剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
眨眼之间 连接众人
In the blink of an eye, connect to everyone.
再也不错过瞬间精彩
Never miss those moments again.
回味重温
Relive them.
身临其境
Be there.
了解万物
Be informed.
青出于蓝
Be better.
共同梦想
Dream together.
共同发现
Discover together.
世间一切尽收眼底
The world's knowledge is yours at a glance.
创造一个更美好的世界
Invent a more beautiful world.
分享你的世界
Share your world.
分享你的生活
Share your life.
你的记忆 内存
Your memories, mundles,
永远安全
are safe forever.
馈联
第一季第七集
我要走了
I need to go.
我要做点什么
I need to do something.
我们今天来是为了宣读
We are here today to read the legal will
劳伦斯·伊曼纽尔·哈特菲尔德的遗嘱
of Lawrence Emmanuel Hatfield.
出席的有他的妻子梅雷迪斯
Present are his wife, Meredith;
他的儿子托马斯 本杰明
his sons, Thomas, Benjamin;
孙女碧尔翠丝
and his granddaughter, Beatrice.
根据哈特菲尔德的要求
Per Mr. Hatfield's request,
钱和财产平均分配
money and assets are to be equally divided.
他们死后
In the events of their deaths,
会为他亲生的孙子孙女们
a trust will be created for his biological
-建立信托 -能直接跳到
- grandchildren... - Can we please skip ahead
他的内存的部分吗
to his mundles?
我们只想知道内存
That's what we need.
所有的个人文件...
All personal files are...
不 抱歉 有序言
Uh, no, I'm sorry, there-there was a preamble.
本 这部分
Uh, Ben, this section
其实是汤姆的部分
is actually meant for Tom.
你能离开一下吗
If you'd like to leave the room.
为什么
Why?
-我只是觉得... -我和你一起
- Well, I just thought... - I'll join you.
他没让你走 他让我走了
He hasn't asked you to leave. He asked me.
有专门给我的部分吗
Well, is there a section just for me?
没有
No.
没有
No.
只有你有
Just for you.
继续吧 詹姆斯
Go ahead, James.
我在这里挺好的
I'm comfortable here.
梅雷迪斯
Meredith?
-本... -不 妈
- Yes. Ben... - No, Mum,
我对他说了什么很感兴趣
I'm actually quite interested in what he has to say.
汤姆不介意吧
I mean, Tom doesn't mind. Do you?
他总是最受宠爱的那个
You see, he's always been the favorite.
劳伦斯每次都能让我
Lawrence made sure to show me that
体会到 所以如果你担心
at every turn. So if you're worried
我的感受 大可不必
about how I'm feeling, don't be.
没人会比我更了解那种感受
No one else is.
说吧
Say it.
"所有的个人文件
"All personal files are to remain
都会传至我的血亲
"Within my biological lineage,
从我的儿子 托马斯·爱德华·哈特菲尔德开始
"Starting with my son, Thomas Edward Hatfield.
他死后
"In the event of his death,
将会传给他的孩子"
transfer will move to his children."
"血亲"
"Biological."
妈
Mum?
馈联的伦敦总部
There has been a violent murder
这周发生了凶杀案
this week at the London headquarters of the Feed.
劳伦斯·哈特菲尔德 馈联的创造者...
Lawrence Hatfield, inventor of the Feed...
那家伙一下就挂了
The man went down faster than a prozzie.
-不是吧 -如果有人
- No fucking balls. - Yeah, what would you do if someone
-捅你你怎么办 -我拿把刀
- was jabbing into you? - I'd get the fucking knife.
白刀子进红刀子出
Blade in my bare bloody hands, all that.
他被铐住了
He was cuffed.
你知道他是个人吧
You know he was an actual person, right?
我听说哈特菲尔德
I heard Hatfield
操了他的小妞
was screwing his bird.
那个为他工作的漂亮女人
Hot woman who worked for him.
我不觉得是这样的
I don't think that's it.
汤姆就是个怪人
Tom's all sorts of weird over this shit.
总是让我离线
Keeps warning me to stay off.
因为他一直都是个老古董
'Cause he's always been a lagger.
也许是汤姆干的
Maybe Tom was in on it.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
You shut the fuck up.
抱歉 丹尼
Sorry, Danny.
靠
Fuck.
说出来 兄弟
Share it, mate.
那是什么
The hell's that?
不知道 但就那么跳出来了
I don't know, but they're popping up.
他们像僵尸一样
They be kipping
僵直和惊慌
and freaking out like zombies.
人们投了几十万币了
People are coining half a mil.
所以除了我以外 所有人都知道
So, everyone knew but me?
我最近才知道的
I only recently found out.
那这对你来说一定很艰难吧 汤姆
Well, this must be really hard for you, Tom.
所以劳伦斯才把它
I suppose that's why Lawrence put it
放进遗嘱里 这样我就不能竞争了
in his will, so I couldn't contest.
到死都是个老滑头
Clever bastard till the end.
-不圆滑 -"不圆滑"
- Tactless, I agree. - "Tactless"?!
你憋了半天就只会说这些
I-Is that the best that you've got?
我知道你擅长撒谎
I mean, I knew that you were a good liar,
但...你们才是一流
but-but, wow, first-rate.
一个谎撒了多少 28年
This-this one lasted, what, 28 years?
本 拜托
Ben, please.
你要去哪 金童
And where are you going, golden boy?
你想让我留下来吗
Do you want me to stay?
你可以留下来
Well, you might as well stick around and see the whole
看这场泡沫剧 她也是你妈
soap opera. No? She's your mother, too.
除非...
Unless...
你还有别的惊喜
You got any other surprises up your sleeve?
汤姆病了
Tom was ill,
-你♥爸♥... -哪个爸
- and your father... - Which father?
-劳伦斯... -闭...
- Lawrence had made every... - Just-just...
闭嘴 好吗
just shut up. Okay?
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
本 你还是我儿子
Ben, you are still my son.
我们是兄弟 本
We're brothers, Ben.
什么都改变不了
Nothing changes that.
你们俩都太居高临下了
You're both so fucking condescending.
本
Ben.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你真的想从我口里得知吗
Would you really have wanted that news coming from me?
不
No.
我试过了 兄弟
I tried, man.
我想让他们说点什么的
I-I wanted them to say something.
他们其实说了
Yeah, well, turns out they did.
爸告诉我了 就在...
Dad told me, right before...
我以为他只是打了个比方
And I thought he was being figurative.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm such an asshole.
你不是
You're not.
你不是混♥蛋♥
You're not an asshole.
我不知道要相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我在里面说的话是认真的
I meant what I said in there.
好吗
Okay?
你是我兄弟
You're my brother.
我就在这
I'm here.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表