剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry. I'm Phil. I'm a friend of Carol's.
你是和我家宝贝约会的年轻小伙
So you're the young man dating my baby.
走近点
Come closer.
近点吗
Closer?
听我说 小伙子 我可能时间不多了
Listen to me, young man, I may not have much time left.
请别这样说 你会没事的
Please don't say that. You're gonna be fine.
你真体贴 但是我知道是怎么回事
You're sweet, but I know what's what,
如果是那样我就能平静的离开…
and I could make peace with it if I...
如果什么
If what? What?
如果我知道我的小姑娘和一个好男人在一起
If I knew my little girl was with a good man.
你是一个好男人吗 Phil
You're a good man, aren't you, Phil?
答应我 你会照顾我的小姑娘的
Then promise me you'll take care of my little girl.
答应我 Phil
Promise me, Phil.
- 答应我 - 好 我答应
- Promise me. - Okay, I promise.
我答应你 奶奶
I promise, Nana.
你会成为小男孩的好爸爸吗
And you'll be a good daddy to that little boy?
我会把小男孩视为己出的
I'm gonna raise that boy like he was my own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会让你失望的 奶奶
I won't let you down, Nana.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
非常艰难的第一天 哈
Pretty rough first day, huh?
嗯 我也想说来着
Uh, I'd say.
Nicki 如果我们想在一起工作
Nicki, look, if we're gonna work together,
某些事情必须要改变
some things have got to change.
哦 我完全同意你的看法
Oh, I couldn't agree with you more.
好 很好
Good, good.
你必须要放松点 小图
You have got to lighten up, Stu.
等一下 你是说 有问题的是我吗
Wait, wait, me? I'm the problem?
是啊 如果不是被你自己的方式困住
Yes, if you weren't so stuck in your ways,
也许你的诊所规模会更大
maybe you'd have a bigger practice.
我的诊所没问题 它就是这样的
My practice is fine just the way it is.
你太顽固了 连上帝都不允许任何人来帮助你
You are so stubborn! God forbid anybody try to help you!
喂 谁要你帮助了
Oh, hello, who asked you to help?
没有人 但是你却到处瞎掺和
No one. But you stick your nose in anyway,
因为你总是这样
'cause that's just what you always do.
- 哦 我哪样了 - 就是
- Oh, is that what I always do? - Yes.
真的吗 你猜怎么着 你知道吗
Really? Guess what. You know what?
我不干了 - 不 你 不能辞职
-I quit. - No, you, no, you can't quit.
我不能辞职 为啥不能
I can't quit? Why not?
因为你被解雇了 你被解雇了 你-被-解-雇-了
Because you're fired, you're fired, you are so freakin' fired.
- 你不能解雇我 是我辞职的 - 是我刚解雇的你
- You can't fire me. I quit. - I just fired you.
哦上帝 我不知道我在想什么
Oh, my God, I don't know what I was thinking.
搬进城里 和你一起住
Moving to the city, living with you?
我要离开这 我要回家
I'm out of here. I'm going home.
好 你走 - 我正要走
- Good. Good. Go. - I am going.
顺便告诉你 我记得那个柠檬水站了
And by the way, I do remember that lemonade stand.
什么样的10岁孩子会想听你哼唧
What ten-year-old wants to hear you croon,
"你好 我的康尼岛宝贝"
"Hello, my coney island baby"
想听孩子们都在街上排起了队
Kids were lining up around the block.
那是为了揍你
- To beat the crap out of you.
- 嘿 Carol - 嘿 Phil
- Hey, Carol. - Hey, Phil.
我和奶奶谈过了 她把你说的话告诉了我
I talked to my Nana, and she told me what you said.
我想让你知道 我是一个讲信用的男人
I want you to know that I'm a man of my word.
你脑子进水了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们才出去过几次
We went out a few times,
你居然答应我奶奶要跟我结婚
and you're promising my Nana that you'll marry me?
她拉着我的手
She took my hand.
我是说 她回光返照了
I mean, she was headed toward the light.
Phil 听着 我只是出来玩玩的
Phil, look, I was just trying to have some fun.
但是你太缠人了
But you're way too clingy.
一定要告诉你奶奶 我愿意和你结婚啊 姑娘
Just make sure you tell your Nana I was ready to marry you, girl!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿 Haskell
Hey, Haskell.
- 嘿 - 怎么了
- Hey. - What's up?
啊 Stuart炒了Nicki 现在她没有工作
Aw, Stuart fired Nicki, and now, without a job
也没有地方住 她就要搬回斯塔顿岛
or a place to live, she's gonna move back to staten island
从我的世界里永远的离去
and be out of my life forever.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 她错过了一个很棒的男人
Hey, she missed out on a great guy.
嗯啊
Eh.
太好了 我们的演员兼酒保来了 莱昂纳多·迪废物奥
Oh, great, here comes our actor/bartender, Leonardo Di-crap-io.
嘿 伙计们 说出来你们都不信
Hey, guys, you're not gonna believe it.
我的一个朋友搬去洛杉矶了
A friend of mine just moved out to L.A.,
他已经接拍了电视剧
and he already landed a series.
可他只有我一半的才能
And he has half the talent that I do.
有这个可能吗
Is that possible?
我知道 是吧
I know. Right?
我特别想放弃我的工作
I'm so tempted to quit my job,
转租掉我的公♥寓♥ 离开这里
sublet my apartment, and head out there.
马上来
Be right there.
马上来 马上来
Be right there. Be right there.
就是它
That's it.
你相信吗
Can you believe that stiff?
这也许是我祈祷的回应
That stiff may be the answer to my prayers.
我看过Nicki的简历 她是一个酒保
I saw on Nicki's resume that she was a bartender.
如果他走了 Nicki来干♥他♥的工作 她还会留在我的生活里
If he leaves and she takes his job, she could stay in my life.
我们所要做的就是 让他的脑袋里装满明星梦
All we have to do is fill his head with dreams of stardom.
恩 这可能需要一段时间
Well, that might take a while.
他的脑袋里有太多空白需要填补了
There's a lot of empty space to fill.
啊 那么 Steve 关于洛杉矶…
Uh, so, Steve, about L.A...
哦 不也不知道 只是白日梦
Oh, I don't know. It's a pipe dream.
我甚至不知道 需要什么条件
I don't even know if I have what it takes.
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish bastard.
啊
Huh?
你怎么可以躲在吧台后面
How dare you hide behind that bar
你拥有一样天赋 天赋应该被世界共享
when you have a gift, a gift that should be shared
我说的对吗 Eden
with the world, right, Eden?
看过你昨晚在舞台上的表演 我们都惊呆了
When we saw you onstage last night, we were dumbfounded.
我相当不错 不是吗
I was pretty good, wasn't I?
好 很好
Good! Good!
白兰度演的街车仅仅是好吗 奥利弗演的哈姆雷特好吗
Was Brando merely good in Streetcar? Was Olivier good in Hamlet?
哦 我不知道你说的这些人是谁
Oh, I don't know. Who are those guys?
老演员 我是拿老演员和你比
Hacks. Hacks compared to you.
现在脱下围裙 撕掉我的酒吧账单
Now take off that apron, tear up my bar tab,
追逐你的梦想去吧
and go Chase your dreams.
我要去
I'm gonna do it.
我要去 我要去
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
就是它
That's it.
嘿 Nicki来了
Hey, here comes Nicki.
好吧 Haskell 现在是你的机会
Okay, Haskell, now's your chance.
去告诉她你给她找了一个工作 你会成为她的英雄
Tell her that you found her a job, and you'll be her hero.
- 哦 好吧 - 你们好
- Oh, all right. - Hey, guys.
- 嘿 - 我只想下来
- Hey. - Just wanted to come down
- 喝杯告别酒 - 是啊
- for a good-bye drink. - Yeah.
Haskell
啊 啊 Nicki
Uh, uh,Nicki,
你知道…
as you know...
我是Haskell
I'm Haskell.
- 啊哈 - 那个…那个…那个…有时候
- Uhuh. - And... and... and sometimes
船到桥头自然直
in life things just work out.
我做到了 我辞职了
I did it. I quit.
现在我要做的就是 找一个酒保代替我
Now all I have to do is find a replacement bartender.
酒保 我♥干♥酒保好多年了
Bartender? I bartended for years.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yes.
来吧 问我一个
Come on. Throw one at me.
神风
Kamikaze.
伏特加 白橙酒 柠檬汁 行了
Vodka, triple sec, lime juice. Come on.
我在女童军里才做这些
I was making those in the girl scouts.
呃 僵尸
Um, zombie.
僵尸 凤梨汁 橙汁
Zombie... pineapple juice, orange juice,
杏子白兰地 糖 淡色朗姆酒 深色朗姆酒
apricot Brandy, sugar, light rum, dark rum,
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表