剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
眨眼之间 连接众人
In the blink of an eye, connect to everyone.
再也不错过瞬间精彩
Never miss those moments again.
回味重温
Relive them.
身临其境
Be there.
了解万物
Be informed.
青出于蓝
Be better.
共同梦想
Dream together.
共同发现
Discover together.
世间一切尽收眼底
The world's knowledge is yours at a glance.
创造一个更美好的世界
Invent a more beautiful world.
分享你的世界
Share your world.
分享你的生活
Share your life.
你的记忆 内存 永远安全
Your memories, mundles, are safe forever.
馈联
第一季第八集
你是娜塔莉
You're Natalie.
对吗
Right?
你知道这是哪里
You know where it is.
什么
What?
你来自哪里
Where we came from.
你知道是哪里 对吗
You know where it is, don't you?
拜托 告诉我你知道
Please, tell me you know.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
拜托 不要伤害我
Please, just don't hurt me.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
拜托 我可以告诉你
Please, I can tell you.
你只是想保护你自己
You're just trying to protect yourself.
没事的
It's okay.
如果我是你 我也会这么做
I'd do the same in your condition.
你几个月了
How far along are you?
五个
Five...
你有小孩吗
Do you have any kids?
露西 她...
Lucy. She...
她叫露西
Her name was Lucy.
我要走了
I'm going to leave now.
你醒了
You made it.
你好好睡了好几个小时
You slept for a good couple of hours.
-小碧呢 -她没事
- Bea? - She's fine.
我们能聊聊昨晚发生的事吗
Please, can we talk about what happened last night?
不 没有时间了
No. There's no time.
你该走了
You need to go.
真的该走了
Really go.
我很想你
I missed you so much.
今晚我要特别为我们做一顿大餐
I'm gonna cook us something special tonight.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
希望你不要再想着删除我
I hope you're not thinking of deleting me, too.
不 你是我的
No. You're mine.
没关系
It's okay.
我们只是聊聊
We're just gonna talk.
虚拟伴侣应用
Virtual Companion app.
搜索
Search.
无结果
Negative.
再次搜索
Search again.
无结果
Not found.
-本 走吧 -美优不见了
- Ben, let's go. - Miyu's gone.
那个应用
The app.
被删掉了 我们不用这么做了
It's been deleted. We don't need to do this.
-你当然要这么做 -我不行
- Of course you do. - I can't.
你可以和他们说 我不用过去
You can talk to them. I don't need to be there.
你当然要过去了
Of course you need to be there.
没事的
It will be fine.
吉尔知道我做了什么
Gil knows what I did.
他会说些什么的
He'll say something.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
我知道你很抱歉
and I know you're sorry.
但你要解决这件事 本
But you have to sort this, Ben.
我们要解决这件事
We have to sort this.
搜索
Search
霍金七内存
Hawking seven mundles.
私人 研究 管制
Private, research, restricted,
机密
classified.
你的安保显示
Your security detail have indicated
蒂娅·霍柯姆来访
that Tia Holcombe is here to see you.
让她进来
Let her in.
安保措施不错
Good security down there.
很完善
Thorough.
我听说了枢纽的事
I heard what happened at the Hub
接管者都跑了
when the takers escaped.
这不是我的错
This isn't my fault.
你的家族...
Your family...
我知道我爸爸都做了什么
I'm well aware of what my father has done.
你想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
凯特在吗
Is Kate here?
不 她不想见你
No. She doesn't want to see you.
听着 人们都很担心
Look, people are worried, right?
他们在问问题
They're asking questions.
这是我们想要的
That's what we wanted.
-我们可以想办法 -这是你想要的吗
- We can work with this. - This is what you wanted?
这不是什么吸取教训就好的小错误
This isn't a good mistake that you just learn from.
这就是你的答案了
So what's the answer, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我听说过最可怕的事
That's the scariest thing I've ever heard.
如果哈特菲尔德的儿子都无法阻止接管者
If Hatfield's own son can't stop the takers,
那我们其他人还有什么希望
what hope do the rest of us have?
你说得对
You're right.
什么
What?
我是他的儿子
I'm his son.
我知道怎么像他一样思考
I-I know how to think like him.
告诉凯特我很抱歉
Please tell Kate I'm sorry.
如果她有什么需要 我就在
I'm here if she needs anything.
我们都在
Actually, we do.
我要让凯特和小碧离我远一点
I need to get Kate and Bea far away from me.
那样她们会更安全
They'll be safer.
我们需要一个地方
We need a place.
玛莎 天啊
Martha. Oh, my God.
玛莎
Martha!
-天啊 -妹妹
- Oh, my God. - Sis?
见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no,
你这个小叛军
you rebel thug.
我为你来了
I'm here for you.
-我们走吗 -当然了
- Shall we go? - Yes, please.
赶紧带我离开这里
Get me the fuck out of here.
别这样
Don't do that.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
接管麦克斯不是针对他
Taking Max wasn't personal.
你想要什么
What do you want?
和你一样 伊芙琳
The same thing as you, Evelyn.
和我的爱人一起
To be with my love.
我的妻子
My wife.
麦克斯和她在一起 我们有办法
Max is with her. There is a way
能得到我们俩想要的东西
that we can both have what we want.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你很美
You are beautiful.
没有她那么美 但是
Not as beautiful as her, but...
够了
good enough.
她需要一个容器
She needs a vessel.
你想找到麦克斯
You want to find Max.
你知道身体之间有化学反应
We know these bodies have chemistry.
他很想你
He misses you.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表