剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
他们真是给你用了很厉害的药
Those are some good drugs they've got you on.
我觉得我能记起我自己的记忆
I think I remember my own memory.
你查一下
Check it.
查一下你的记忆
Check-check your memory.
查一下你的内存
Check your mundles.
你查你的
Check yours.
我没有连线
I wasn't on.
不
No.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
真奇怪 你刚刚看到了什么
That's absurd. What did you just see?
我羊水破了就吓醒了
I startled awake when my water broke.
不 不 凯特 是你把我喊醒的
No, no, Kate, you called out, you woke me.
是的 因为我要生了
Yeah, 'cause I was in labor.
不 因为你脑袋里有东西
No, because something was in your head.
不
No.
那怎么可能
How could that even happen?
我是说
I mean...
我很担心
I was worried
因为有东西要从我肚子里出来了
because something was coming out of me.
不是因为脑袋里有什么
Not because something was going in.
我 我能抱抱她吗
Can I, can I hold her?
我能抱抱宝宝吗 凯特
Can I hold the baby, Kate?
凯特
Kate?
没有变化吗
No change?
我们用尽了各种办法
We've exhausted every avenue--
手术 电击 治疗 药物
surgery, electroshock therapy, medication.
她的馈联♥系♥统还是完全封闭
Access to her Feed is irrevocably blocked,
或者因为她眼上的伤口而受损了
or damaged by the wound to her eye.
也许我们该移除了
Maybe it's time we remove it.
已经嵌入了 移除就相当于是杀了她
It's embedded-- retrieving it would literally kill her.
首先 我要向大家保证
First and foremost, I would like to assure you
一切都在掌控之中
that everything is under control.
你们的安全和健康是我们的首要要务
Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表