剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
不不不不 交给我吧
Oh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I've got this.
只收现金 伙计
It's cash only, mate.
-什么 -我们不上线
- What? - Yeah. We're not on.
只收现金
It's just cash.
现在又不是黑暗年代 我为什么要带现金
It's not the fucking Dark Ages. Why the fuck would I carry cash?
好吧 开个账单
All right, just leave the tab open,
我明天给你 好吗
and I'll settle it tomorrow, all right?
不行 伙计 我又不认识你
No go, mate. I don't know you.
那你肯定是住在山洞里 伙计
Well, you must live in a fucking cave, then.
-我会给你的 相信我 -别激动
- I'm good for it. Trust me. - Take it easy.
-交给我 史蒂夫 -不不不 爸爸
- I got it, Steve. - No, no, no, Dad.
我只想给你买♥♥几杯酒
I just want to buy you a couple of drinks.
我应该这么叫你吧 爸爸
Should call you that, yeah? Dad?
虽然你从来没有当过爸爸 但是
I mean, not that you've really ever been one, but...
你没时间掺和 对吧
You don't have time for that shit, right, mate?
不 我不是那个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
我觉得你还是走吧 儿子
I think you'd better leave, son.
-把你的手给我拿开 -滚出去
- Get your fucking hands off me! - Come on. Out!
-你这肮脏的老古董 -你说什么
- You filthy lagger. - Hey, what did you say?
不 听着 我不是那个...爸爸
No, look, look, look. I didn't mean... Dad...
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
对
Right.
嗯
Yeah.
你当然不希望我这么叫你了
Yeah, of course you don't want me to call you that, do you?
是吧
Do you?
你这样的人
You know, people like you,
总是高高在上 对吧
you're so fucking superior, aren't you?
各位 这是我的犯罪父亲呢
Delinquent father here, everyone, by the way.
你觉得我很势利
You think I'm a snob?
你不愿意联接 对吧
You, who won't go on, will you?
你不愿意跟我这样的人说话
You won't talk to people like me
因为你觉得你自己很高尚
because you think you're too fucking noble.
但是你并不高尚 你只是害怕
But you're not noble, you're just scared.
你这个过时的古董混...
You dropout lagger scum...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
让开 让开 给我让开
Move! Move! Get the fuck away.
别担心 走 来吧 来吧
Hey. Hey. Just don't worry. Go. Come on. Come on.
-他酒量不好 -汤姆 汤姆
- He just can't handle his booze. - Tom. Tom.
你没事 他不知道自己在说什么
You're fine. He doesn't know what he's saying.
来吧 没事 他不知道他在说什么
Here you go. All good. He doesn't know what he's saying.
不 你不知道你在说什么
No, you don't know what you're saying.
我当然知道我在说什么
Of course I fucking know what I'm saying.
我想给我爸爸买♥♥杯酒 这个混♥蛋♥
I'm trying to buy my dad a drink, and this prick
笑话我
laughs at me.
-闭嘴 -听你弟弟的 本
- Shut up. - Listen to your brother, Ben.
-什么 -回家去吧
- What? - Just go home.
给
Hey. Here you go.
干净的
It's clean.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
妈妈的安全补丁
Mum's security patch.
这个家族没有隐私 本 你知道的
No privacy in this family, Ben. You know that.
什么家族
What family?
听着 如果你...你想谈谈
Look, if you... if you want to talk about it,
我们可以谈谈
we can, we can talk about it.
我不是你的病人 汤姆
I'm not one of your patients, Tom.
-告诉我你想要什么 -好吧
- Just tell me what you want. - All right, okay, fine.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你能需要我这种废物干什么
What could you possibly want from a pleb like me?
那只是血缘 本 只是血缘
It's blood, Ben. It's just-it's just blood.
-这不需要有任何意义 -不不不
- It doesn't need to mean anything. - No, no, no.
不管我做什么 人们都恨我
Whatever I do, people hate me.
但是你
But you...
你想做什么就做什么
You do whatever you want.
你抗拒家庭 你毁了爸爸的名声
You reject the family, you ruin dad's reputation,
他们就是永远会爱你
and they just can't stop loving you.
你这话是什么意思
What the fuck is that?
-你在说什么 -什么
- What are you talking about? - What?
你觉得我的人生就很完美吗
Oh, what, you think my life is perfect?
是吗
Do you?
不是所有人都恨你 本
Not everyone hates you, Ben.
我不恨你 本
I don't hate you, Ben.
你很不错的 偶尔
You're all right. Sometimes.
谢了
Thanks.
我需要你的记忆
I need your side of a memory.
你愿不愿意跟我一起来
Are you gonna come with me or what?
管他呢 我们去哪里
Fuck it. Where are we going?
回家
Home.
走吧
Let's go.
我的公♥司♥将会试图
My company will try to censor
隐瞒我要说的话 所以请尽可能分享
what I'm about to say, so please share it.
我要告诉大家 你们有危险
Everyone must know that they are at risk.
一种病毒正顺着馈联传播
A virus is coming through the Feed.
那将会导致冲动暴♥力♥的行为
It is causing erratic, violent behavior,
被影响的人会对其他人造成严重的威胁
and those affected pose a serious threat to others.
症状是你在睡眠中会产生痉挛
It appears as a spasm while you sleep.
不要一个人睡觉
Do not sleep alone.
互相照应
Watch over each other.
保持警惕
Stay vigilant.
但不管怎样
But above all,
保持冷静
remain calm.
不要随意动你的馈联
Do not tamper with your Feed.
这件事将会...
The issue will...
账号♥限制
Account restricted.
-你能看到什么 我要看什么 -什么都没有
- What? What can you see? What am I looking at? - No, nothing.
来找我啊 汤姆
Coming to find you, Tom!
本
Ben.
我能看到你 汤姆
I can see you, Tom!
本
Ben.
就是这里
Yeah, this is it.
就是这里
This is it.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
爸爸的内存
Dad's mundles.
我有他的密♥码♥
I have his passwords.
终于把她哄睡着了
She's settled, finally.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
蒂娅说纳兹会来的
Tia said Naz would be here.
我们只能等吧
I guess we wait.
不 我们要告诉汤姆我们没事
No, we have to tell Tom that we're okay.
几英里外有个加油站
There's a gas station a few miles back.
你可以在这里联♥系♥汤姆
You can ping Tom from there.
不 我觉得不该把你一个人留在这里
No. I don't feel right about leaving you here, alone.
但是汤姆会担心的
But Tom will be worried.
我们要按照计划来
We have to stick to the plan.
对不起 很累了
Sorry. Tired.
你醒来之后的表现一直很奇怪
You know, you've been acting weird since you woke up.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
怎么了
What?
玛莎 我没事
Martha, I'm fine.
好吧 你没事 天啊
Okay, you're fine. Geez.
我只是想确保你脑子里
I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have
没什么死人
some dead guy in your head.
天啊 真是一团糟
God, that's so messed up.
那怎么会...
How would that even...
天啊
Oh, God...
你干什么 凯特
What the hell, Kate?
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you...
但我会的
...but I will.
不
No!
玛莎
Martha!
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表