剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
-他已经好几天没睡觉了 -他睡过觉吗
- He hasn't slept in days. - Does he ever?
你还不知道吗
Didn't you know?
我们的父亲做的梦越少 在现实中冒的险就越大
The less our father dreams, the bigger stake he has in reality.
商业内♥幕♥网
Business Insider.
《福布斯》
Forbes.
你也不知道怎么休息 对吧 亲爱的
You don't know how to rest either, do you, sweetie?
她真美
She's so beautiful.
我们的小小奇迹
Our little miracle.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
麦克斯
Max?
你干吗偷偷摸摸的
Why are you sneaking around?
-就想看看你好不好 -是吗
- Just checking you're okay. - Yeah?
你想问我问题来确保吗
You want to ask me a question to make sure?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-为什么 你觉得我不是我 -不 我知道是你
- Why? You think I'm not me? - No, I know it's you.
只是
It's just...
不是那种问题
It's not that kind of question.
在农场时 我一直在等合适的时机
At the farm, I kept waiting for the right time.
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait anymore.
我差点死了
I nearly died.
在我内心深处 我想的全是
And at the back of my mind, all I kept thinking was,
"你个大蠢货"
"You bloody moron."
"你从没向她求婚"
"You never asked her to marry you."
这个可以吗
Uh, um, is-is this okay?
行吗
Yeah?
天哪 对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, God. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
没关系 值得
Oh, it's okay. It's worth it.
过来
Come here.
你还好吗
You good?
吉尔 我们能谈谈吗
Gil, can we talk?
我还在外面
I'm still outside.
如果有什么麻烦 她会告诉我
If there's any trouble, she'll let me know.
我们需要监视他 这是之前说好的
We need eyes on him. That was the arrangement.
她知道风险
She knows the risks.
还是断线了
Still went off.
显然她不担心
Obviously, she's not worried.
你呢
Are you?
他受创伤了
He's traumatized.
差点疯了 但是
Damn near lost his mind, but...
他知道自己是谁
he knows who he is.
我明白了
I can see that.
-你想让我联结吗 -不 我去看看
- Do you want me to go in? - No, I'll have a look.
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
你要那些玩意儿干吗
What are you gonna do with those?
我找你好几天了
I-I've been trying to reach you a few days now.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 你不该来这里
No. You shouldn't have come here.
不安全
It's not safe.
我很安全
I'm safe.
我能
Can I...?
听着
Look...
丹尼 你人很好
Danny, you're sweet...
我以为我们之前过得很愉快
and I thought we'd had a good time,
但我刚被国际计算机安全协会审问了几周
but I just spent my week getting interrogated by ICSA,
因为你或你的朋友散播了我的照片
because you or one of your mates sprayed my picture.
不是我
I-I... I didn't.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game...
丹尼
Danny.
你没意识周围
You don't understand the severity
所发生之事的严重性 因为你还年轻
of what's going on around here, because you're young.
而且你是个瘾君子
And you're an addict.
瘾君子只在乎一件事
Addicts only care about one thing:
他们自己
themselves.
马库斯 你个混球
Marcus, you fucking prick!
瞧瞧你 都不敢直视我
Look at you, you can't even look me in the eye,
-真正的直视 -不 不是 我可以
- not really. - N-No, no, no. I-I can.
我可以
I-I can.
你就
Just...
回家吧 丹尼
go home, Danny.
照顾好自己
Look after yourself.
你想念工作了吗 凯特
Are you missing work yet, Kate?
不 不怎么想
No, not really.
那挺好
That's good.
我记得一开始挺难调整的
I remember finding it difficult to adjust, at first.
当母亲不像我当初想的那样枯燥乏味
Well, motherhood hasn't exactly been the tedium I was promised.
我还记得生汤姆的时候
I remember when Tom was born.
一件汗衫我要穿好几个月 对吧 劳伦斯
I wore the same sweater for months, didn't I, Lawrence?
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
也许你可以为我们这顿晚餐不工作
Maybe you could spare us one meal,
还是说这要求太过分
or is that too much to ask?
不 一点不过分
No, not at all.
我会发一封请求 在接下来几小时内
I'll spray a request for no one to hack us
没有人会来黑我们
for the next few hours
因为我们在吃一顿温馨的家庭晚餐
since we're having a charming family dinner.
那么 汤姆
So, Tom,
我想你听说了最新的安全更新
take it you've heard about the latest security update?
什么更新
What update?
我以为你告诉他了
Oh, I thought you told him.
我以为她告诉你了
I thought she'd told you.
会有一个私人警卫跟着你 为了以防万一
You will have a detail following you, just in case,
我们需要装一个软件补丁
and we'll need to install a software patch,
好让我们的安全团队监控你
so our security team can monitor you.
那如果我们不想要
And if we don't want it,
你们还是会上传吗
you're just gonna upload it anyway?
-不 当然不会 -为何不呢
- No, of course not. - Why not?
也不是第一次你上传我们不想要的东西了
It wouldn't be the first time you uploaded something we didn't want.
小碧激活了吗
Is Bea enabled?
我去 你怎么做到的
Fuck me. How did you pull that one off?
我是说
I mean,
你怎么能把传输器植入别人的胚胎
how do you put a transmitter into someone's fetus
还不让她们发现
without them even realizing?
说真的 爸
Honestly, Dad,
-我太佩服了 -本
- I'm impressed. - Ben.
闭嘴
Shut up.
凯特
Kate?
凯特 天哪 你干什么了
Kate, for God's sake, what have you done?
放心 放心 东西还在
Relax, relax, it's still there.
医生说已经和神经融为一体了
Doctor said it's too far gone.
但话说回来 小碧
Bea, on the other hand...
你如果把她的取出来
Oh, well, you take it out of her,
她这一辈子就完了
you're gonna fuck her up for life.
汤姆
Tom.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
-你疯了吗 -有什么关系吗
- Are you insane? - What does it matter?
我们根本拿不出来 因为什么也没有
We couldn't take it out because there's nothing in there.
-但凯特刚说了 -我们给她做扫描了
- Well, Kate just said... - We scanned her,
每一尺 每一寸可能的地方都查了
every inch, every possible place it could be.
不可能
That's impossible.
我也是这么想的 本 但话说回来
That's what I thought, Ben, but then
如果有人能解释不可能的事
if anyone knows how to explain the impossible,
那就是我们的爸爸了
it's our dad.
这不是我想
This isn't really the way
告诉你们的方法
I wanted to have this conversation.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你想过告诉我们吗
Did you ever want to have this conversation?
告诉我你对我女儿做了什么
Please tell me what you did to our little girl.
没有
Nothing.
我对碧尔翠丝什么也没做
I didn't do anything to Beatrice.
你给了她馈联
You gave her the Feed.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表