剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
我已经告诉你了 我是女神 我在地球上没有父母
As I told you, I'm a goddess and I have no earthly parents.
不管怎么说 你是个好人
However, you're a good man.
你也非常友好的接待了我
And you've treated me with great kindness.
为了这一点 我会回报你
For that, I will repay you.
抓住一颗流星 放进你的口袋
♪ Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
- 永远别让它跑掉 - 你怎么知道这首歌♥
- ♪ Never let it fade away - How do you know that song?
- 那是她最喜欢的歌♥ - 抓住一颗流星 放进你的口袋
- That was her favourite song. - ♪ Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
一直留到下雨天
♪ Save it for a rainy day
因为爱情可能会到来
♪ For love may come
轻拍你的臂膀
♪ And tap you on the shoulder
一些无星的夜晚
♪ Some starless night
当你想拥抱她时
♪ Just in case you feel you wanna hold her
你有一口袋繁星做灯光
♪ You'll have a pocketful of starlight
她非常爱你
She loves you very much.
不好意思 我要离开了
I'm sorry, I... I've gotta go.
我只是希望你想想那些化验结果 你是专家
I just want you to think through the implications. You're a professional...
无意冒犯 这既不是你的决定也和你没有关系
With respect, that is neither your decision or your business.
恕我直言 这个孩子是我的病人 你是这个医院的员工
With the respect, this child is my patient and you're a member of staff in my hospital!
你知道这听起来像是你在施舍我吗
Have you any idea how patronizing that sounds?
Mari 拜托 在你这么做之前请你听听我的话 你会是孤军奋战
Mari, please, listen to me before you do this. You'd be alone.
单亲母亲带着一个没有希望的生病的孩子
A single mother with a desperately sick baby.
- 我已经做好牺牲的准备了 - 那个孩子会毁了你整个生活
- I am prepared to make that sacrifice! - This child will take over your entire life!
不好意思 但这不就是我们应该做的吗
Forgive me! Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
- 你的意思是我错了 - 我没说你错了
- Or have I got that wrong, too? - I'm not saying you're wrong.
我就是要收留她 我不会让你夺走这一切的
I am adopting her! And I won't let you ruin it for me!
你知道了吗
Do you understand that?
Paul Paul 你能听见我说话吗
Paul? Paul, can you hear me?
Paul
Paul?
- 我们把他挪到里面 - 担架在这边
- Let's get him inside. - Stretcher is on the way.
Paul 你能听见我说话吗
Paul, can you hear me?
现在 三个数之后 我们就把你翻过来 好吗
Now, after three, we're gonna roll you on your back. OK?
One, two, three.
你好 我是Lydia Fonseca
"Hello, this is Lydia Fonseca..."
这条鱼 我觉得我们可以冻上他
So, this fish. I say we freeze him
然后做一些特别的事情
and do something a little bit more special.
你之前想去的那个新地方 怎么样
How about that new place you wanted to try?
我现在就预订8点钟的座位
I'm gonna book it right now for eight o'clock.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗 好的 拜拜
So call me back. OK? OK. Bye. Bye. Mwah!
- 你好 亲 - 嗨
- Yes, love? - Yes. Hi.
正常的收养需要时间去整理资料
Formal adoption will take time to organise.
这份免责只代表你暂时把孩子交给我们照顾
This disclaimer simply confirms you've agreed temporarily to give the baby up to our care.
然后给Mari吗
And then to Mari?
然后再转给Mari
And then to Mari.
好了 你已经可以出院了
Right, you're medically fit for discharge,
你准备好后签个字 你就可以离开了
so sign this and when you're ready, you can go.
我这么做是为了让我能过上我想要的生活 你能理解吗
I only did this so I could have the life I want. You understand that?
能 我理解 没有人责怪你 这是你的决定
Yes. Yes, I do. No one's blaming you. This is your choice.
你相信鬼神吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
不
No.
- 只是没有真正的鬼神 - 我也不相信
- At least, not actual ones. - Neither do I.
至少我之前不相信
At least, I didn't.
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
不 实际上 对于你这个年龄的人来说你的心脏已经很尽职尽责了
No. In fact, your heart is doing very nicely for a man of your age.
为什么我呼吸不顺畅
Why can't I breathe properly?
因为你突发了恐慌症
Because you experienced a panic attack.
恐慌症可以由很多种原因触发
Panic attacks can happen for all different reasons.
有时是我们的身体告诉我们 是时候面对一些事了
Sometimes they're our body's way of telling us that we need to face up to something.
那我还好吗
So I'm all right?
- 我可以走了吗 - 除非你还有什么想要分享的事情
- I can go? - Unless there's something you want to talk about.
你知道 Maggie和我 无时无刻不在聊天
You know, Maggie and I, we talked all the time.
我觉得她喜欢你 我自己看得出来
I think she fancied you. I can see it myself.
不管你觉得我很吸引人还是很让人讨厌
Whether you find me attractive or not,
- 说话依然算话 对吧 - 是的
- the offer is still there. OK? - Yeah.
好啦 如果我没事 有个人必须要见一见
Right. If I'm fine, there's somebody I've got to see.
她叫Anushka Channar
Her name is Anushka Channar.
她的父母说她在高知县的儿童医院走失了
Her parents tell me she went missing from Children's Hospital in Kochi.
这个孩子脑袋里有肿瘤
The child has a brain tumour,
在她的松果体附近有一个在变大的小肿瘤
a tiny growth on her pineal gland.
这就会导致性格的改变 甚至会产生幻觉
This can lead to profound changes of personality. Even delusions.
- 那是意味着她要死了吗 - 这个肿瘤是良性的
- Does that mean she's going to die? - The tumour is benign.
- 如果幸运的话 她可以痊愈 - 天啊 这太好了
- So, with luck, she should be cured completely. - Oh, thank Christ for that!
那就这样 皆大欢喜
There you go. All's well that ends well.
- 我得说再见了 - 你知道吗 这事挺有趣的
- I'd better say goodbye. - You know, it's funny.
近千年来 人们相信松果体就是人类灵魂寄居的地方
Since millennia, people have believed the pineal gland is where the immortal soul resides.
从印度教♥徒♥到笛卡尔
Everybody from Hindus to Descartes.
人人都觉得神就在我们之间
That's where God lives amongst all of us.
但是她是神经失常 对吧
But she is mad, right?
当然 不用管我 只是个小幻想
Of course. Ignore me. Just a passing fancy.
就像我说的 我很高兴她能够痊愈
Well, like I said, I'm just glad she's gonna be all right.
- 我们什么时候见Mandeep的父母 - 八点
- What time are we meeting Mandeep's parents? - Eight.
- 那我们来的有点早了 是吧 - 是的
- We are a bit early, aren't we? - Yes, we are,
但是我觉得我们可以来一点喝的东西
but I thought we'll just have a nice drink.
- 只有你和我 - 为什么不呢
- You know, just you and me. - Why not?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有一些事情我一直在拖延
There something that I've been putting off.
拖延到我差点错失了那个机会
So much so that I nearly lost the opportunity.
今天我遇到了个女神
Today I met a goddess.
现在我想娶一位女神
And now I want to marry one.
Mala Pradeep
Mala Pradeep...
嫁给我吧 做我的妻子
marry me, be my wife.
让我在接下来的日子里给你带来幸福和快乐吧
And let me drive you crazy for the rest of our lives.
我怎么能拒绝这样的请求呢
How could I possibly refuse such an offer?
- 我还有个问题 - 什么
- I have one more question for you. - Yes?
你能扶我起来吗
Will you please help me up?
当然
Of course!
谢谢
Thank you.
看看是谁来了
Look who's coming.
- 你还没有签字 - 没有
- You haven't signed it. - No.
她说的对 Lydia
She was right. Lydia.
有些事情比我们想像中更强大
Some things are more powerful than we ever imagined.
- Mari 对不起 - 不
- Mari, I'm sorry. - No.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
求你了
I'm begging you.
别这样
Don't do this.
我必须这么做
I have to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不应该那样和你说话 对不起
I should never have talked to you that way. I'm so sorry.
没事 都是那些可恶的荷尔蒙
That's fine. It's these damned hormones.
他们让那些白♥痴♥男人和其他人打架斗殴
They made idiot men fight each other,
我们只是爱上了那些长得小小的可人儿而已
whereas we just fall in love with the tiniest scrap of humanity.
嘿 Mandeep 你在路上了吗
Hey, Mandeep. Are you on the way?
- AJ 我不过去了 - 你说你不来了是什么意思
- "AJ, I'm not coming." - What do you mean you're not coming?
我 我病了 听着
"I... am sick. Listen. "
那边是音乐吗 拜托 Mandeep 你在哪
Is that music? Come on, Mandeep, where are you?
别傻了 只是电视的声音而已
"Don't be silly. It's just the TV."
好吧 那我等你电♥话♥
OK, so then just call me.
好 当然 拜
"OK. Definitely. Bye."
- 啊 AJ 来 - 很高兴见到你 AJ
- Ah, here's AJ. Come. - Nice to see you, AJ.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
厨房♥快关门了 您还想点什么吃的吗
The kitchen closes soon. Would you like to order something to eat?
不 我很快就离开了 谢谢
No, I'll leave it, thanks.
给他来条鱼
He'll have the fish.
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表