剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
After you left the bar last night,
我遇到了这个男人 我觉得他在和我攀谈
I met this guy, and I think he was hitting on me.
那么问题是什么呢?
So what's the problem?
有点年龄差距
Well, there's a little bit of an age difference.
啊 这个离坟墓有多近?
Ah. How close to the grave is this one?
这个离摇篮更近一点
This one's a little bit closer to the cradle.
真的? 这是有多智齿?
Really? How young are we talking here?
他想让我帮他辅♥导♥家庭作业
He wants me to help him with his homework.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 没那么糟糕 我是说 他是个法律系学生
Oh, it's not that bad. I mean, he's a law student.
他可能至少有二十二岁了
He's probably at least 22.
他喜欢你?
And he wants you?
这是好事
Which is a good thing.
是啊
Yes, it is.
如果真是这样的话 至少我认为是好事
At least I think it is, if that's what it is,
但我只是不确定
but I'm just not sure.
好吧 那他说什么了?
All right, well, what did he say?
他说我很性感
Well, he said that I was sexy
而且想让我在我家辅♥导♥他
and that he wanted me to tutor him at my place.
我见过的Av也没这么明着来的
I've seen pornos start less obviously.
是啊 但我该怎么办呢?
Yeah, but what am I gonna do?
他才二十二岁 而我已经是二十二的两倍了
I mean, he's 22. I've been 22 twice!
要我说 勇敢面对吧
I say go for it.
有时生活中
Sometimes in life,
意想不到的人会让意想不到的事发生
unexpected things happen with unexpected people,
当事情发生时 你只需要说
and when they do, you just have to say,
"太棒了 太棒了!"
"Yes, yes! Oh, God, yes!"
哇 你对此感觉很强烈么?
Wow, you feel pretty strongly about that, don't ya?
伊登你知道吗 我不准备逃避了
You know what, Eden? I'm gonna go for it.
我没什么好羞愧的
I've got nothing to be ashamed of.
我是一个自信 有魅力 性感的女人
I'm a confident, attractive, sexual woman.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
看看我能否来针快速见效的肉毒素
To see if I can find a drive-through Botox.
好吧 珍妮刚离开她的公♥寓♥
All right, Jenny just left her apartment.
她去洗衣房♥了
She's going down to the laundry room.
情况无异
The coast is clear.
好的 这是你的花和卡片
Okay, here's your flowers and your card.
只要把这些放在她门边就好了
Just leave these by her door
让丘比特神箭射向她的心房♥
and let cupid's arrow find her heart.
你确定这是一个好主意?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
哈斯克 你不能一直远观啊
Haskell, you can't keep worshipping her from afar.
我喜欢远远的
I like afar.
距离产生美
Afar is my sweet spot.
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
不表达出来的爱怎能称为爱
Love is not love if it's not expressed.
如果罗密欧没有站在茱丽叶的阳台
Where would Romeo be if he hadn't
他会何去何从呢?
stood outside Juliette's balcony?
会活着
Alive.
嘿 斯图尔特 怎么啦?
Hey, Stuart, what's up?
就是爱啊
Love is what's up.
爱在空气里 你能感觉到吗?
It's in the air. Can you feel it?
斯图尔特我告诉你多少次了
Stuart, how many times have I told you,
回答"怎么了"要用"没什么"
the answer to "What's up?" Is "Nothing much."
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
听着 我想我们应该谈谈发生的事
Listen, uh, I think we should talk about what happened.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, me too. Uh...
发生的事很有趣
What happened was fun.
很多乐趣
Lots of fun.
非常多乐趣
A whole lot of fun.
但是不能再次发生
But it can't happen again.
同意
Agreed.
我的意思是
I mean,
伊登 我最不希望的事就是你受到伤害
the last thing I'd want, Eden, is for you to get hurt.
什么?
Excuse me?
我们面对现实吧
I mean, let's face it.
最终 你会爱上我的
Eventually, you're gonna fall for me.
所有的女人都这样
All the ladies do.
那你正好遇到一个不会爱上你的
Well, you just met one who don't.
真正的问题额是...
Uh, the real problem here is... Is really
当你爱上我真的会发生什么?
what's gonna happen when you fall for me?
我爱上你?
Uh, me fall for you?
所有的男人都会如此
All the guys do.
- 但不会是我 - 也不会是我
- Well, not this guy. - Well, not this girl.
- 嗯 - 只是性♥爱♥而已
- Mm. - It was just sex.
- 是 很棒的性♥爱♥ - 超级棒
- Yeah, good sex. - Great sex.
- 但是仅此而已 - 仅此而已
- But that's all it was. - All it was.
所以我们可以约炮而且继续当朋友?
So then we can do this and still be friends?
好朋友
Good friends.
好朋友
Great friends.
- 姐们 - 哥们
- Dude. - Dude!
斯图尔特! 斯图尔特!
Stuart! Stuart!
怎么了?
What happened?
事情急转直下了 急转直下啊
Things went South. They went South!
你为什么抱着只猫?
Why are you holding a cat?
当我想把花放在门边时
When I went to lean the flowers against the door,
门开了 这毛球就跑出来
it opened, and this fur ball came running out,
当我去抓它 门砰的一声关上了
and when I went to grab it, the door slammed behind me.
真要谢谢你 我成了偷猫的贼
And thanks to you, I'm a cat thief!
- 等等 - 哇哇哇
- Wait. Wait. Wait. - Ow, ow, ow.
猫可以助我们一臂之力
This could work for us.
哈斯克 你不是偷她猫的贼
Haskell, you're not the man who stole her cat.
你是找到猫的英雄
You're the hero who found it.
英雄
Hero.
我在听呢
I'm listening.
我们贴传♥单♥啊 写上"找到猫咪 联♥系♥哈斯克."
We put up flyers, right? "Found cat, call Haskell."
她过来发现她的爱猫
She comes over and finds her beloved cat
在那个救了它的男人的怀里
in the arms of the man who rescued it.
一个让她情不自禁
A man she can't help but fall
无可救药爱上的男人
deeply and hopelessly in love with.
听起来像个童话
It sounds like a fairy tale.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得我应该开口要报酬么?
You think I should ask for a reward?
等一下
Just a minute.
- 嗨 埃里克 - 你好 霍莉
- Hi, Eric. - Hey, Holly.
你的滑板让我来帮你放吗?
May I take your skateboard?
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到你带了法律书了
I see you brought your law books.
为什么不呢 这是你来这里的原因
Why wouldn't you? That's why you're here.
学习
To study.
实际上 我要向你坦白一些事
Actually, I kind of have a confession to make.
哦?
Oh?
是的 对宪法不解的托词有些偏颇
Yeah, I wasn't exactly truthful about con law.
我不是很糟
I'm not really bad at it.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
是非常糟
I'm a disaster.
好吧 这样的话 我们来解决难题吧
All right, in that case, let's hit the books.
这是你来这里的原因 对吧?
Cause that's why you're here, right?
学习
To study.
要不要来点喝的?
Can I get you something to drink?
- 我想要一瓶啤酒 - 好的 很快就来
- I'd love a beer. - All right, coming right up.
霍莉 我想要感谢你帮助我
So, Holly, as a way of thanking you for helping me,
我有一些东西给你
I have something for you,
我觉得你一定会喜欢的东西
something I think you're really gonna like.
是围巾啊
It's a scarf.
你拉开拉链拿出了围巾
You unzipped a scarf.
我希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
我喜欢 你想得很周到
Oh, I do. It's so thoughtful.
没有必要 但是很贴心
Unnecessary, but really thoughtful.
谢谢你 埃里克
Thank you, Eric.
好了 我们来开讲吧
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表