剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
我明白
I know.
进去吧 你没事了
Okay, you get in. You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
好了
There we go.
好了
Okay.
保持安静
You be quiet.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
这是你姐姐 凯特
It's your sister, Kate.
如果你希望让她回来 别伤害她
If you have any hope of getting her back, don't hurt her.
天哪 不 不
Oh, God. No. No.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
没事了
It's okay.
不
No.
不 天哪
No. Oh, god.
-安静点 闭嘴 -我不要
- Be quiet! Shut up! Shut up! - No! I don't want to!
-不 -快点
- No! - Move it out. Quickly.
-好了 -赶紧走
- That's it... - Get it moving.
好了 你们两个 去那里
Right. You two, over there.
这就去
Get going, move it on.
算了吧
Hey, let's leave it, man.
-看守太严密了 -他说得对 丹尼
- This is intense. - Yeah, he's right, Danny.
你朋友说他会处理的
Your friend said he'd handle it.
汤姆还有别的事要忙 如果他们赶在他之前
Tom's busy with other shit. What if they're hurting Cass
-伤害了她怎么办 -这是个诱饵 丹尼
- and he doesn't get to her in time, huh? - This is bait, Danny.
我们最后肯定也会被扔进货车后箱
We're so gonna end up in one of them vans ourselves.
没错
Yeah.
-就是这样 -不 坚决不行
- That's the idea. - What? No. No fucking way.
-什么 -他们把我关在了那里一周
- What? - Look, they locked me up there for a week.
谁知道他们会怎么样对他们
Who knows what the fuck they're doing to them.
我们就是要知道这个 你都活下来了
That's what I'm trying to find out. You survived.
是的 但是这一点都不好玩 丹尼
Yeah, and it wasn't fucking funny, Danny.
我要退出
I'm having no part in this.
-退出什么 -等等
- Part of what? - Wait, wait, wait. Whoa, whoa,
她也会为我这么做 约拿
She'd do the same for me, Jonah.
赶紧收工吧
Come on! Let's wrap it up!
-丹尼 -别忘了我是谁
- Danny... - It's me you're talking to.
我像猫一样轻盈
I'm like a cat, the way I land on my feet.
来吧
Come on.
打我
Hit me.
真的吗 这到底是怎么回事
Seriously, what the fuck is going on?
-救命 救命 -联♥系♥枢纽
- Help! Help, quick! - Ping the Hub.
请快一点 救命
Please! Please help, quick!
我的朋友 他是我朋友
Uh, my friend... He's my friend.
他曾经是我朋友
I-I mean, he was my friend.
-我不知道他现在是谁了 -出什么事了
- I don't know who he is anymore. - What's going on?
他突然就袭击了我们
He just went for us, out of nowhere.
刚开始还没事 接下来就打了他
Well, it was fine one minute, and the next, punched him.
-你受伤了吗 -不 我没事
- Are you hurt? - No, I'm fine.
我必须采取强硬手段
I mean, I had to take control, hard.
对此我并不骄傲
I'm not proud.
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
我们会照顾他
We'll take care of him.
快走
Move on!
消灭了豪
With Hau eliminated,
你就能掌控军队
well, you can assume military control.
一旦实现 你就能监控军官
And when enablement starts, you can monitor your officers.
确保没有人密谋推♥翻♥你
Make sure no one plots against you in return.
然后我就能变得和关一样偏执吗
So I can become as paranoid as Quan?
如果我本来就有计划 你这就是在威胁了
If I was planning something, you're threatening it.
我没有绝对的军权
I don't have full military support.
如果你为他们构建网络 就会有
You will if you build them a network.
但人们不希望这样
But the people don't want it.
我们的国家靠线下旅游业为生
Our country survives on off-line tourism.
如果不给他们馈联的选择 这一切就会终结
Which will end if we don't give them an alternative to the Feed.
你可以解放你的人♥民♥ 森
You can free your people, Sen.
你知道关会怎么对待叛徒吗
Do you know what Quan does to traitors?
你们聊得还不错
You're getting along.
你给我的硬盘被加密了
The hard drives you gave me were encrypted.
当然 没有我你打不开
Of course they are. You can't open them without me.
是的 不过我们一旦有了
Yes, but once we have...
没有我 你也无法运行代码
You won't be able to enable the codes without me, either.
你真的以为我来这没做任何准备吗
Did you really think I'd come here unprepared?
无论如何 你都不能相信她
You can't trust her regardless.
她一直想说服我杀了你
She's been telling me all the ways I should kill you.
我妹妹很擅长黑色幽默
My sister has a very dark sense of humor.
我永远都分辨不出她说的是不是实话
I can never tell when she's telling the truth.
是吗
Is she?
当然
Of course she is.
让我们待一会
Leave us.
出来
Get out.
走 快点
Let's go. Move.
快走 走
Move on. Move.
你
You...
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next one.
凯特 凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate! Kate.
好了 好了
Okay, okay...
小碧
Bea...
小碧 小碧 没事了
Bea! Bea. Hey, hey. Hey, it's okay.
没事了
Okay.
好了 来吧 宝贝
There we go. Come here, baby.
来吧 宝贝 来吧
Come here, baby. Come on.
抱着她
Here. Take her.
好了 抱着她
Okay, take her.
好了
Okay.
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道你是谁 你对我妻子做了什么
I know what you are. What have you done with my wife?
汤姆
Tom.
去吧
Just go.
我会陪着小碧
I'll stay with Bea.
-好吗 -好的
- Yeah? - Okay.
好的 我得说清楚
Okay, I have to make myself absolutely clear.
只有出席在会议室的指定人员
Only the authorized personnel present in the meeting room...
没有用
It's not working.
继续试
Keep trying.
我都得重启三次了
I've had to restart three times now.
出什么事了
What's happening?
"拯救你"系统的加密
It's the SAVEYOU encryption.
一直把我们屏蔽在外
It keeps locking us out.
它在保护自己
It's protecting itself.
它比我们更聪明
It's outsmarting us.
-怎么才能摆脱它 -时间
- So how do we get rid of it? - With time.
或是洞察
Or insight.
我们没时间了
Well, we don't have time,
洞察到底是什么意思
so what the fuck do you mean by insight?
你关着几百个知道它如何运转的人
You're holding hundreds of people who know how this works.
到底是谁建立了加密
Who literally built this encryption.
找个人 让他开口
Get one of them to talk.
凯特
Kate!
凯特
Kate!
你是本·哈特菲尔德
So, you're Ben Hatfield?
你不用管我是谁
You don't need to worry about who I am.
我想也没人会管
No one ever does, I guess.
我了解关于你的一切
You know, I know all about you.
阿尔芭保存着各种秘密
Alba's got all kinds of secrets stored in her.
你都见过 是吗
You've seen them all, have you?
我们见过很多
We've seen a lot of things.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表