剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
眨眼之间 连接众人
In the blink of an eye, connect to everyone.
再也不错过瞬间精彩
Never miss those moments again.
回味重温
Relive them.
身临其境
Be there.
了解万物
Be informed.
青出于蓝
Be better.
共同梦想
Dream together.
共同发现
Discover together.
世界知识尽收眼底
The world's knowledge is yours at a glance.
创造一个更美好的世界
Invent a more beautiful world.
分享你的世界
Share your world.
分享你的生活
Share your life.
你的记忆 内存
Your memories, mundles,
永远安全
are safe forever.
馈联
第一季 第四集
汤姆 我 我记起来了
Tom, I... I re-I remember.
我
I...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 是我 好吗 是我麦克斯
Look, it's me, okay? It's me, it's Max.
求你了 帮帮我 求你了
Please, just help me. Please.
你不应该相信他所说的任何话
You shouldn't trust anything he says.
放我出去
Let me out of these fucking things!
我知道
I know.
你们怎么都在这
Why are you all in here?
如果你认为他的馈联被入侵了
If you think his feed has been hacked,
-你 你得关掉它 你得删掉 -汤姆
- you-you need to turn it off. You need to delete it... - Tom.
你看 他在和他脑里的东西作斗争
Look, if he's fighting something in his head,
我们需要让他陷入昏迷以防进一步的伤害
we need to induce a coma to prevent further harm.
然后我们就取出他的传输器连上主服务器
Then we'll plug his transmitter directly into the main server
所以我们就能仔细检查了
so we can examine it.
你别想跟宰动物一样切开他的脖子
You can't cut into his neck like some kind of fucking animal.
要是你让他睡去之后
What if you put him to sleep
这个不管是什么的东西完全接管了怎么办
and whatever this is completely takes over?
一开始不就是这种情况吗
Isn't this how it happened in the first place?
对 我早就发现了
Yes, that's what I found.
如果我们让麦克斯昏迷
If we put Max into a coma,
我们就不能监视他了
we can't monitor him.
我们怎么知道麦克斯是他自己呢
How will we know that Max is... is Max?
如果我们能早点密切关注他的话
Maybe if we'd have kept closer eyes on him to begin with.
不好意思 伊芙琳
I'm sorry, Evelyn.
如果有什么我能帮得上的话
If there's anything I can do to help.
没有 滚吧
There isn't. Go.
苏·科尔在来的路上了
Sue Cole is on her way.
我看看能从她那问到什么
I'll see what I can get out of her
问她知不知道是谁干的
and if she knows who might be doing this.
如果你想的话 我可以和你一起去
I'll come with you if you like.
她可能更倾向于我自己去
She'd prefer me on my own.
伙计们 我受伤了
You guys, I'm-I'm hurt.
我
I...
拜托 我需要去
Please, I need a ho...
我需要去医院 伙计们 拜托了
I need a hospital, guys, please.
别理他 他已经被治疗到可以接受审讯
Ignore him. He's been medically cleared for interrogation.
你要去哪
Uh, where you going?
去找一位医生
To find a doctor.
听着 我只想见见麦克斯的朋友亚伯
Look, I-I'm only gonna see Max's friend Abel.
你 等我回去再说吧
You... Just wait for me.
那还要多久
How long will that be?
简开车送我回伦敦
Jane's driving me back to London.
我们会断线以防你♥爸♥在监视 好吗
We'll be off in case your dad's monitoring, okay?
-你会好好的吗 -是的
- You'll be safe? - Yeah.
如果遇上什么麻烦
If things get hairy...
我还有个小肉盾
I've got my human shield.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈妈
Mum.
连提都不先提醒我一下
Not even a fucking heads up?
本 亲爱的 世界不是总是围着你转的
Ben, darling, it's not all about you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些人 不管他们是谁
These people... whoever they are,
他们在针对我们家
they're coming after us.
在针对这个公♥司♥
After the company.
我要你找个安全屋
I want you to find us somewhere safe.
已经到了这种地步了吗
Has it come to that?
我们要未雨绸缪
If it does.
好吧 我顺便去找找麦克斯的通讯录
All right, I'll pull Max's contacts.
让科尔小姐去会会他那些地下的朋友
Sent Ms. Cole to collect his scuzzy friends
看看他们知不知道
and see if they know anything about
他到底是怎么回事 好吗
what's happening to him, okay?
好主意
Good idea.
是啊 我时不时也会有好主意的
Yeah. I have them every now and then.
轮到该我做早餐的
It was my turn to make breakfast.
你没有用足够的羊下水
You don't use enough haggis.
对 没错
Oh, that's right.
我真得试试那羊下水的味道
I do need to give boiled organs another chance.
我喜欢你现在的样子
I like you the way you are.
今天一起吃午餐怎么样
How about lunch? Today?
-出去吃吗 -反正他们迟早会发现的
- Out? - They're gonna find out sooner or later.
哈特菲尔德夫人会理解的
Mrs. Hatfield will understand.
是啊 然后本就会炒你鱿鱼
Yeah, and Ben will get you fired.
那样我们就可以多在一起了
Then we'll get to spend more time together.
我不喜欢对他们撒谎
I don't like lying to them.
你真是个傻瓜
You're such a sap.
我喜欢我现在的样子
I like me the way I am.
他们从来都不肯定你的功劳
They never give you any credit.
从来都没有
They really don't.
他们甚至都没告诉我麦克斯是怎么回事
They didn't even tell me what happened to Max.
我还夜以继日地在这里工作
And I'm working here day and night.
是你发现的故障
You discovered the glitch.
他们第一个找的人应该是你
You should've been the first call.
也许你♥爸♥爸觉得你威胁到他了
Maybe your dad feels threatened by you.
是啊
Yeah.
也许他就是那样
Maybe he does.
他肯定得了健忘症
He certainly gets amnesia
把我做的功劳忘得一干二净
when it comes to all the shit I get done.
我 我在想你要不要来点什么
I, uh... I was wondering if you wanted anything?
一杯咖啡 牛角面包
A coffee? A croissant?
她可爱
Oh, she's sweet.
不 娜塔莉
No, Natalie.
我他妈的好得很
I'm fan-fucking-tastic.
你现在能回到你的办公桌上 拿着高工资
Now can you go back to your desk, earn your above-average salary,
真正做些该死的工作吗
and actually do some fucking work?
把麦克斯韦·沃恩的档案调出来
Pull Maxwell Vaughn's files.
我需要他的通讯录 尽快
I need his contacts, ASAP.
我怎么才能让你快乐
How do I make you happy?
你不能
You can't!
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
我知道
I know.
没人喜欢你
No one likes you.
我知道
I know.
我都不喜欢你
I don't even like you.
我知道
I know.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么是这样
Why the fuck are you like this?
是你把我设定成这样的
You made me this way.
减弱自我意识
Decrease self-awareness.
年轻点
Age back.
停
Stop.
再年轻点
Even younger.
你真是够了 本
Jesus, Ben.
错过了你的生日
Missed your birthday.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表