剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表
我们只是想寻求公众的帮助
We're just asking the public for help.
如果你有任何关于抵抗者的信息
If you have any information about the Resisters,
或者知道任何可能的离线者有关联
or know of any off-liners who might,
请联♥系♥你的当地警方
please contact your local police department.
不要自己插手
Do not engage.
抵抗者极度危险
Resisters are considered highly dangerous.
请联♥系♥你的当地警方
Please contact your local police department.
不要自己插手
Do not engage.
丹尼 你的学校打来电♥话♥
Danny, your school's phoned!
他们想知道你去哪儿了
They want to know where the hell you are!
丹尼 丹尼
Danny? Danny!
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
小碧睡着了
Bea's asleep.
我能做什么 你需要什么
What can I do? What do you need?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要知道为什么
I need to know why.
我现在要去见他
I'm gonna see him now.
-他会撒谎的 -我知道
- He's just gonna lie. - I know,
但是我会确保他以后不会再这么干
but I'll make sure he won't do it again,
我会查出为什么
and I will find out why.
-想办法 -我不喜欢害怕 汤姆
- Somehow. - I don't like being afraid, Tom.
我不擅长这样
I'm not good at it.
听着
Look,
虽然这听上去很奇怪
as strange as it sounds,
我觉得他这么做不是为了你
I don't think it's about you.
我觉得是因为最近发生的事
I think it's about what's going on--
安东 入侵 他只是不明白就算这样
Anton, the hack, he-he just doesn't understand
也不能代表这样做是对的
that that doesn't make it right.
他从来不懂
He never has.
是啊
Yeah.
不管他怎么说 让他多说点
Well, whatever he says, get more.
我会的
I will.
你呢
And you?
我要知道他都看了什么
I need to know what he was looking at.
更多数据才有更多控制
More data, more control.
读书报告 十分钟
Book report, ten minutes.
看到那家伙了吗
See that guy?
你觉得他是他们的人吗
Do you think he's one of them?
有这么巧吗
What are the odds?
厉害
Smooth.
我要走了
I've got to go.
回头见
See you lot later.
代码的关键部分肯定想办法
The critical segment of code must have made its way
到达了内核 抵达了我们的管理控制层
through to the kernel, giving over administrative control
把视频传播了出去
and spraying the video.
我们要重新排布驱动
We need to reroute these drives,
关掉 查查是不是比特翻转攻击
shut them down and look for a row hammer.
我看到广♥告♥了 国际计算机安全协会很顺利吗
I saw your ad. I guess the ICSA meeting went well?
他们同意了我们的策略 但征收了税
They agreed with our strategy, but levied a fine.
我们排除了渡火和对立AI模式
We've ruled out Firewalk and antagonistic AI patterns.
肯定是比特翻转攻击
It has to be a row hammer.
只有员工才能放进来这种东西
Only an employee could have let that in.
所有人不是都排查清楚了吗
I thought everyone had been cleared.
是的 所以这是不可能中的可能
Well, they have, so we're dealing with an impossibility.
我只能说 目前看来
All I can tell you at this point
这绝对是内部作案
is that it definitely came from within.
抵抗者肯定是进不来的
And a Resister could never have made it inside.
他们没法到达这种级别
They just don't function at that level.
我们终于抵达了视频的最后一层
We finally made it through to the last layer of the video.
里面没有署名
They didn't sign it.
这不像是他们
This isn't like them.
他们喜欢宣扬自己的功绩
They like to take credit for their work.
这手法更加高明 等我们查出来了
This is far more advanced. And when we find it,
我敢保证那上面肯定也不会有他们的署名
I guarantee it won't bear their signature, either.
谢谢你 伊芙琳
Well, thank you, Evelyn,
但我们也不能确认
but we don't know that yet.
继续吧
Carry on.
如果不是抵抗者 那会是谁
If it's not the Resisters, then who?
我不知道 美国人
I don't know. The Americans?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 该死的黑♥手♥党♥
The Russians? The fucking mafia?
听着 我们还是按照我们的计划来
Look, let's just stick with our plan.
你经过我妻子的脑子
You've been in my wife's head.
为什么
Why?
我想确保她没事
I wanted to make sure she was okay,
你和碧尔翠丝是安全的
that you and Beatrice were safe.
我们为什么会不安全
Why wouldn't we be safe?
在拍照的时候 你看起来非常
Well, at the photo shoot, you seemed rather worried
-担心她 -不 那之前就开始了
- about her. - No, it started before then.
你妈妈说凯特头疼
Your mother said that Kate was having headaches.
-我想看看她... -不 不
- I wanted to check on her... - No, no.
-看看孩子 -胡扯
- ...check on the baby. - Bullshit.
你这么做是因为萨拉和安东
You did this because of Sara and Anton.
我不知道他们是怎么了
I don't know what happened to them.
过去两年里我一直想要搞明白
I've spent the past two years trying to understand.
然后就出现了漏洞
Then there was the breach.
我以为那已经解决了
I thought that was handled.
人们希望听到我这么说而已
That's what people want me to say.
人们需要安心
People need to be reassured.
但是说实话 我不知道到底怎么回事
But honestly, I don't know what the fuck's going on.
整个世界都盯着我要答案
The whole world is looking to me for answers,
我不知道该怎么和他们说
and I don't know what the fuck to tell them.
你觉得这就给了你侵犯别人的权力吗
You think that gives you the right to violate people?
我没有找别的东西
I wasn't looking at anything other...
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
真恶心
It's disgusting.
这是违法的 如果你再敢碰我的家人
It's illegal and if you ever come near my family again,
我会确保让所有人都知道你是个多么下作的人
I'll make sure everyone knows how fucked up you are.
不好意思
Well, forgive me.
就算看在你妈妈的份上 她不知道
For your mother's sake. She doesn't know.
都是我的错 是我♥干♥的 对不起
It's my fault, I did it, I'm sorry,
虽然这听上去可能很奇怪
and strange as it may sound,
这让我觉得和她关系更近了
it made me feel somewhat closer to her.
凯特吗
To Kate?
碧尔翠丝
To Beatrice.
我的孙女 她是你的一部分
My granddaughter. She's part of you.
你为什么这么在乎我
Why do you care about me so much
你根本都不喜欢我
when you don't even fucking like me?
你是我的儿子 汤姆
You're my son, Tom.
我想见见安东和萨拉
I want to see Anton and Sara.
如果你这两年来都想查清楚
If you've spent the last two years trying to figure out
萨拉是怎么回事 那这是非常艰难的调查
what's wrong with Sara, that, that's a hell of an investment.
你声称你是为了他们才这么做的
You claim they're why you did this.
如果他们的馈联除了什么问题
If something's happened to their Feeds,
-我想知道怎么回事 -你查不出来的
- I-I want to know what it is. - Well, you won't get anywhere.
-她疯了 他... -你要藏着他们吗
- She's crazy, he's... - Are you hiding them?
当然不是了 我想帮助他们
Of course not, I'm trying to help them.
那就让我见他们
Then let me see them.
你查不出什么东西的 汤姆
You won't find anything, Tom.
那见见又何妨
So what's the harm?
我们能开灯吗
Can we turn on the light?
她更喜欢这样
She prefers it like this.
你好 萨拉
Hi, Sara.
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
我们在我哥哥的婚礼上见过面
We met at my brother's wedding.
这些都是你画的吗
Did you draw all of these?
她来到这里几周后就开始画了
She started a few weeks after she got here.
我们偶尔会重新粉刷 但她又会画上去
We paint over them occasionally, but she puts them right back up.
这是她唯一的活动
Only time she moves.
她已经这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
一年
A year.
剧集 | 馈联 | 导航列表