剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
我就告诉她照顾孩子是怎样的...
I'll tell her what foster care was like...
后来你资助了
until I got your scholarship.
她没法有意见
She can't argue with that.
这样让你的形象看起来也不错
And it looks good for you.
你是最大的资助者之一
You're one of their biggest donors.
这办法也许能行
That could work.
凯特还是会恨我 但是
Y-- Kate will still hate me, but...
谢谢你 吉尔
Thank you, Gil.
真希望我的家人都能和你一样镇定自若
I wish my family would comport themselves like you.
你好 我是伊芙琳
Hi, you've reached Evelyn.
我现在没法接你的电♥话♥
I'm not accepting your calls right now.
伊芙 我觉得劳伦斯可能对小碧做了什么
Evie, I think Lawrence might have done something to Bea.
没有我们的许可下 做了很糟糕的事 联♥系♥我
Something really bad without our permission. Call me.
他不肯说
He wouldn't talk.
他几乎什么都没说 但是
He barely said anything, but...
我...我就是感觉
I just-- I get the sense
他们互相认识
that-that they know each other.
-安东认出她了 -我不觉得
- That Anton recognized her. - I don't think so.
我们在这一切发生之前翻遍了她所有的内存
We've gone through all her mundles before this happened.
我们正在遍历他的
We're going through all of his.
他们的过去根本
Nothing in their past indicates even
一点交集都没有 甚至都
a remote acquaintance, or puts them
没有出现过在一个地方
in the same vicinity as each other.
安东在俄♥罗♥斯♥长大 萨拉一直都
Anton grew up in Russia, and Sara lived
生活在伯明翰
in Birmingham her whole life.
为什么...他...安东要去哪里
Why's... where-where's he... where's Anton going?
-他想到房♥间外走走 -但萨拉还在下面
- He wanted to get out of his room. - But Sara's still down there.
他们要带她去吃午餐
They're about to bring her in for dinner.
叫工作人员马上把安东送回去
Ping the orderly, have them bring Anton back in.
快点 快点
Now! Now!
不要 不要这么做
D-D-Don't, don't do that.
你不想这么做的 伙计
Y-You don't want to do that, man.
我知道你很害怕 我知道
I know you're scared. I know...
我知道你觉得没有办法了 但是有的
I know you think there's no way out, but... but there is.
你可以回头的
You can come back from this.
让我来帮你回头
Let me help you come back from this.
好吗
All right?
-太晚了 -不
- Too late. - No!
守卫 救命
Guard! Help!
不 救命
No! Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还是一样 帮助凯特 教课 回家
Same old. Helped Kate. Ran some seminars. Came home.
-你的 -嗯 也一样
- Yours? - Yeah, same old.
将电子和生物细胞的
By matching the structural and mechanical properties
结构和机制匹配后
of the electronic and biological cells,
系统会自动...
systems spontaneously...
将电子和生物细胞的...
...of the electronic and biological systems...
移♥动♥血管是为了
...the idea of moving up the blood vessel is that
避免脑组织
you avoid any direct penetration
出现渗透
of the brain tissue.
于是 网格就能精确
Alternatively, the mesh can be precisely targeted
通过注射器到达任何区域 从而和神经组织
to any region by syringe, and forms a seamless
形成稳定的无缝干扰
and stable interface with neural tissue.
形成稳定的无缝干扰
...stable interface with neural tissue.
我是潘姆 有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi, I'm Pam. How can I help you?
我的连接有问题
I'm having trouble with my connection.
-我看不到我的女儿 -我可以帮你解决
- I can't see my daughter. - I can fix that.
请调出你的设置系统
Please pull up your settings function.
好 好了
Okay, I'm there.
不 不 不 救命
No! No! No! Help!
救命
Help!
很抱歉让你看到这一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
医生不该让他们俩一起的
The doctor should never have left them together.
是我让他们认出了彼此
I was the one who made them a-aware of each other.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我不知道是不是因为网格
I don't know if it was brain trauma
导致的脑部损伤 但是
caused by the mesh, but...
但他们早就互相认识
but they knew each other.
是的 很显然
Yes. Apparently.
我不知道怎么回事
I'm not sure how.
等他们留存后 你可以看他们的内存
You're welcome to look at their mundles before they went dark,
但是我们之前就什么都找不到
but we couldn't find anything.
我不想留在这里
I don't want to be here.
和你...这些事...
With you.. with this...
回家去吧 汤姆
Go home, Tom.
碧尔翠丝不会有事的
Beatrice will be fine.
你看到一个叫"通知"的选项吗
Do you see an option called "Notifications"?
-嗯 -选中那个选项
- Yes. - Select it.
好 我弄好了
Okay, I've done that.
你应该能看到一个叫"警告"的选项
Now you should see an option called "Alerts."
我看大了
Yes, I see it.
你现在有没有看到一个"访问"的选项
Now do you see an option called "Accessibility"?
-嗯 -选择这个选项
- Yes. - Select it.
你看到你孩子的名字了吗
Do you see your child's name?
看到了
Yes.
选中选项
Select it.
我的宝贝 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby! My baby!
他们给她安了馈联
They put the Feed into her.
他们给她启用了
They enabled her.
他们在子♥宫♥里就把她启用了
They enabled her in-ute.
劳伦斯在我脑子里就是为了干这件事
That's what Lawrence was doing inside my head.
你可能要一片花田才能安抚我
You'll need a whole fucking field of those.
好吧
Well...
很抱歉 我还能说什么
I'm sorry. What more can I say?
还有很多
A lot more.
他们现在关了 劳伦斯
They're off now, Lawrence.
谁知道他们还会不会回来
God knows if they'll ever be back.
我会再给他们几天
I'll give them a few more days.
全会过去的
It'll all blow over.
过去
Blow over?
你明白你自己做了什么吗
Do you even understand what you have done?
我现在不想说这个
I don't really need this right now.
安东刚刚像扭开关一样
Anton just snapped Sara's neck
扭断了萨拉的脖子
like it was a fucking twig.
如果入侵是内部的人干的
And if the hack does come from inside,
这件事迟早会泄露出去的
it's only a matter of time before that leaks out,
我还是不知道冷血的
and I still don't know what this senseless
视频杀手是谁
visual video mind-fuck was,
我其实不在乎凯特
so I'm not really concerned if Kate
到底生不生气
is ever-so-slightly pissed off.
这是我毕生的事业 现在收到了攻击
This is my life's work, and it is under attack!
-我们的 -什么
- Our. - What?
我们毕生的事业
Our life's work!
我马上要在湄公开卖♥♥了
And I'm about to sell it in the MeKong.
听着
Look.
现在重要的 现在最重要的
All that matters right now, all that really matters
是我们要找到幕后的混♥蛋♥
right now, is we find the bastard who's responsible
我们要解决 我们要解决剩下的事
and we fix that, and we can fix the rest.
我很害怕 劳伦斯
I'm scared, Lawrence.
我第一次觉得...
For the first time, I...
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
我们一家人创立了一切
We built this as a family.
为我们的家庭
For our family.
怎么会变成这样
How has it come to this?
你今天很安静
You're quiet tonight.
我...我只是在想工作的事
Oh, I... I'm just thinking about work.
别想了 我们来这里就是为了暂时逃避
Well, stop. We came here to get away from that.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表