剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Why "Of course"?
我要回我房♥间去了
I'm gonna go to my room.
Haskell 你现在是怎么个状态呢
So, Haskell, what is your situation?
已婚 未婚
Are you married? Single?
哦 我结婚了 但是我不是唯一一个
Oh, I was married, but I'm not the first guy
犯这种错误的 你知道我什么意思
to make that mistake, if you know what I'm saying.
是是 最重要的是
Yeah, well, the important thing is
你知道你现在需要的是什么
is that you know who you are now.
的确
That's right.
单身而且正在寻求另一半
Available and ready for a little action.
哦 Holly 你简直不可思议
Aw, you know, Holly, you are a hell of a woman.
明晚我想与你共进晚餐
I would love to take you to dinner tomorrow night.
- 太棒了 - 但是我不能去
- Great. - But I can't.
啊
Huh?
只是觉得这样是不对的 把Sam一个人留在家里
It just wouldn't feel right, leaving Sam all alone.
啊
Huh.
你知道吗
You know what?
也许我不用
Maybe I don't have to.
来个四人约会如何
How about the four of us double?
Haskell跟你哥吗
Haskell and your brother?
很赞的样子
Sounds great.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我跟Matt在想说是不是我们四个人
Matt and I were wondering if maybe the four of us
明晚一起吃个饭
could grab dinner tomorrow night.
没问题
Ah, I'm in.
Haskell 这事定了
Haskell? It's a date.
昨晚发生了什么
What the hell happened last night?
啊啊啊
Aaaah!
Eden
Eden?
Eden 醒醒醒醒
Eden, wake... wake up.
醒醒啊
Wake up. Huh?
你穿着什么
What are you wearing?
你看上去傻死了
You look ridiculous.
我们昨天究竟做了什么
What the hell did we do last night?
要么是我们参军了 要么是我们上了水手
Well, either we enlisted, or we slept with sailors.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
- 我的错 - 是的
- My fault? - Yes!
我以为我们会去很赞的俱乐部
I thought we were gonna go to some trendy club
然后喝点小酒 而不是上船
and have a few drinks, not take on the seventh fleet!
所以我们娱乐了整个军队吗
So we entertained the troops.
我们简直就是劳军联合组织
We're like the U.S.O.
更像是美国荡♥妇♥吧
More like the U.S.Ho.
等等 我有条短♥信♥
Wait a sec, I'm getting a text.
是一个叫Mel的人发来的
It's from a guy named Mel.
你跟个叫Mel的睡了
You slept with a Mel?
可能是你
Maybe you slept with a Mel.
可能我们一起的
Maybe we both did.
恶 我们睡了个Mel
Ew, we had a menage a Mel!
我们有你们的衣服
"We have your clothes.
我们需要拿回我们的衣服
We need ours back."
看到没 他说了我们
See? He said "We."
有两个他哦
There were two of them.
现在你高兴了吧
Happy now?
是的是的
Yes, yes.
我们竟然向两个水手弃城投降了
We gave it up to two sailors.
真是松了口气
What a relief.
我要说点祝酒词
I'd like to make a toast.
- 啊 - 好吧
- Aw. - All right.
至新朋友
To new friends...
翻开了新篇章还有新未来
Chance encounters and wherever they may lead.
干杯
Bottoms up!
Haskell 这个柠檬草蟹肉蛋糕真心赞
Haskell, this lemongrass crab cake is amazing.
你一定要尝尝
You have to have a taste.
我要每样试试
I'll try anything once.
张开嘴
Open wide.
好的
Okay.
嗯
Mmm.
Matt 我想尝尝你的意大利饺子
Matt, I'd love a taste of your ravioli.
随意
Go for it.
Haskell 你嘴边沾了点酱
Oh, Haskell, you have a smidge of sauce right here.
- 在这里吗 - 不不不不
- Right here? - No, no, no, no.
傻蛋 是这里啦
Here, silly. No.
这里
There.
好啦
All gone.
么么哒
Boop.
- Holly - 嗯
- Holly? - Huh?
- 我能跟你谈谈吗 - 好的
- Can I have a word with you? - Sure.
恕我们失陪一会会
Excuse us for just a moment.
什么事
Yeah?
我并不是要评价谁
I don't meant to judge someone
基于过时的文化定势
based on outdated cultural stereotypes,
但是那是个基佬
but that is one gay dude.
为什么 就因为他说了么么哒了吗
Why, because he booped?
每个人都会啊
Everybody boops.
不是这个
Boop. Oh, come on!
现在不用糊弄我了
Now don't mess with me!
你为了跟那个人在一起 就陷害我
You set me up just to be with some guy.
他并不只是某个人
He's not just some guy.
你看看他 他是Matt Brickhouse啊
Look at him, he's built like a Matt Brickhouse.
好吧 Sam是个好人但是我不是基佬
Look, Sam is a good guy and I refuse to be a tease.
到此结束
This ends now.
好吧 让我
All right, look, let me just
跟Matt机长先提一下 好吗
get a little head start with Captain Matt, okay?
好吧
All right.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
我本打算放个寻人启事了
I was gonna send out a search party.
那是
That's, um... I'm...
哦 谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
哦 Sam 我觉得你根我应该谈谈
Uh, look, um, Sam, I think you and I should have a little chat.
Matt 我们让他们俩单独呆着吧
Matt, let's leave these guys alone, hmm?
我还没吃完呢
What about my ravioli?
我们打包走
We'll take it to go.
Haskell 把他们甩了实在是太明智了
Haskell, that was brilliant getting rid of them.
现在就只剩我们两个了的
Now it's just the two of us.
很高兴我能遇到你
Uh, look, I'm really glad that we met.
- 我是说 你是一个很赞的人 - 我吗
- I mean, you are a terrific guy. - Me?
Haskell 我从没遇到过跟你一样的人
Haskell, I've never met anyone like you.
你如此睿智 你让我笑口常开
You're smart, you make me laugh,
你有造物主希望人类拥有的所有美德
you have the most beautifully twisted take on the world,
但是有一件事我很诧异
but the one thing that I just don't understand
就是像你这样的人怎么会还是单身
is how can somebody as amazing as you not be taken?
你无所不有
You have everything.
我没有
Well, I wouldn't...
你想分享慕斯蛋糕吗
You wanna split a mousse?
哦不
Oh, no.
教练就在那里面
Coach is in there.
教练就在那里面
Coach is right in there.
死亡笼罩着这个房♥间
Death is in the house!
- 冷静点 - 我正努力着
- Calm down. - I'm trying.
你给的药怎么还没有起效
How come your pills haven't kicked in yet?
- 什么药 - 当你没看我的时候
- What pills? - Well, when you weren't looking
我从你的小药箱拿了点安定
I went into your medicine cabinet and took some valium.
首先 鄙视你 然后 我没有那种药
One, shame on you, and two, I don't have any valium.
你当然有 在标记了V字的小药瓶里
Of course you do, it was in a vial marked "V."
- V吗 - 是的
- "V"? - Yeah.
不 V不是那个意思
No. "V" Isn't for valium.
是给伟哥的
It's for Viagra.
你要那鬼东西做什么
What the hell do you need Viagra for?
我跟Lorna婚姻的最后几年我们有些不合
Towards the end of my marriage, Lorna and I had some issues.
主要是 够了 我没必要跟你解释那么多
Mostly, it's... okay, you know what? I don't have to explain this to you.
我该怎么办呢
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表