显 这是我的错
- You tried to help someone. - That was my mistake, clearly.
不好意思 我等会再来 好吗
I'm sorry. I'll do this later. OK?
没事 没事的 你好啊 小不点
It's OK. It's OK. Hello, little one.
哦 好了 慢点
Ohh! OK. There you go.
就是这样
Ohh, yes.
你刚睡醒吗
Oh, you just woke up?
是不是 你刚睡醒
Yeah? You just woke up?
好啦 我们来这边
OK. Let's go this way.
就是这里 然后就是这些
This way. And then all of this.
我真的很爱你的妈妈 真的
I really loved your mother very much. I really did.
当你出生的时候 我一下子没承受住
When you came along, it was just too much for me.
喂你 抱着你 这些都吓到我了
Feeding you, holding you, it terrified me.
所以我就逃走了
I just ran away.
- 因为我 - 不 别这么说 是因为我自己
- Because of me. - No. Don't say that. Because of me.
因为我太软弱了
Because I was weak.
你妈妈值得拥有一个真正的男人 你也需要一个真正的父亲
Your mother deserved a real man. You deserved a real father.
但是这两点我都不符合
And I was neither of those things.
用这种方式联♥系♥你是个错误
It was a mistake to contact you the way I did.
但是我很感激你能够给我这次机会看看你出落成什么样的人
But I'm very grateful you gave me this chance to... to witness what you've become.
我真的很为你骄傲 Ruby
I'm really proud of you, Ruby.
但是赞誉都归功于你
But the credit's all yours.
路通了
The roads are open now.
小心开车 好吗
Drive carefully, OK?
- 你和他说话了 - 是的
- You spoke to him? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里永远欢迎你
You're always welcome here.
你现在在印度 在这里家庭永远排在第一位
Well, you're in India now. Here family comes first, always.
我知道
I know.
慢点开 姐姐
Drive safe... sister.
好了 好了
There we are. OK?
所有的事都会变好的
Everything will be fine.
你和你的阿姨做了笔交易 为什么不和我做笔交易呢
You made a deal with your aunt. Why not with me?
你会收养她吗
You'll adopt her?
如果她病了 她需要人照顾
If she's sick, she needs taking care of.
什么人能比一个护士更会照顾病人呢
What better person than a nurse?
我可以照顾她
I can take care of her.
你还有你的梦想
You have your dreams.
我也是
But so have I.
你自己也说了 我一直都想要一个小孩
You said it yourself, I've always wanted a child.
现在你有钱去做你想做的事情了
Now you have all the money you need to do what you wanted.
你真这么想吗
You mean it?
她需要有人去爱她
She needs someone to love her.
我需要爱一个人
I need someone to love.
说实话 我不知道该给一个女神买♥♥什么
I wasn't sure what to buy a goddess, in all honesty.
女神喜欢糖果
Goddesses like sweets.
你真的不记得你父母住在哪吗
Now, are you sure you can't remember where your mum and dad live?
这样他们就可以把你毫发无损地接回去了
Because we can get them to come pick you up no trouble.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表