剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
眨眼之间 连接众人
In the blink of an eye, connect to everyone.
再也不错过瞬间精彩
Never miss those moments again.
回味重温
Relive them.
身临其境
Be there.
了解万物
Be informed.
青出于蓝
Be better.
共同梦想
Dream together.
共同发现
Discover together.
世间一切尽收眼底
The world's knowledge is yours at a glance.
创造一个更美好的世界
Invent a more beautiful world.
分享你的世界
Share your world.
分享你的生活
Share your life.
你的记忆 内存 永远安全
Your memories, mundles, are safe forever.
馈联
第一季第一集
大家看看线上庞大的人数 就能知道
Just to give you a sense of the huge international interest,
这引发了多么强烈的国际兴趣
look at the crowds gathering online...
从学生时代的约会到当众"我愿意"
From a study date to a very public "I do."
你们能想象吗
Can you imagine?
劳伦斯和梅雷迪斯·哈特菲尔德的第二个儿子结婚了
Lawrence and Meredith Hatfield's second son is officially married...
从伦敦到纽约 全世界
From London to America, to around the world,
都在观看今天的婚礼
today's wedding was watched by all.
我们听说有一些反馈联的言论
We hear there's been some anti-Feed rhetoric?
嗯 但是这家人似乎并不担心
Yeah, but the family doesn't seem concerned.
人群 文化 意向
The crowd, the culture, the imagery.
这是一家皇家规格的英国圣公会教堂
It was an Anglican Church of England service worthy of Royals.
全日本最有权势的家族
The most powerful family in Japan
加入了全世界最有权势的家族
has now joined the most powerful family in the world.
安保非常严格 设置了重重关卡
Security is tight. They have multi-block closures...
大英博物馆沉浸在一片激动的气氛中
The excitement is electric here at The British Museum.
博物馆看上去美极了
The museum looks stunning.
持有邀请函的来宾们陆续到达了
Guests are arriving for the reception right now.
他们将会参加一场盛宴
They're in for a treat.
馈联发明者劳伦斯·哈特菲尔德和他的程序员们
Feed inventor Lawrence Hatfield and his programmers
编写了这一起盛会
coded the whole event.
景象变换着...
And images are forthcoming...
快速代码起效...
And as the quickcodes alight...
大家能看到吗
Can you see this?
来宾的馈联中浮现出日式的景象
Guests' Feeds are just brimming with Japanese imagery.
大英博物馆中迎来了日式风潮
Japan has come to The British Museum.
厉害
Cool.
-可以了 -谢谢 大厨
- Good to go. - Thank you, Chef.
好吧 交给我吧
Okay, I'll take that.
你晚了 开始准备鸡肉
You're late. Start prepping the chicken.
快点
Chop, chop.
鸡腿
Chicken legs,
去鸡皮 青葱去皮
skin removed, shallots peeled.
大蒜分瓣
Garlic cloves.
图马曾经和我说
Touma here once told me
婚姻就像在石头上坐三年
that marriage is like three years sitting on a rock.
我可以从你们有些人脸上表情中
I can see by the looks on some of your faces
看出你们和我一样迷惑
you're as baffled as I was,
但你们好好想想 在石头慢慢变温的这些年
but... think of it, what happens in those years
都发生了什么
while the rock gets warm,
即使我们走了过来
and even if we go through...
还有会有一些改变 有些事变得更好了
...some things change, things get better,
让你找到了正确的石头
provided you've found the right rock.
我总说建立美好未来的关键在于
Now I've always said the key to building a good future
吸引美好的人们
is to attract good people,
当本第一次带美优回家时 我们
and when Ben first brought Miyu home, we...
我们很高兴
well, we were delighted.
他显然无愧于他这位优秀的榜样
He has clearly learned from example.
我相信他们在一起
And I have no doubt that together
-将会创造一个美好的未来 -没错
- they will build a very good future. - Indeed.
我们很高兴本能找到
We are delighted that Ben has found
美优这样完美的眷侣
such a complimentary partner in Miyu.
我完全想象不出她是如何同时
How she has managed to balance all of this
兼顾好家庭和医学院的繁重学业
and a full workload in medical school is beyond me.
这也能说明她是一个坚持不懈
It is testament to her perseverance
又很聪明的孩子
and her intellect.
而今 她即将荣誉毕业
Now she will graduate with honors
还将有一位丈夫
and a new husband.
你想的话 我可以教你几招
I could teach you some moves if you want.
你在和着什么跳舞
What're you dancing to?
如果你打开 我可以播放给你
If you go on, I'll play it for you.
关掉 唱给我听
Go off and sing it to me.
现在吗
Like now?
-对 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
干杯
Cheers!
敬本和美优
To Ben and Miyu.
*我会一直对你好*
*I will never treat you bad*
*你值得我最好的 啦啦啦*
*You deserve the best from me and nah, nah, nah...*
不不不 这是你瞎编的
No, no, no, you just made that up.
-你说我是骗子 -不 还没有
- You calling me a liar? - No. Not yet.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just starting out.
你是美国人吗
You American?
抱歉
Sorry.
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
-你怎么认识本的 -其实不认识
- How do you know Ben? - I don't really.
本和伊芙琳一起上大学 随你们怎么说
Evelyn and Ben were at college-- uni, whatever you guys say.
大学
Uni.
伊薇 麦克斯 这是
Evie, Max, this is...
-汤姆 -汤姆
- Tom. - Tom.
汤姆 我叫这个名字
Tom, yeah, that's my name, yeah.
伊芙琳和劳伦斯·哈特菲尔德一起在馈联工作
Evelyn works with Lawrence Hatfield on the Feed.
她是一名程序员
She's a programmer.
她爱她的工作
She loves her job.
我真的爱
I do, seriously.
我不喜欢 我是麦克斯 我是离线者
I don't. Max. Offliner by trade.
算不上 他用戒数码作为出去野营的借口
Barely. He runs digital detoxes as an excuse to go camping.
我的老板们要出庭了
My bosses are holding court,
不好意思 但是认识你们很高兴
so excuse me, but it's lovely to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
我得去再和一杯了
Gonna get myself another drink.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Nice meeting you, man. - You, too.
-你叫什么呢 -我叫凯特
- And you are? - Oh, I'm Kate.
你不害怕会惹到哈特菲尔德一家吗
You're not worried you're gonna piss off the Hatfields?
他们会怎么办
What are they gonna do?
夺走我的馈联吗
Take away my Feed?
这样更有意思
It's more interesting this way.
让开 让开 让开
Move. Move! Move. Move. Move.
你没事 你没事的
You're okay. You're fine.
汤姆 别动 你没事 你没事
Tom. Don't. Tom. You're fine. You're okay.
住手
Please, stop.
你为什么这么做 我可以帮你
Why are you doing this? I can help you.
我的脑袋
M-My head.
拜托
P-Please.
你的脑袋怎么了
What's wrong with your head?
我没办法关掉他
I-I can't turn him off.
他 你听到有人说话吗
Him? Do you hear someone? Voices?
住手 住手 住手
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
好黑暗
It's so dark.
不想这么做
Don't want to do it.
我不想这么做 我不...
I don't want to do it. I don't...
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
你没事吧
You all right?
她叫萨拉·霍伊特
Name's Sara Hoyt.
我们查了她三次
We checked her out three times.
日本人也查了她
The Japanese checked her out.
那她怎么进来的
Well, how did she get in the building?
-她有相应的... -你要带她去哪里
- She had the appropriate... - Where are you taking her?
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表