剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
Ah, yes, there was another incident in Chile.
一个男人想杀了他的妻子 我们抓到他了
A man tried to kill his wife. We got him.
我们把他的脑袋崩了
We blew his fucking brains out.
我们会杀光你所有的朋友
We'll kill all your friends...
你♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
You fucking idiot.
你是谁
Who are you?
麦克斯·沃恩
Max Vaughn.
-你为什么攻击汤姆 -杀了他
- Why did you attack Tom? - To kill him.
-你想杀了我吗 -是的
- Do you want to kill me? - Yes.
-你想杀了我吗 -是的
- Do you want to kill me? - Yes.
-你害怕吗 -一点都不害怕
- Are you afraid? - Not even close.
-你叫什么名字 -达
- What's your name? - Dar-
麦克斯·沃恩
Max Vaughn.
我想我现在累了
I think I'm tired now.
不管那是谁
Whoever that is,
他原本是要说另一个名字的
he was going to say a different name.
达
"Dar..."
好吧 那不是麦克斯 是别人
All right, that's not Max. It's someone else.
-那不可能 -但事实如此
- That's impossible. - Yet here we are.
他不是什么黑客坐在他的
He's not some hacker sat somewhere in his,
坐在他妈的内♥裤♥里
in his fucking underwear.
当我们提起萨拉和安东的时候他就出来了
It came out when we brought up Sara and Anton.
他们是他的触发点 他关心他们
They're his trigger. He cares about them.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think it is.
就像他 像是被附体了 被接管了
It's like he's, like he's been possessed, taken over.
但是萨拉和安东挖出了他们的眼睛
But Sara and Anton gouged their eyes out.
麦克斯没有
Max didn't.
不管这是什么 它都在进化
Whatever it is, it's evolving.
他们来扫荡了 烧了它
Raid! They're coming! Burn it!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
凯特 你得做点什么
Kate, you have to do something.
你得帮我们
You have to help us.
看看发生了什么 看看我们在哪
Look what's happening. Look where we are.
人们应该知道
People deserve to know.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Police! Police!
他们来扫荡了 快跑出去
It's a raid! Get out!
-快跑出去 -警♥察♥
- Get out! - Police!
走窗户出去 快走
Through the window! Go!
-去吧 -好吧
- Go. - Okay.
武警 你被捕了 别动
Armed police! You're under arrest! Don't move!
快点 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
蒂娅
Tia!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No! No!
他妈的滚开
Get the fuck away!
快点 快走 起来 你得赶紧走
Come on! Go! Get up! Get up! Come on, you've got to go.
快点 你得快点 起来 蒂娅
Come on, you got to hurry up. Get up. Tia!
去找阿杜医生
Get to Dr. Adu!
总算醒了
Hey, welcome back.
你还好吧
You all right?
这里没用 伙计
No use here, mate.
我这脑子干净着呢
This mind is clean.
轻点
Easy.
你被打得不轻
You're pretty mashed up.
过来
Come here.
拿着
Here.
吃掉这两片
Pop two of these in your mouth.
这是布洛芬[止痛药] 治这个的
It's ibuprofen, for this.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
丹 丹 丹
D-d-d-d...
丹 丹 丹
D-D-D-Da-Dan.
丹 丹 丹尼
D-D-D-Danny.
你是那种人啊
You're one of those.
你应该也不会写字吧
Don't suppose you can write, either?
好吧
All right,
好吧 也许我就叫你小美人鱼吧
well, maybe I'll just call you The Little Mermaid.
感觉有点像那样
This feels a bit like that.
我本会给你叫救护车的
I would've called you an ambulance,
但是最近打击离线者抓得很紧
but it's not safe with the crackdown on Offliners.
你跑来这么个很乱的地方来挨打
You picked a really shit neighborhood to get beaten up in.
不过应该没什么骨折
Don't think anything's broken, though.
我们会尽快让你"扑腾"起来的
We'll have you back on your fins ASAP.
我去弄一些绷带
Just got to get some bandages.
最新进展 老铁们
Update mofos.
我在一个离线者的家里
I'm in the belly of an Offliner's gaff.
瞧瞧这个地方
Watch this space.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
我前几天去你家
I came to your place the other day.
我有时候会做事不经脑子 工作压力很大
Sometimes I short-circuit. Work was stressful.
我知道你觉得我自以为是
And I know you think I'm self-absorbed
我对你抱有不公平的期望 确实如此
and that I put unfair expectations on you, and I did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你也对我期望很多
But you expected a lot as well.
可算说出来了 你知道吗 本
Ah, there it is. You know what, Ben?
没有人比你自己对你的期望更高
No one puts higher expectations on you than yourself.
那个整天睡觉的傻小子哪去了
I mean, where was that goofy uni kid who used to sleep all day
-睡醒了就去酒吧 -我睡得很晚是因为
- and just rock up to the pub? - I only slept late because
你回家的时候会很生气用日语跟我说话
you would come home pissed and talking to me in Japanese.
好吧 我肯定我要说的话非常重要
Well, I'm sure whatever I had to say was immensely important.
是啊 "我饿了 弄点吃的"
Yeah, "I'm hungry, fix food."
多亏有翻译 不然你早就饿死了
Thank God for translate, otherwise, you'd have starved.
可不是吗 那些蛋白奶昔真能"填饱"肚子
Yeah, that's right. Those protein shakes really hit the spot.
这样
This.
我就怀念这样
This is what I miss.
但这只是我们 百分之三的日常吧
But this was like, what, three percent of the time?
我只是不想让你想太多
I just don't want you to read too much into it.
我想你 但是
I miss you, but...
-不是那样的 -当然
- not like that. - Of course.
木已成舟了
That ship has sailed,
就像泰坦尼克号♥
like the Titanic.
我觉得你是为了结婚而结婚 本
I think you were married to the idea of marriage, Ben.
我觉得你不是为我结的婚
I don't think you were married to me.
好啊 跟我那结婚戒指说去
Well, tell that to my wedding ring.
我知道你还在乎
I know you still care.
我在和人交往了
I'm seeing someone.
吉尔 我在和吉尔交往
Gil, I'm-I'm seeing Gil,
而我和他
and I... and he...
他是想告诉你 我们想一起
he wanted to tell you, we did,
但我只是 我不知道怎么告诉你
but I just, I didn't know how.
至少不是他妈的这样啊 该死的吉尔
Not like fucking this. Fucking Gil?
他连动词连用都不会
He can't even conjugate verbs.
你别鱼骨头里挑刺 你甚至都不了解他
That is beyond petty. You don't even know him.
我他妈每天都和他一起工作
I work with him every fucking day.
你还是不了解他
You still don't know him.
走吧 别担心我 我来买♥♥单吧
Uh-huh, go. Don't worry about me. I've got this.
过去两年我一直在担心你 本
I've spent the last two years worrying about you, Ben,
我已经心累了
and I'm tired.
反正你为我们俩考虑自己都考虑得够多了
You think about yourself enough for the both of us anyway.
吃得开心点
Have fun with that.
娜塔莉说你在这里
Natalie said you were in here.
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
她应该得到本的工作
She should have Ben's job.
上班的时候麦克斯来看我
When Max visits me at work,
我们就到这个房♥间来办事
we come to this room.
下午份的快乐 十分钟的欢乐
Afternoon delight, done in ten.
我不停回想起和他做♥爱♥的时光
I keep remembering having sex with him.
那是我现在唯一能想的
It's all I can think about,
用这个该死的二维码纹身
and using this fucking tattoo
就像我们在玩性幻想一样
like we're in some kind of fantasy game.
我想记起
I want to remember
早上醒来他那土拨鼠一样的脸
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表