剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
还有警♥察♥会来吗
Are we expecting more cops?
就我一个
I'm alone.
把孩子给我
Give me my baby.
去椅子上坐好
Get in the chair.
他就是在这里动的手
That's where he did it.
你父亲就是在这里把你毁了
That's where your father fucked you up.
你要什么
What do you want?
你不想看看他干了什么吗
Don't you want to see what he did?
现在就把我的孩子给我
Give me my baby now.
别逼我伤害她 汤姆
Don't make me hurt her, Tom.
按她说的做
Just do what she says.
闭嘴
Shut it.
你把小碧给我
You give me Bea...
我就把艾莉还你
and I'll give you Ellie.
你比我预想的还要蠢
You're even dumber than I thought.
你的女儿
Your daughter,
我找到她了 艾莉·格林
I found her. Ellie Green.
你想见见她吗
You want to see her?
不想
No.
快点关掉
Just... just turn it off.
你没法利用我的母性 汤姆
You can't appeal to my maternal instincts, Tom.
你父亲已经把它抹去了
Your father erased them.
你不会伤害一个孩子的
You wouldn't hurt a baby.
看看她 她是无辜的
Look at her. She's an innocent.
筹码就是筹码
Leverage is leverage.
快坐到椅子上去
Now get in the chair.
如果你伤了小碧
If you hurt Bea,
我也就没什么好失去的了
I'll have nothing left to lose.
我会用余生让你们生不如死
I'll spend my entire life making your people suffer.
就算你想这样 怕是也做不到
Even if you wanted to, you couldn't.
你太善良 太仁慈
You're too kind, too good.
深入你的灵魂
It's hardwired in you.
你根本不知道我是什么样的人
You have no idea who I am.
我比你以为的更了解你
I know more about you than you do.
太迟了
It's too late.
你太虚弱了
You're too weak.
不管你计划什么 都结束了
Whatever you're planning, it's over.
去椅子上坐好
Sit in the chair.
你快死了
You're dying.
当一次男人 拖他上去
Be a man for once and make him.
没人会来帮你
No one's coming to help you.
麦凯拉
Michaela.
把女儿还给我
Give me my daughter.
你失败了
You failed.
-汤姆 -你在想什么
- Tom... - What the fuck were you thinking?
不 不 永远都是我的问题
No, no, no, no, no, no, look, that's always been my problem.
对吧 我就永远做错事
Hasn't it? I never do the right thing.
我不思考
I wasn't thinking.
但是那也不在我程序中
But I wasn't engineered to.
那他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思就是你有所有我没有的优势
It means you've had every advantage that I haven't.
-你鬼迷心窍了 -不 汤姆 听我说
- You're obsessed. - No, no, listen, Tom,
这跟DNA没关系 她是对的
this-this-this isn't about DNA. She's right.
-她说得对 -爸改变了你 他强化了你
- She's right? - Dad changed you. He enhanced you.
她说的话你也能信吗 本
You believe a word that she told you, Ben?!
-哪怕一个字 -所以你才有了一切
- One fucking word! - That's why you have everything.
-所以你才能有家室 -家室
- That's why you have a family. - A family?
怎么 全世界就我有家室吗
What, 'cause I'm the only man in the world with a family?
这叫成人 本 你最好成熟点 笨蛋
It's called being an adult, Ben. You'd better grow up, you prick.
你以为我没试过吗
You don't think that I've tried?
我自己做不到 汤姆 我需要帮助
I can't do it on my own, Tom. I need help.
别找理由 是你把事情搞成这样
Stop with your excuses. You brought us here.
是你干的 我们
You did this. We...
与其依赖别人来救你
Instead of relying on everyone else to save you...
不如试着开始自救吧
...try and look at saving yourself.
那就坐到椅子上
Then sit in the chair.
如果你要我自救 我要你有的东西
If you want me to save myself, I need what you have.
得了吧 她都死了
Come on. She's dead.
-还能有什么事 -不 不要
- What harm can it do? - Hey! No, no, no, no, no, no.
-别碰我 别 -快点
- You don't touch me. Don't... - Come on.
坐在椅子上 坐在椅子上
Sit in the chair. Sit-sit in the chair.
汤姆 坐在椅子上 坐在椅子上
Tom, sit in the chair, sit in the chair.
坐在椅子上 汤姆 快点坐上去
Sit in the chair, Tom. Come on, sit in the chair.
命令 运行注册表编辑器
Command, run: Regedit.
已找到 是否打开
Found. Open?
打开
Yes.
我的天
Oh, my God,
你找到后门了
you found a back door.
是一种不用人力介入就能
It's a type of malware that replicates and circulates
复♥制♥和循环的恶意软件
without human intervention.
它感染我们的系统 然后用我们的网络
It infected our system, then used our network
连接到它自己的源数据池来更新
to connect to its source pool to update itself...
接着又下载其他恶意软件来躲避侦察
and then downloaded other types of malware to evade detection.
你们要找到并删除
You have to find and delete all of the files
所有跟"拯救你"蠕虫相关的文件
associated with the Saveyou worm.
如果一开始没有效果
If it doesn't work the first time,
就改成安全模式然后再试一次
put it in safe mode and try again.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
他们进去了
They're in.
把我妻子还给我
Give me my wife.
他们刚开始了删除进程
They've just started the deletion process.
我要等着看看有没有成功
I have to wait and see if it's successful.
那些都是人
Those are people.
你这是在杀人
You are killing human beings.
他们已经活过一次了 不能再偷一条命
They've already had one life. They don't get to steal another.
我还要知道一件事
I need to know one more thing.
我已经把一切告诉你了
I've told you everything.
我要怎么让麦克斯回来
How do I get Max back?
回不来了
You can't.
不
No...
你不能就这么把人挤走
You c-can't just push someone out.
他肯定是去了别的地方
He has to have gone somewhere.
不是
He didn't.
我也希望你能把他找回来
Look, I wish that you could have him back,
但他回不来了
but you can't.
-不要 -不可能的
- Hey, no... - That's impossible.
我 我说的是事实
I am, I am telling you the truth.
-不会的 -好吗 他已经不在了
- Mm-mm. - Okay? He is gone.
-不 -没有备份
- No. - There is no backup.
我什么都跟你说了
I have told you everything.
求求你 别这么做
Please. Please do not do this. Please.
求你 我求求你了 不要
Please, I am begging you. No!
不要 不要
No! No!
住手 我求你了
Stop! Please!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you.
我发誓一定会杀了你
I swear, I will.
我要杀了你 伊芙琳
I will kill you, Evelyn.
然后他们就放出了这东西
Then they sprayed this, this thing.
这种噪音
This noise.
太响了 我们都在尖叫
I mean, it was so loud. We were screaming.
我们头脑中的疼痛
T-The pain in our heads was...
他们杀了所有人
They killed them?
你就躲起来了吗
And you just hid?
什么
What?
你这是什么懦夫啊
What kind of coward are you?
-我天 她也是其中一个吗 丹 -妈
- Oh, my God. Is she one of them, Dan? - Mum?
不是
No.
等 等下 等下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不要
No!
妈
Mum.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表