剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
Beatrice Hatfield, approaching St George's Road.
七英里外有家医院
Hey, there's a hospital seven miles off.
不 不 不 继续开
No, no, no, no, keep going.
本还在开
Ben's still driving.
警♥察♥应该在那之前阻止他们的
The police should stop them before then.
我本来知道玛莎的事
I should have known about Martha.
不 凯特 你没做错 你救了小碧
No, no, Kate, you did everything right. You saved Bea.
只是本
It's just Ben.
他什么都不会做的
He won't do anything.
他没这个胆子
He doesn't have the stomach.
她有
She does.
她想要你
She wants you.
她因为某些原因需要你 为什么
Needs you for some reason. Why?
该死 我们得充电了
Fuck. We need to recharge.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right...
森
Sen?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
-你在干什么 -我不会让你控制馈联
- What are you doing? - I won't let you control the Feed
加重对人♥民♥的压♥迫♥
to suppress our people even more.
压♥迫♥人♥民♥
Suppress our people?
你觉得你知道怎么管理国家吗
Do you think you have the first idea about running this country?
谁都比你好
Anyone is better than you.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
发生了什么
What happened?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
里面有个女孩
There's a girl in here.
她不是属于他们
She's not one of them.
卡西
Cass?
卡西
Cass?
卡西
C-Cass?
丹尼 丹尼
Danny? Danny!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny? Danny, Danny.
你还记得我吗 我是汤姆的朋友
Do you remember me? I'm Tom's friend.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
结束了吗
Is it over?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们会带你回家的 行吗 我保证
We'll get you there, okay? I promise.
她什么都没做错
She did nothing wrong.
这孩子是谁 我们有幸存者
Who's this kid? We got a survivor!
我们得评估他
We need to evaluate him.
确保他没有控制你
Make sure he's not manipulating you.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?!
他不是其中之一
He's not one of them.
他混进来是为了救朋友
He tricked his way in here to save his friend,
顺便说下 你刚杀了他朋友
who you have just killed, by the way,
同样也不是他们的人
and who also isn't one of them.
除非你想让我把这里的事全都出去
Unless you want me to spray everything that happened here
把你生吞活剥了 让他离开
and fucking bury you, get him out of here.
我要怎么跟她爸爸说
How am I gonna tell her dad?
你不必说 他们会处理好的
You don't have to. They'll take care of it.
带他去看医生
Get him to medical.
然后送他回家
And then take him home.
这附近应该
There's supposed to be a charge station
有个充电站
somewhere around here.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
我们需要帮忙
We need some help!
该死
Fuck, fuck...
该死
Shit.
我去找人帮忙 行吗 你待在这里
Okay, I'm gonna go and find some help, okay? You stay here.
-好 -知道了吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
行 看着我
Yeah. All right, hey, look at me.
我会找人来帮忙的
I'm gonna find some help.
-好的 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
快去快回
Hurry. Hurry.
急救用品
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你好 我们 我们就是要
Hey, ah, um, well, we need to, uh,
给车充电
just-just ch-charge up.
-我们关门了 -我知道
- We're closed. - Yeah.
我们有点急事 我妻子
We're in a hurry somewhere. My wife, please,
拜托 她受伤了
she's-she's hurt.
对 我看见你们了
Yeah. I saw you.
-什么 -你对她做了什么
- What? - What'd you do to her?
-她死了吗 -什么 没有
- Is she dead? - What? No.
你是其中之一吗 那些过来的东西
Are you one of them? The things coming through.
-病毒 -不 不是
- The virus? - No, no, no, no.
我们只是想去个地方 仅此而已
W-We're trying, trying to get somewhere, that's all.
我不是他们之一 我发誓
I'm n-- I'm not one of them. I swear. I'm n-not--
你认识 你认识哪个人吗
D-Do you, you know some-- you know one?
-别试探我 -我没想试探你
- Don't fuck with me. - I'm not fucking with you.
我只是 朋友 我知道你害怕
I'm just-- mate, I just, um, I know you're scared.
我也很害怕 但我妻子还没死
I'm scared, too. But my wife, she's not dead.
你可以自己去看
You can see for yourself.
你看 她没事
Check. See, she's right...
这次变革不会顺利的
This will not be a smooth transition.
这些人不习惯女性掌权
These people aren't used to women in power.
我深有体会
I have experience with that.
欢迎 阮豪这个叛徒
Welcome. The traitor Hau Nguyen
背叛了总统 我是你们的新领袖
has betrayed our president; I am your new leader.
哈特菲尔德夫人会确保网络管制
Mrs. Hatfield will assume control of network regulation.
去我办公室安装吧
We can set up in my office.
要多长时间
How long will it take?
取决于编码员 可能七个月到两年
Depending on the coders, seven months to two years.
我要我的人
And I want my people.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
我可能杀不了他
I can't seem to kill him.
不 你不用杀他
No, you... y-you don't have to.
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
我儿子 他攻击了我
My son. He... he attacked me.
他扑向我 我就下意识反应
He came at me, and I reacted.
我知道你在经历什么
I know what you're going through.
我知道你现在很困惑 但是求你了
I know how confused you are, but please,
别伤害我们
don't hurt us.
他闯进来
He broke in.
不 不是
No, no, no...
我们很着急 我们的孩子
We were desperate. Our baby,
-她很危险 -你怎么知道
- she's in trouble. - How do you know
他真的是你丈夫
he's really your husband?
我知道他不是他们的人
I know he's not one of them.
我的儿子也这么说
That's what my son said.
不 不 不要
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这不是他干的
He didn't do this to me.
是我姐姐 她干的 她被控制了
My sister. She did this. She-she, she was taken.
别 凯特 退后 求你了
No, no, no. Kate, Kate, stay back, stay back! Please.
求你别伤她 求求你了
Please don't hurt her. Please don't hurt her. Please.
我们只想找回我们的孩子
We're just trying to find our baby.
求你了
Please.
你看 他的本能是保护我
See, his instinct is to protect me.
可以了吗 他绝不会伤害我
Okay? He would never hurt me.
绝对不会的
Never, never.
求你了
Please.
天啊
Oh, God.
凯特 凯特
Kate, Kate.
我的天啊
Oh, God...
拜托 凯特 听我说
Please, Kate. Hey, hey, hey, hey...
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表