剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
医院
Hospital.
-然后去找警♥察♥ -等等 不
- Then police. - Wait, no.
-我可以和他谈谈 -汤姆 交给我们吧
- I-I can talk to her. - Tom, we can handle it.
你要是想派上点用场就把鞋子换了
If you want to do something useful, change your shoes.
-大家没事吧 -他没事
- Are we all right? - He's fine.
嗯
Yeah.
谁说女人只能在厨房♥呢
Who said women belong in the kitchen?
地球就是宇宙的疯人院 对吧
Earth's the insane asylum for the universe, am I right?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
喝吧
Drink up.
谢谢
Thanks.
这婚礼比我想象中的
This wedding is way more exciting
-精彩多了 -嗯
- than I thought it would be. - Yeah.
你觉得她没事吧
Think she'll be okay?
什么
What?
你觉得她会没事吧
You think she'll be okay?
希望吧
I hope so.
干得不错
Well, nice work.
我只是说了几句
I just talked.
你可是抓住了她
You grabbed.
-嗯 -你...
- Yeah. - I mean, you...
你真的抓住了她
you actually grabbed.
你有点...
You a little, uh...?
怎么了
What?
有点疯狂
Little crazy?
疯狂吗
Crazy?
也许吧
Maybe.
这让我想干点别的疯狂的事了
Kind of made me want to do something else a little crazy.
上流社会真好
Got to love the posh.
有人受伤都不会扫了雅兴
Even a maiming can't stop a good pour.
我该告诉凯特他是哈特菲尔德家的人吗
Do you think I should tell Kate he's a Hatfield?
谁 这些大盗吗
Who? Sneakers?
他是本的哥哥
He's Ben's older brother.
我们慢点
Let's go slow.
-她是谁 -只是个无名小卒
- Who is she? - Nobody, really.
萨拉·霍伊特 在餐饮团队里干了好几年了
Sara Hoyt. Been with the catering crew for years.
安全检查都没问题
Cleared every security check.
-她会不会是抵抗者 -有可能
- Could she be a Resister? - Maybe.
但是他们一般不会付诸暴♥力♥
But they're not usually violent.
抵抗者憎恨馈联
Resisters hate the Feed,
但是他们从来没有杀过人
but they've never tried to murder anyone.
袭击本可是完全不同层次的
An attack on Ben, that's-that's a step up.
这是袭击我的家族
It's an attack on my family.
她看上去很不安
She seems pretty disturbed.
-把她带走 -好
- Get her out of here. - Okay.
我去安排
I'll make the arrangements.
不用惊动警♥察♥
We don't need to bother the police.
记得提醒宾客
And remind the guests.
他们都签了保密协议
They signed a confidentiality agreement.
-如果泄露半个字 -不会的
- If one word of this leaks... - It won't.
我已经封锁了整个婚礼
I've got the entire wedding on lock.
有完全的掌控权 所有画面 每个内存
Complete control. Every picture, every mundle.
只要有萨拉存在 我都会删掉
If Sara's in anything, I'll delete it.
权限
Access.
没有权限
Access denied.
我做了一个很奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream.
我好像浮在我自己上面
Like I was floating above myself.
也许
Maybe...
也许是因为你的潜意识分开了
Maybe it's because your subconscious is split
因为你其实是两个人
because you're literally two people.
嗯
Yeah.
我现在有两个膀胱了
And I have two bladders now,
所以我要尿双倍的
so I have to pee double.
你觉得我跑的时候 她的小脚丫也会跑吗
Do you think her little feet run when mine do?
除非她遗传了我的扁平足
Not if she's got my flat feet.
这是我的第三则留言了
Third message I've left.
我要和你谈谈 是急事
I need to talk to you. It's urgent.
滚
Fuck off.
本可真是固执
Ben. Persistent man.
你觉得你跟他很不一样吗
You think you're any different?
该死
Shit.
我忘了我今天约了和你妈妈吃饭
I forgot I got lunch with your mom today.
该死
Shit.
尝试一下
Just trying it out.
感觉很棒的
It feels good.
我还是不敢相信你跟她提出来了
Can't believe you asked her, though.
我们才刚和他们保持了完美的距离
We just landed at the perfect distance.
他们在那里 远远的那里
Them over there. Far over there.
因为你还是一个哈特菲尔德
Because you're still a Hatfield.
我会改名的
I'll change my name.
他们还是会发布出生通告
Well, they're gonna do the birth announcement regardless.
至少我可以照我们的想法来
At least I can make it on our terms.
再说了 我还是希望能在我生这个时
Plus, I'd kind of like a maternal presence around
有一个母性在
when I eject this.
我觉得你不该说我妈妈是母性
I'm not sure you could classify my mum as maternal,
但我懂你的意思
but I get it.
我懂 我懂 只是...
I do, I do. I-I get it. It's just...
但是如果她说一次"亲密" 我发誓...
However, if she uses the word "intimacy" even once, I swear...
你露出英国人味儿的时候真可爱
You are cute when you're so British.
很典型
Stereotype.
该死
Shit.
小心她的话里有话
Just be aware of the agenda behind the agenda.
-我很了解她 -我看起来好欺负吗
- I know her. - Do I look like a pushover?
因为谁在薰衣草枕头上的人可是你
Because you're the one sleeping on lavender pillows.
为了下半身幸福
The things I do for sex.
-你该谢谢我 -是吗
- You know, you should be thanking me. - Oh, yeah?
为什么
Why's that?
我和你妈妈一起 她就不会找你了
Well, I'm hanging out with your mother so you don't have to.
你真是太棒了
You're amazing.
你太天才了
You're brilliant.
我爱你
I love you.
-晚安 -他在哪里
- You have a nice night. - Where is he?
谢谢你的饮料 爸爸
Thank you for the drink, Pa.
天 你怎么忍♥受得了
God, how can you stand it?
不连着太安静了
It's too still without it.
离线 丹尼
Off, Danny.
这不公平 你想连就连 我就不行吗
It's not fair you can stay on whenever you want and I can't.
我懂怎么管束自己
Well, I understand the fundamentals of self-regulation.
你完全馈联中毒了
You, you're on Feed-acid.
你上瘾了
You're addicted.
-你觉得你为什么这么需要它 -很简单
- Why do you think you need it so much? - Simple.
在家里 我爸爸不爱我
My dad don't show me no love at home,
所以我就从陌生人身上汲取
so I get it from strangers.
这回应真是机智到让人震惊
That is surprisingly astute.
但还是很操蛋
And thoroughly messed up.
你要正常...丹尼 丹尼
You need to function-- hey, Danny. Danny.
你被一辆疯狂乱窜的汽车撞了
You got hit by a car fucking about, spraying live.
那辆车更惨
The car got it worse.
你要为自己想想
You need to think for yourself.
别依赖馈联
Stop relying on the Feed.
你要好好控制
You need to control it.
别被它控制了
Don't let it control you.
你到底什么时候教我粉碎
When you gonna teach me to shred already?
这才是真实的
I mean, that's real.
也许当你能集中注意力 就算只有一两秒
Well, maybe when you can focus for more than two seconds
而不会撞上公交车
and won't skate into a bus.
粉碎者 就是我
Yeah, shredder. That's me.
断线 丹尼
Off, Danny.
丹尼 完全断线 好吧
Off. Completely off, okay? All right.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表