剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
Let me in.
本
Ben.
等一下 慢点
Wait. Slow down.
-慢点 -好
- Slow down. - Okay.
枢纽挂了 太多人...
Hub's out. Too many people have...
谁在乎 我们被抢了
Who fucking cares? We were robbed.
一些偷♥窥♥狂能看其他偷♥窥♥狂的内存
Some peeps got to see other peep's fucking mundles.
我们为什么不这么做
Why didn't we?
只有上等人才有秘密
Man, only the posh got something to hide.
他们肯定吓死了
They be freaking.
谁点的菠萝
Who ordered pineapple?
-我 -拜托
- I did. - For fuck's sake, man!
-又甜又咸 很矛盾 对吧 -不
- Sweet and salty. It's a contrast, innit? - No!
你有病 你很幸运我不是意大利人
You're sick, man. You're lucky I'm not Italian,
否则我肯定会踢你的屁♥股♥的
or I'd kick your fucking arse.
她又这样了
She's doing it.
该死
Oh, shit.
看
Look!
她装的吗
Is she faking?
也许是吧... 但大家并不知道
Maybe... but the world don't know that.
附身 哥们
Possession, mate.
散播
Spray.
-快 -冷静点
- Come on. - Stay calm. -
跟着我的声音
Just follow the sound of my voice
-或者跟着你前面的人 -快
- or the persons in front of you. - Come on.
本
Ah! Ben!
本
Ben.
该死
Fuck me.
本
Ben.
该死的恶魔附身
Fucking demonic possession, mate.
靠 德里克
Fuck, Derrick.
你没有完全切断电波
You didn't fully sever the waves.
内存还通着电
The memory grid's encoded with the power.
时间太紧张了 我只有两分钟
It's too fucking dense! I had about two minutes
结束这几个月的工作 才能让你今天达到目的
to finish months of work so you could hit it today!
好了 好了 没事的
All right, all right. It's fine.
在我修理的时候 所有人都闭嘴
Everyone shut up and stop breathing
别说话
in your mics while I fix this.
汤姆
Tom!
枪
The gun!
刀 给我
The knife-- just give it to me!
快 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
去找其他人
Go and find the others!
你说只会传播一小部分
You said it would just be a few sprays.
那不是我们做的 是吗
That's not what we've done, is it?
说什么恢复竞争系统...
All that talk about reintegrating competitive systems...
我在弄了
I'm getting it back on.
给我几秒的时间
Just give me a few fucking seconds.
-凯特 -我得走了
- Kate! - I have to go.
本
Ben?
你能...
Will you just... just...?
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
本 好 我...
Ben. Okay, I...
-你... 不 本... -提高顺从度
- You're being-- no, Ben. - Increase compliance.
本 搞...
Ben! What the...?
本 住手 住手
Ben, stop! Stop!
-天啊 -美优 美优 美优
- Jesus fucking Christ! - No. Miyu, Miyu, Miyu.
-美优 对不起 -你搞什么
- Miyu, I'm sorry. - What the fuck is wrong with you?!
对不起 不 不 不
I'm sorry. No, no, no.
-我昏头了 我昏头了 -出去
- I got carried away. I got carried away. - Just get out!
-太过了 -我昏头了 对不起
- It's too far. - I got carried away. I'm sorry.
-天啊 出去 -拜托
- Jesus Christ. Get out. - Please.
听我解释 我...
Just-just listen. I'll...
告诉我我能做什么
Tell me what to do.
什么都可以
I'll do anything.
-我什么都愿意做 -什么都愿意吗
- I'll do anything. - Anything?
跪下
Get down on your knees.
清扫地板
Clean my floor.
什么
Wha-What?
用你的衬衣
With your shirt.
多...
Uh, how...
你想要多干净
how clean do you want it?
你怎么回事
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你走吧
You need to leave.
-不 美优 美优 -不
- No. Miyu. Miyu. - No.
天 本 你需要帮助 好吗
Jesus Christ, Ben, you need help, okay?
你脑子有病 快走吧
You're sick in the head. Please go.
走啊
Now!
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
是这个孩子吗
Is that the baby?
把你的手...
Get your fucking hand...
伊芙
Ev?
伊芙
Ev?
来 还有人来了 快点
Come on. There's more. Hurry.
拿着这个 拿着 拿着
Take this, take this. Take it!
好了 快 快
It's all right. Come on. Come on.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
什么
What?
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
好
Okay.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
本
Ben?
我错了 妈
I'm all wrong, Mum.
我为什么会这样
Why am I like this?
不要这样对自己 本
Don't do this to yourself, Ben.
但不是我
But it's not me.
是你
It's you.
是爸和馈联
It's Dad and the Feed.
你为什么要把它和我们的思想联在一起
Why did you have to link it to our thoughts?
有的事情是应该被埋葬的
Some things are meant to be buried.
我做过很多糟糕的事 妈
I've done such horrible things, Mum.
她恨我
She hates me.
都结束了
It's over.
什么结束了 本
What's over, Ben?
美优
Miyu.
还有吉尔
And Gil. Oh.
我不是故意
I-I... I didn't mean to.
故意什么 本
Mean to what, Ben?
苏会找到那个应用软件 所以我发给他了 但
Sue was gonna find the app, so I put it on him, but
如果我知道会这么严重
if I thought it was gonna go this far,
-我是不会... -天
- I-I would have stopped... - Oh, God.
住嘴...
Stop! Shh...
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
对不起 对不起
Uh, I'm sorry. I am sorry.
妈 真的对不起
Mum, I am.
你得相信我
I am, you've got to believe me.
去找人帮你
Try to get some sleep.
我明天会解决的
I'll sort this tomorrow.
汤姆
Tom?
小碧呢
Where's Bea?
她睡着了
She's asleep.
-我知道... -他们出去了
- Look, I know what... - They got out.
所有人 他们... 他们都出去了
All of them. They-they... they all got out.
谁
Who?
接管者
The takers.
在枢纽
At the Hub.
有人死了 凯特
People died, Kate.
那不是...
That... that wasn't...
他们差点就抓到小碧了
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表