剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
别睡过去
Hey, stay awake.
别睡 我会送你去医院的 好吗
Stay awake. I'm gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
别睡 别睡
Stay with me, stay with me.
内存
Mundle.
斯黛芬妮·马丁内罗与达利安·查尔斯婚礼
Stephanie Martinello and Darian Charles' wedding day.
你确定要复♥制♥吗
Do you wish to copy?
确定
Yes.
文件已上传
Profile uploaded.
你确定要删除斯黛芬妮·马丁内罗
Do you wish to delete the original profile
原文件吗
of Stephanie Martinello?
删除
Delete.
文件已删除
Profile deleted.
我进去了17秒
I got in for 17 seconds.
你有权限了吗
You gained access?
"拯救你"在开放端口22上
SAVEYOU's got an open port 22.
运行着一个安全终端
There's a secure shell running.
好了 所有人 新的办法
Ah, uh, okay, everyone, new deal.
想办法造成内存溢出
Create a buffer overflow.
你们可以骗"拯救你"给你们管♥理♥员♥权限
You can trick SAVEYOU into thinking you're a root user.
我坚持了17秒被它封掉了
I only lasted 17 seconds before it caught me,
但是我成功删除了一个文件
but I managed to delete one profile.
这是其中一个接管者
That's one taker.
你们每次进去 尽可能多删文件
Every time you get in, delete as many profiles as you can.
直到我们找到后门 我们只能做到这么多
Until we find a back door, this is the best that we can do.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找个人告诉我们怎么删了"拯救你"
To find someone who can tell us how the fuck to delete SAVEYOU.
放松
Just relax.
我手上有她 汤姆更有可能帮我们
Tom will be much more inclined to help us if I'm holding her.
汤姆
Tom?
你真的以为我要用小碧吗
Did you really think I was gonna use Bea?
她就是个诱饵 我们要的是汤姆
She's just the bait. It's Tom we need.
让他快点
Hurry him up.
你妈妈没有接电♥话♥
Well, your mum's not answering,
不过我留言说你要回家了
but I've left word you're coming home.
保密协议要求你不能告诉她
Your NDA says that you don't tell her
这里发生的事 听清楚没有
what happened here, now, you hear me?
把他带走
Get him out of here.
丹尼
D-Danny!
丹尼 怎么回事
Danny, what the fuck?
我们一整晚都在给你打电♥话♥
We've been trying you all night.
发生什么了
What happened?
他家在哪里
Where's his place?
转过去就是
A-Around the corner.
我们一进去他们就把我们关停了
They deactivated us once we got inside.
关停你们 你身上没有馈联了吗
They deactivated you? You ain't got a Feed?
我天 你怎么还能站着
Bloody hell. How you still standing?
多加练习吧
Practice, I guess.
丹
Dan?
卡西在哪里
Where's Cass?
带他进去 别在外面说
Get him inside. Don't talk out here.
那下次再见了
I guess I'll see you around then.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
你没事之前我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere till I know you're all right.
那你得见到我妈妈
You're gonna have to meet my mum.
救命啊
Hey! Help!
快来人帮忙
We need some help. Hey! Hey!
我们需要人帮忙 非常紧急
We need someone right now. This is an emergency.
-能请你 -怎么回事
- Can you please... - What's happened?
她的肋骨 她被割伤 伤到了
It's her ribs. She's got, like, a-a cut, a-a wound.
她流了很多血 现在就需要治疗
She's losing a lot of blood. We need someone right now.
收缩压40-50 我已经叫了担架
Systolic's 40-50. I've ordered a stretcher.
颈静脉扩张 可能是心包积血
Distended neck veins. Likely hemopericardium.
她现在就需要外侧开胸
She needs a lateral thoracotomy now.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
好了 我们走 没事的
All right, here we go. It's okay.
加油 好了
Come on. Okay.
没事了
It's all right.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
你会没事的 你会好起来的 凯特
Hey, you're gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine, Kate.
-我们要送她去做手术 -你没事了
- We need to get her to surgery. - You're fine now,
你会没事的
you're gonna be okay.
我不会离开她 我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving her. I'm not leaving you, love.
不要
No.
不要 小碧
No, Bea.
去找小碧
Get Bea.
去找小碧
Get Bea.
来自本杰明·哈特菲尔德的新语♥音♥信息
New voice mail from Benjamin Hatfield.
汤姆 玛莎要死了
Tom, Martha's dying.
我担心她会在你来之前
I'm worried she might hurt Bea
伤害小碧
before you get here.
她的真名是麦凯拉·格林
Her real name is Michaela Green.
她有个女儿 艾莉
She had a daughter, Ellie.
快来
Hurry.
他们拦截了我们登录"拯救你"的权限
They blocked our access to SAVEYOU.
我们设法删了63个文件
We managed to delete 63 profiles.
我们连上了安全网 正在寻找文件
Now we're running a wire sniffer down at the network level,
但至今没有成效
but we're getting nowhere.
他们在一点点转移数据
They siphoned off data gradually
所以我们的预警系统没发现反常迹象
so our alerts wouldn't pick up any unusual activity.
他们用了高♥强♥度加密
They've used slow decryption.
我们要花一个月才能攻破
It'll take us months to break.
这里需要你
Look, we need you here.
继续努力 我很快就回来
Just keep going. I'll be back soon.
伊芙琳 伊芙琳 救我
Evelyn, Evelyn, help.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
你应该用不着这杯水了
Guess you don't need this.
谢天谢地 我要冻死了
Thank God. I'm freezing.
你在干什么 你
What are you doing? What...
我要怎么删除"拯救你"
How do I delete SAVEYOU?
我们知道你就是那里来的
We know that's where you came from.
斯黛芬妮·马丁内罗
Stephanie Martinello.
那是你妻子的名字 对吧
That's the name of your wife, right?
那么你就是
That would make you...
达利安·查尔斯
Darian Charles.
D
"D."
她在这里
She's here.
-你说谎 -不然我怎么知道你是哪里来的
- You're lying. - How else would I know where you come from?
我怎么删除它
How do I delete it?
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum.
她应该在家 今天她休息
She should be here. It's her day off.
可能她还在睡
Maybe she's still in bed.
你去坐下
You sit down.
我去烧水
I'll put the kettle on.
该死 抱歉
F-Fuck. Sorry. Um...
您是莫里斯小姐吗
Are you Ms. Morris?
是我
Yes.
哦对 我是约拿
Right, um, I'm Jonah.
我是您儿子的朋友
I'm friends with your son.
我儿子
My son?
他在哪里
Wh-Where is he?
丹尼 他
Danny, he's, uh,
他被
he's been...
可能还是由他告诉您比较好
Actually, maybe it's better if he tells you himself.
妈
Mum?
他们 我
They-- I...
卡西
Cass...
他们杀了她
They've killed her.
他们杀了她
They killed her.
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表