剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
眨眼之间 连接众人
In the blink of an eye, connect to everyone.
再也不错过瞬间精彩
Never miss those moments again.
回味重温
Relive them.
身临其境
Be there.
了解万物
Be informed.
青出于蓝
Be better.
共同梦想
Dream together.
共同发现
Discover together.
世界知识尽收眼底
The world's knowledge is yours at a glance.
创造一个更美好的世界
Invent a more beautiful world.
分享你的世界
Share your world.
分享你的生活
Share your life.
你的记忆 内存
Your memories, mundles,
永远安全
are safe forever.
馈联
第一季第五集
你怎么样 凯特
How you doing, Kate?
只感觉有压力 不疼
Just pressure, no pain.
很好
Good.
手术时保持清醒可能有些令人不知所措
Being awake during surgery can get disorientating.
我没事
I'm fine.
麻烦你
Please just...
继续
keep going.
-好了 -搞什么
- Okay. - What the fuck?
你看到什么了 汤姆 你看到什么了
What did you see? Tom, what did you see?
别人 一个完全不同的人
Someone else. Some-Some-Someone else entirely.
有个人在那 萨拉的馈联不见了
T-There was a-a man in there. Sara's Feed is gone.
只有他 让我出去 让我出去
It was just him. L-Let me out. Let me out.
查看我的内存
Just check my mundles.
让我离开 我得走了
Get me out of here. I need to go.
凯特 如果必要你就先开始
Kate, start without me if you have to.
我马上来 一会就到
I'm-I'm coming. I'll be there soon.
赶紧把那东西拿出去
Just get that thing out of your head.
早上好 本
Good morning, Ben.
睡得好吗
Sweet dreams?
怎么回事 丹尼 丹尼 赶紧重新联结
Wh-What the hell? Danny? Danny, go back on.
你在医院下线太久了
You was just in hospital for going off too long.
我就看看自己能不能做到
J-Just wanted to see if I can.
哎哟哟 丹尼回来了
Oh-ho-ho! Danny's back.
你现在又看得起我们了吗
You're not too good for us anymore, huh?
-那个抵抗者把你赶出来了 -他给你看伤疤了吗
- The Resister throw you out? - Did he show you his scar?
我说了 他不再是抵抗者了
I told you, he's not with them anymore.
别告诉我的粉丝
Well, don't tell my followers.
传播出一个抵抗者能收获一堆粉丝
Got me a hella bank for spraying a Resister.
-你传播了 -对
- You sprayed him? - Yeah.
得给人们看他们想看的
Got to give the people what they want.
你为什么这么干 我都说了他不是抵抗者
What the fuck you do that for? I told you he wasn't a Resister.
那又怎样 如果他不是
So? If he ain't a Resister,
那他也没什么好担心 但如果他是
he's got nothing to worry about, but if he is...
他就完蛋了
He's fucked!
丹 你去哪里
Dan! Hey, where are you going?
我来了 凯特
I'm here, Kate.
我来了
I'm here.
凯特
Kate,
说一个M开头的单词
name a word beginning with "M."
M吗
"M"?
玛莎
Martha.
谁是玛莎
Who's Martha?
我姐妹
My sister.
玛莎住在哪里
And where does Martha live?
核磁共振
凯特 玛莎住在哪里
Kate, where does Martha live?
底
D...
底特律
Detroit.
-有犹豫 -不
- That was a hesitation. - No.
不 等等 那不是
No, wait. That wasn't a...
犹...豫
hesi... tation.
我只是在想家人
I was thinking about my family.
你要拿出来的东西 它
This thing you're taking out, it, uh...
-它让我们更加亲密 -一切
- It keeps us close. - Everything...
她说的一切都正确
Hey. Everything she said is true.
如果安全的话 请继续
If it's safe, please just keep going.
我不该离开 对不对
I shouldn't have left, right?
如果复发了怎么办
What if it comes back?
那我们就再下载"拯救你" 一次又一次
Then we'll download SAVEYOU again, and again.
听着 无论怎样 我们知道如何修复了
Look, whatever it takes. We know how to fix it now.
-你能帮我们阻止它 -怎么做
- You can help us stop it. - How?
那东西在你脑子里
That thing was inside your head,
也许假以时日
so maybe in time,
你会记起那是什么
you'll remember what it was.
我记得它的感觉
I remember what it felt like.
它渗入的感觉
The way it seeped in.
一下就全黑了
It just went dark.
仿佛我不存在
It was like I didn't exist.
我仿佛 仿佛死了 伊芙
I was, I was dead, Evie.
我不会让你出任何事
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
现在我们就关注咱俩 好吗
Right now we need to focus on us, okay?
新的记忆
On new memories.
恢复能恢复的
We restored what we could.
好好回味 会让你感觉找回自己
Go through it. It'll make you feel more you.
嗯
Yeah.
已经丢了太多了
There's too much missing.
我的记忆
My memories...
都在这里
are in here.
你可以靠自己记起来
You can remember on your own.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你记得什么
What do you remember?
你
You.
我唯一留下的记忆就是你 伊芙
The only memories I saved were of you, Evie.
你是唯一值得保留的
You're the only thing worth keeping.
你不用看着我们
You don't need to watch us.
我没事
I'm fine.
哈特菲尔德先生说我们得看护到确保没事
Mr. Hatfield says we watch until we're sure.
吉尔 我不想这么做
Gil... I don't want to do this.
凯特 草地是什么颜色
Kate, what color is grass?
绿色
Green.
你女儿叫什么
What's your daughter's name?
碧尔翠丝
Beatrice.
凯特
Kate,
你能动动脚趾吗
can you wriggle your toes?
凯特 动动脚趾
Kate, wriggle your toes.
我在动
I am.
-加油 -凯特
- Come on. - Kate...
凯特 你女儿叫什么
Kate, what's your daughter's name?
凯特 告诉我你女儿的名字
Kate, tell me your daughter's name.
我
I, uh...
等等
Wait, uh...
不不不 停下
No, no, no, no, no. Stop. Hey.
-喂 停下 -不要
- Hey, hey! Stop, stop. - No.
他说的对 凯特 对你脑部的伤害可能无法逆转
He's right, Kate. The damage to your brain could be irreparable.
小碧
Bea.
我女儿 她...
My daughter, she's, uh...
太迟了 凯特
It's too late, Kate.
-小碧 -没关系
- Bea. - It's okay.
她没事 她和简在一起 简在照顾她
She's fine. She's with Jane. Jane's taking care of her.
不不 如果你
No, no, if you...
你不能把我的取出来
you can't get it out of me...
把她的取出来
...get it out of... her.
删除应用
Delete app.
破损
Corruption.
无法删除
Deletion not possible.
娜塔莉
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表