剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
你为什么不自己这么做
Why don't you do it yourself?
-我不行 -我觉得你疯了
- I can't. - I think you're insane.
一定要是你
It has to be you.
我可以让你和那个地方相连
I can connect you to that place.
和她相连
To her.
和斯黛芬妮
To Stephanie.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
你说的话根本说不通
What you're saying doesn't make any sense.
我记得带我来这里的路
I remember the path that brought me here.
你可以用这条路回去
You can use it to get back.
回到麦克斯身边
Back to Max.
没事的
It's all right.
那里其实很美
It's actually quite beautiful.
在虚空中
In the void.
你想想 你和麦克斯
Imagine it. You and Max,
一起在黑暗中
together in the dark.
她会好好用你这副皮囊
She will wear you well.
我不行
I can't.
你可以的 伊芙琳
You can, Evelyn.
因为如果你不行
Because if you can't...
我只能杀了你
I'll have to kill you.
我给你通路 好吗
I'm giving you a way out, okay?
看我
Now read me.
看...我
Read... me.
让我给你看看怎么找到她
Let me show you how to find her.
你能看到吗
Can-can you see it?
我走的路
The path I took?
沿着这条路
Follow it.
找到她
Find her.
她叫斯黛芬妮·马丁内罗
Her name is Stephanie Martinello.
斯黛芬妮
Stephanie...
哪里...哪里...哪里
Where's the... where's the, where's the, where's the...
汤姆 汤姆 我看到了
Tom. Tom, I saw,
我看到了 我看到他是从哪里来的了
I-I saw, I saw, I saw where he came from.
一片虚空 我看到了D的妻子 斯黛芬妮
Um, a-a void, I saw-- I saw D's wife, Stephanie.
-我还看到了其他人 -哪里 哪里
- And I saw others. - Where? Where?
在虚空里
In the void!
有好几千人 到处都是
There were thousands of them, everywhere.
我在我爸爸的内存里有发现
I found something in my dad's mundles.
他用实验室装备去的一个地方
Somewhere he goes with lab equipment.
哪里都没有痕迹
There's no trace of it anywhere else.
下右 下右的抽屉
B-Bottom right, bottom right.
灰色的墙 你看到的是那样的吗
Gray walls. Is that what you saw?
-你看到的也是那个地方吗 -我不知道
- Is that-is that the same place? - No. I don't know.
我...我刚刚在黑暗中 汤姆
I just-- I was just in the dark, Tom.
他删掉了这地方的所有内存
He deleted all the mundles of this place.
我能找到是因为一次误删
The only reason I found it was a mistimed deletion.
不管他做了什么 我觉得就是在那里做的
Whatever he did, I think that's where he did it.
伊芙
Ev...
但我和他们相连了 汤姆
But I was connected to them, Tom.
如果这条通路还在我的表里
If the path is still in my registry,
也许我能分离IP
maybe I can isolate the IP
找到你说的
and find the coordinates
那个房♥间坐标
of the room you're talking about.
凯特 有人找你
Kate, you have a visitor.
真快
That was fast.
我还没有收拾好呢
I haven't finished packing yet.
本
Ben.
你好 大家都没事吧
Hi. Is everyone okay?
我来这里都能让你惊讶到害怕吗
My presence that much of a shock that it sparks fear?
差不多吧
Well, kind of.
大家都没事
Everyone's fine.
汤姆在吗
Is Tom here?
-他没有上线 -不在
- He's not on. - No.
-怎么了 发生什么了 -我只想和我弟弟聊聊
- Why? Wh-What-what's happened? - I just want to talk to my brother.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem with that?
没必要用这种语气
Hey. No need for the tone.
好吧
Right.
对不起 我...
Sorry. I'm--
对不起
Sorry.
没事 我知道现在很艰难
It's okay. I know it's a hard time.
你♥爸♥爸的事很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about your dad.
有你在真好
It's nice that you're here.
为了家人嘛
Well, anything for family, right?
对
Right.
本 我们还是家人
Ben, we are still family.
你要坐一会儿吗
Want to sit down for a bit?
不用了
No.
好 我会告诉汤姆你来过
Okay. I'll tell Tom you came by.
不...不用了
Don't... don't bother.
我要去找个人
I need to find someone.
-娜塔莉 -昨晚有一个接管者闯进我家
- Natalie? - A taker was in my house.
她想杀了我
She wanted to kill me.
我的宝宝
My baby.
警♥察♥去了吗
Did the authorities come?
她 她很困惑
She, uh, she was confused.
她在警♥察♥来之前就走了
She-she left before they got there.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
她想知道 他们是从哪里来的
Uh, she wanted to know, uh, where they came from.
我不知道还能去哪里
I didn't know where else to go.
不 你来这里是对的
No, you were right to come here.
你还能隐瞒多久 哈特菲尔德太太
How long can you keep this quiet, Mrs. Hatfield?
我的家人和朋友都不知道 他们该知道吗
My family and my friends, they don't know. Should they?
有多少人逃出去了
How many are out there?
我们需要联♥系♥
We need to contact
所有曾经和公♥司♥有关系的人
anyone who's ever been affiliated with the company.
有些人现在已经在为其他公♥司♥工作了
Some of those people work for other tech firms now.
要是他们知道了 他们可能会毁了我们
If they find out, they could destroy us.
人们现在对我们的恨意已经超过
People already want our heads over that shit
那些抵抗者了
the Resisters pulled.
娜塔莉根本不知道自己有危险
Natalie had no idea she was in danger.
没人知道
Nobody does.
这个星球上有九十亿人
There are nine billion people on this planet.
你希望他们都为了这几百个人而从自己的脑子里
You want them ripping this thing out of their heads
把这个东西挖出来吗
over a few hundred?
我们已经派遣了响应小组和无人机
Response teams and drones have been dispatched.
我们在搜查大众馈联 劳伦斯的内存
We're scrolling public Feeds, Lawrence's mundles.
我们会找到那些逃犯的 梅雷迪斯
The fugitives will be found, Meredith.
这只能告诉我们谁在睡梦中
That's only telling us who's been taken
馈联被接管了
when they're asleep and on Feed.
其他人呢 丈夫杀害妻子
What about all the others? Husbands are killing wives.
小孩上街乱杀人
Kids killing random people in the street.
我们要提醒人们 给他们机会
We have to warn people! Give them a chance.
阿曼达说得对 这会造成大范围恐慌
Amanda's right. It would cause mass panic.
股价会暴跌
Share prices would plummet.
我根本不在乎股价
I don't give a damn about share prices.
我们的首要任务是让公♥司♥活下去
Our priority is the survival of this company.
我不同意
I disagree.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
这轮不到你来做决定
it's not your decision to make.
你们都不行
Either of you.
所有人排好队
Everyone get in line!
一个一个进行处理
You'll get processed one by one.
断线
Get off.
他们会读你
They'll try to read you.
我没办法断线
I can't turn it off.
-我混进去 -搞什么
- I'll fit. - What the hell?
你是谁
Who are you?
我来把你关掉
I'll switch you off.
你先来
You first.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表