剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
then maybe we don't need to put ourselves through the procedure.
汤姆 这是我们唯一的机会
Tom, this is our only chance.
凯特 凯特 看看我
Kate... Kate, look at me.
我们很接近了
We're close.
如果我能解决的话
If I can work this out then...
然后我们就可以睡觉了
then we can sleep.
就为我等到早上
Just give me till the morning.
拜托了
Please.
等到早上
Till the morning.
为了麦克斯
For Max.
告诉你♥爸♥爸我打过招呼
Tell your dad I said hi.
删除应用
Delete app.
删除应用
Delete app.
不
No.
这个应用
The app.
他妈的被黑了
It's fucking hacked.
我就是那个该死的安全漏洞
I'm the bloody breach.
删除所有应用
Delete all apps.
删除 删除 删除
Delete, delete, delete, delete.
损坏
Corruption.
程序已损坏
There is a corruption.
好吧
Well...
肿消下去了 这很好
the swelling's gone down. Which is good.
你好得很快嘛
You are a very fast healer.
这是我的号♥码
this is my number.
如果你能想到怎么用它
If you can figure out how to use it.
嗨
Hi.
我知道你很困惑
I'm aware you're confused.
我需要你告诉我你的全名和今天的日期
I need you to tell me your full name and today's date.
麦克斯韦·耶利米·沃恩
Maxwell Jeremiah Vaughn.
今天是六月五日
It's... June fifth.
实际上是六号♥ 不过
Well, it's actually the sixth, but, uh...
怎
Wha...
怎么 怎么了
What's-what's happening?
麦克斯
Max.
你能告诉我我们是在哪里碰面的吗
Can you tell me where we met?
是
It was...
在农场
at the farm.
你把桨掉在独木舟上了
You dropped your paddle in the canoe.
我扮英雄救美
I played hero...
你吻了我
and you kissed me.
-干吻 -是的
- No tongue. - Yes.
我是不是出了事故
Was-was I in an accident?
对 是的 你出了事故 哥们
Yes. Yeah, you were, mate.
但你没事
But you're okay.
我为什么被捆起来了
Why am I strapped down?
你在和药物抗争
You were struggling against your meds.
我们不想你伤害自己
We didn't want you to hurt yourself.
像萨拉和安东
Like Sara and Anton.
我给你们点空间
I'll give you some space.
哥们 给我弄点吃的
Mate, get me some treats.
亚麻籽
Flax seeds?
吃个屁 我要吃巧克力
Fuck that. Chocolate.
你好
Hi.
他好像回来了
He seems back.
对
Yes.
我需要再做一些测试
I need to run a few more tests,
但如果他们成功了 他很快就会被释放
but if they're successful, he could be released soon.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
什么
What?
击垮他 让他犯错
Break him. Get him to make a mistake.
我知道你可以自己做 我只是
And I knew you could do it on your own, I just...
-不想让你不得不做 -我能自己拿主意
- didn't want you to have to. - Yeah, I'm a big boy.
是 但你并不残忍♥
Yes, but you're not cruel.
这种事对我来说比较容易
That kind of thing comes easier to me.
如果我最近表现得很失礼 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I've behaved in an uncivil manner recently.
你刚才对麦克斯做的
What you just did with Max...
很好
was brilliant.
我 我和伊芙
I'm... me and Ev...
我们很感激
we're grateful.
但这并不能解决所有问题
But it doesn't solve everything.
这只是一种治疗 不是答案
It's a cure, it's not an answer.
我要来了安东和萨拉的尸体
I've asked for the bodies of Anton and Sara
我们可以看看他们的传输器
to be brought in so we can take a look at their transmitters,
看看能不能找到什么 你能留下来吗
see if we can find anything. Can you stay?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help
来解读萨拉的馈联
to interpret what's in Sara's Feed.
我们合作得很好
We make a good team.
你知道 我在工作中所做的一切
You know, everything I do in my work...
在我的生活中
in my life...
一直致力于让世界变得更美好
has been about making the world a better place
比我发明馈联之前更好
than it was before I arrived.
我醒来时不会想
I don't wake up thinking,
"我今天要怎么伤害周围的人呢"
"How can I hurt the people around me today?"
我知道坏事会发生 我的方法
I know bad things happen and my methods
有时是非传统的
are sometimes unorthodox.
我不是模范父亲 也不是模范祖父
And I'm hardly the model father, nor the model grandfather,
但我真的在乎
but I do care.
我真的很想解决这个问题
And I do sincerely want to fix this.
我可以给你一个小时
I can give you an hour.
走吧
Let's go.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-他说他会来的 -但他没来
- He said he'd be here. - But he's not.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表