剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
你又要打我吗
You gonna hit me again?
为爸爸复仇吗
Justice for Daddy?
你是什么
What are you?
你很原始 真可爱
You're so primitive. It's adorable.
你是怎么在自身的局限下还要坚持下去的
How you persist in spite of your limitations.
努力寻找答案
Grappling for answers,
但你知道的却少之又少
and yet you still know so little.
伊芙琳在追踪你给我们的
Yeah, well, Evelyn's tracking that piece of information
那一小块信息 我很快就能知道了
you gave us, so that's about to change.
你死了 你几年前就死了
You died. You died years ago.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
不过那记忆
The memories, though.
是你父亲的礼物
A gift from your father.
他创造了你
He created you.
是的
Yes.
说明他也是我父亲了
Guess that makes him my father, too.
兄弟
Brother.
你为什么要杀了他
Why'd you kill him? Hmm?
你为什么要杀了他
Why'd you kill him?
什么
What?
你为什么要杀了他
Why'd you kill him?
你为什么要杀了他
Why'd you kill him?!
为什么
Why?!
-为什么 -因为他抛弃了我们
- Why? - Because he abandoned us!
他要拔掉插头
He was gonna pull the plug.
-他要灭绝我们 -如果你们已经死了
- He was gonna commit genocide! - Ain't genocide
-那就不是灭绝 -但我没有死 汤姆
- if you're already dead. - But I'm not dead, Tom.
我在这里 我在和你说话
I'm here. I'm talking to you.
你为什么觉得你的生命
What makes you think your life is so much
-比我们都重要 -我不是反♥社♥会♥分子
- more important than mine? - Yeah, I'm not a sociopath.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
你杀了埃里克
You killed Eric.
你还想杀我 抹除我
You tried to kill me, erase me.
反♥社♥会♥分子缺乏对人类的同情心
Sociopaths, they lack empathy for humans.
-你不是人 -那你就是了
- You're not human. - And you are?
我们怎么才算人
What makes us human?
我们都有自己的观点
We've all got our arguments, right?
自我 灵魂 智力 爱 激♥情♥ 肉体 血液
Ego, soul, intelligence, love, compassion, flesh, blood,
但是我们都不知道真正的答案 对吗
but none of us know the real answer, do we?
你脖子上的伤疤是怎么来的
How did you get that scar on your neck?
你也不知道 对吗
You don't even know, do you?
也许 只是也许
Maybe... just maybe,
他对你做的事就像他对我做的事一样
he did to you what he did to me.
兄弟
Brother.
等等 我的...馈联
Wait... m-my... Feed...
别闹了 快走
Stop playing. Move.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
她在假装 把她扶起来
She's faking. Bring her up.
我觉得她不是在装
I don't think she's faking.
-你们看到卡西了吗 -没有 她不见了
- Oi! You seen Cass? - Nah. She's AWOL, bruh.
-不然就是屏蔽了 -屏蔽了你吧 边谈
- That or blocking. - Blocking you, maybe, perv.
说真的 伙计
Seriously, man.
我觉得她真的有麻烦了
I think she got rolled on. Legit.
我们刚刚在全息通话 他们因为那视频把她带走了
We was chatting in VR. They bagged her for the vid.
什么 那段睡眠癫痫吗
What? That sleep seizure shit?
不 她闹着玩呢 笨蛋
Nah, she's pranking, fool.
不 伙计 她真的很害怕 我告诉你们
Nah, man. She was proper shook, I'm telling you.
试试看找她 等一下再玩
Look, try and ping her, you get bounced back.
说真的
Serious.
我们让她伪造视频的 这都怪我们
We told her to fake that vid. It's on us.
我们要找到她
We've got to find her.
-连上了吗 -嗯
- In? - Yeah.
你好 我是本
Hi, it's Ben.
我现在无法接听
I'm not accepting calls right now.
本 今天的事很抱歉
Ben, I'm sorry about today.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
你在哪里
Where are you?
伊芙琳家
Evelyn's.
你可能知道接管者在哪里了
She might have a trace to where the takers are.
可能还不够好
Might isn't good enough.
-我们要走了 汤姆 -什么
- We need to leave, Tom. - What?
我们阻止不了他们 更多的要来了
We can't stop them, and more are coming.
你曝光你父亲的所作所为是正确的
Now, you were right to expose what your father did.
人们应该知道
People need to know.
我们要尽可能提醒人们 然后离开
We need to warn who we can and go.
我们能找到他们 我们能阻止他们
We can find them. We can stop them.
连劳伦斯都阻止不了他们
Ha. Not even Lawrence could stop them!
我们不能离开 我们不能就这么逃走
We can't go anywhere. We can't just escape.
这是我们的错 我们不会有安身之地的
This is in us. We'll never be safe.
联♥系♥凯特 小碧和本 我发布消息的时候来见我
Get Kate, Bea and Ben, and meet me when I send word.
不
No.
车准备好了
The car's ready.
我发布消息时 让全家人上飞机
When I send word, get the family to the plane.
这将会持续一个月
It'll be on standby for a month.
-如果还要花更久呢 -不会的
- What happens if it takes longer? - It won't.
我给你 娜塔莉和伊芙琳也作了安排
I've also made arrangements for you, Natalie and Evelyn.
如果你愿意的话
If you want.
别再馈联里提
Don't mention this in Feed.
我应该和你一起去
I should go with you.
这里需要你
I need you here.
这个放在这边
That's it over there.
嗯
Yeah.
-都好了 -好
- That's all then. - All right.
回头见了 伙计们
I'll see you later, boys.
别跟着我
Don't follow me.
看这些 都是新鲜的
Hey, look at these ones. All fresh.
刚从海里捕捞上来
Straight from the sea.
你们觉得怎么样 伙计
What do you think of these, lads?
买♥♥一条回家吧
Take one of them home with you.
不 不用了 谢谢 随便看看
No, I'm all right, thanks. Just looking.
嗯
Yeah.
我买♥♥一些
I'll buy something.
我爸爸不可能
There's no way my dad
在我们不知道的情况下在家里有个实验室
could've had a lab at home without us knowing.
我在虚空里时 那条路就是通往那里
When I was in the void, that's where the trace-route placed it.
把那个地方变成圣所 没有其他实验室
Built that place as a sanctuary; no labs on site.
不是针对什么 汤姆
Not to put too fine a point on it, Tom,
但是哈特菲尔德家的人从来不爱真♥相♥
but the Hatfields hardly have the monopoly on truth.
你好好想想 这就很说得通了
Think about it. It makes perfect sense.
我们要去那里 找到那个房♥间
We-we need to go. We find that room.
我们要不惜一切代价
We do whatever it takes.
今天就结束这一切 我们该走了
We end this today. We need to leave.
你去吧 其中一个人要留下来和他一起
You go. One of us has to stay with him.
不不不 你就把他留在这里
No, no, no. You leave him here.
-安全协会会来接他 -不不不 汤姆
- ICSA will pick him up. - No, no. No, Tom!
-伊芙琳 -我不会丢下他
- Yes, Evelyn! - I'm not leaving him.
不 这不是...你想怎么办
No, this is not-- What do you want to do?
我不知道 我没有计划
I don't know. I don't have a plan.
这很危险 我不能让你单独和他一起
It's dangerous. I can't leave you here with him.
我明白 但我不会和他说话 我不会解开他
I understand that, but I-I won't talk to him, I won't untie him.
我不会听他的谎言 我没事的 你可以走了
I won't listen to his lies, and I will be fine, and you can go.
但我不会丢下他 汤姆 因为我做不到
But I'm not leaving him, Tom, because I can't.
好吧
All right.
我等一下和你联♥系♥
I'll check in with you later.
小心点
Be careful.
你也是
You, too.
房♥屋扫描完成
House scan complete.
没有发现多余的房♥间或虚空
No additional rooms or voids identified.
妈妈和妈妈的花♥园♥ 0到12年
Mum and Dad's garden, zero to 12 years.
部分或全部删除的
Fully or partially deleted.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表