剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
你有很多重要的事情要处理
You got a lot of important stuff on your plate.
枢纽需要你
You're needed at the Hub.
开始通过内存搜索
Start searching through his mundles.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
一直以来都是这样的
I always am.
我想见我的律师
I want to see my lawyer!
放开我
Let go of me,
你个蠢货 放开
you bloody idiot! Let go!
怎么了
What's going on?!
你是接管者
You're taken!
跟我走
You're coming with me!
别挣扎了
Stop struggling!
开门
Open the fucking door!
-退后 -瑞安
- Step back. - Ryan.
退后 你要被转走了
Step back. You're being transferred.
我希望你的意思是释放
I hope you mean fucking released.
苏
Sue?
苏
Hey, Sue!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
60多个人被接管了
60-plus people have been taken.
我们需要地方接收他们
We need someplace to contain them.
你在做留置所吗
You're making holding cells?
我们在清理枢纽后面的牢房♥
We're clearing cells at the back of the Hub,
但我们还要接收更多人
but we're expecting more.
-更多... -快点 快点
- More...? - Come on! Hurry up!
天 她还是个孩子
Jesus. She's just a child.
会有麻烦的
There's going to be trouble.
但我会确保我们准备好了的
But I'm making sure we're ready for it.
我需要几个人 如果你能匀给我的话
I need some agents, if you can spare them.
我有我爸的内存
I have my dad's mundles.
-你确定那是个好主意吗 -没事的
- Are you sure that's a good idea? - It's fine.
我只是需要帮忙
I just need some help.
我们越快找到接管者
The faster we find the takers,
就能越快结束这情况
the faster we can end this.
这不是你的错 汤姆
Hey, this is not your fault, Tom.
-吉尔 -汤姆
- Gil! Hey! - Tom!
吉尔 等一下
Gil! Wait!
等等 等一下 等一下 等一下 发生什么事了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop. What's going on?
汤姆
Tom!
-我们要给接管者腾地方 -什么
- We need the room for the taken. - What?
他要被转到监狱 这样才能处理
He's being moved to a prison so he can be processed.
-监狱 -听我说
- Prison? - Look,
你付了他的保释金 他就能出来
you pay his bail and he'll be out.
-程序问题 -汤姆
- It's just procedure. - Tom,
-我不是罪犯 汤姆 -我知道 我知道
- I'm not a criminal, Tom. - I know. I know.
我会解决这件事的 我保证
I'm gonna sort this out. I promise.
拜托 你一定是弄错了
Please! You're making a mistake!
我没做错什么
I've done nothing wrong!
我要见我的律师
I want to see my lawyer!
别和他们交谈
Do not engage with them!
这个怎么样
What about this one?
她被列为易受伤害
She's classed as a vulnerable.
我要我妈妈
I want my mum.
求你
Please.
进去
Get in there!
求求你
Please.
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mum?
我妈妈在哪
Where's my mum?
别离开我
Don't leave me.
擦拭 擦拭
Swab. Swab.
心跳加快
Heart rate's spiking.
高压240 低压90
Bp 240/90.
没有预测到会出现高血压的问题
COM didn't predict this hypertensive episode in APW.
电笔
Pen.
-麻醉师呢 -在路上
- Where's the anesthetist? - She's on her way.
-让她快点 -她在路上了
- Well, get her here faster! - - She's coming.
瞳孔恢复正常了
Pupils back to normal.
取消吧
Cancel the order.
但我们得继续关注他
But we'll have to keep an eye on him.
程序进展良好 巴克先生
The procedure went well, Mr. Barker.
就是不要再这样吓我了
Just don't scare me like that again.
是我 凯特
Hi, it's Kate.
我现在不在 有事请留言
I'm offline right now, so leave me a message.
你好
Hey.
我现在要查看他的内存了
I'm gonna go through his mundles now.
小心
Just... be careful.
打开劳伦斯·哈特菲尔德的馈联
Opening Lawrence Hatfield's Feed.
激活内存
Activating mundles.
-上 凯特 -面罩起作用了
- Go, Kate. - Masks are working.
没有触发警报 但我们得快点了
No alarms yet, but we have to hurry.
警卫总是联线的
The guards are always on.
我们不会被看到的
We won't be seen.
爸
Oh, Daddy,
你爱我吗
do you love me?
爸
Daddy?
"世界上最完美的家庭"
"The world's most perfect family."
"本·哈特菲尔德"
"Ben Hatfield."
那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
我可以告诉你
I can tell you.
所以我创造了你
Ah, no wonder I created you.
有人能跟我说我想听的话
Someone to tell me exactly what I want to hear.
那继续吧 美优
Go on, then, Miyu,
你个垃圾全息图 告诉我我是谁
you fucked-in-the-face hologram, tell me who I am.
我可以展示给你 我可以展示给你 我可以展示给你
I can show... show you. I can show you. I can show you.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
哈特菲尔德医生 巴克先生 他...
Dr. Hatfield, Mr. Barker, he...
给你丈夫打电♥话♥
Call your husband!
去你的
Fuck you!
保安 保安
Security! Security!
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这里工作 娜塔莉
I work here, Natalie.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help with something.
什么
What?
他在哪
Where is he?
你好 伊芙
Hi, Evie.
见到一张友好的脸真好
It's nice to see a friendly face.
另一个讯问者太冷酷了
The other interrogators are so cold.
你等等会很痛
You're gonna be in a lot of pain in a few minutes.
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
你可以叫我D
You can call me D.
我已经放弃那么多了
I've already given up that much.
麦克斯什么时候死的
When did Max die?
在农场
At the farm.
不过好好打了一架
Put up a good fight, though.
拯救你...
And SAVEYOU...
有什么用吗
did it do anything?
它让我看到了你们之前有多亲近
It let me see how close you two once were.
你们爱着对方
You loved each other.
很美好
It was sweet.
他曾经有机会赢吗
Did he ever stand a chance?
你们都没有
None of you do.
所以这所有的一切...
So all of this...
你对汤姆和麦克斯做的
everything that you did to Tom and to Max
对我做的...
and to me...
就是为了接近劳伦斯
was just to get to Lawrence?
那你为什么不接管他
So why didn't you just take him?
你知道你是什么吗
Do you know what you are?
你是个强♥奸♥犯...
You're a rapist...
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表