剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
What am I gonna do?
- 我不相信你竟然吃了一粒 - 我没有 我吃了两粒
- Well, I can't believe you took one. - I didn't. I took two.
- 两粒吗 - 是的
- Two? - Yeah.
- 两粒死人都能崛起了 - 我要怎么办呢
- Two would work on coach. - What am I gonna do?
好吧 保持冷静
Well, just stay calm, okay?
他们只有在你受到性刺♥激♥的时候有用
They only work if you're sexually stimulated.
所以无论你做什么 只要不去想那些
So whatever you do, just don't think about...
Phil 我们都希望你能来呢
Oh, Phil, we were hoping you'd be here.
整个拉拉队都来了
The whole cheerleading squad's here.
什么
What?
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
还是那么帅
You are still a hottie.
那么知道的 我做了我该做的
Well, you know, I do what I do.
Stuart 我不行了
Stuart, I have a situation.
哦老 天
Oh, sweet Jesus.
我该怎么办啊啊
What am I gonna do with this?
你干嘛问我
Why are you asking me?
我不知道 我要
I don't know. What am I...
来 这边
Just, look. Here.
给你找个座位就解决了
We just have to get you seated, okay? Here.
跟着我走 离我近点
Just walk behind me and stay close.
太近了 太近了
Ugh, too close. Too close.
你在做啥
What are you doing?
我在加热我的三明治
Oh, I'm heating up my Jimmy Dean croissant sandwich.
是一种简单快捷的美味早餐
It's a quick and delicious breakfast
给总在路上的忙碌的人们
for busy people on the go.
好吧 你什么时候开忙了的呢
Yeah, well, since when are you busy or on the go?
这些是给你的
Oh, these are for you.
送货的把把这个放我门口了
The delivery man left them at my door by mistake.
哦 是Sam送的
Oh, it's from Sam.
送给令我欢笑的男人
"To the man who puts a smile on my face."
他可真体贴
He is so thoughtful. Yeah.
太棒了
That's great.
你知道Matt给了我什么吗
You know what I got from Matt?
一条短♥信♥
A text.
太赞了
"It was fub."
我想我得到了好的那个兄弟了
I guess I got the good brother.
哦是的 你以前不是说
Oh, yeah, and what's up with that?
这件事必须到此为止
Whatever happened to "This ends now"?
我本打算的 但没人让我觉得自己优秀
I was going to, but nobody's made me feel this good
有很长一段时间
about myself in a long time.
他喜欢我的故事 我说的笑话他会笑
I mean, he loves my stories, he laughs at my jokes.
我们吃完饭去了家酒吧
After dinner we went to a bar.
他没让我付一毛钱
He wouldn't let me pay for a thing.
他懂我
He gets me.
Haskell 你不能再这么欺骗这个男人了
Haskell, you can't keep deceiving the guy.
对你 对他都不公平的
I mean, it's not fair to you or him.
你活在谎言中罢了
You're living a lie.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说你应该跟他坦白你是直男
I'm saying you need to come out as a straight man.
现在我们将听到来自某人
Now we're going to hear from someone
那个在教练心目中是个很特别的存在
who held a very special place in coach's heart.
Phil Chase
Phil Chase.
Stuart 我不能就这样上去
Stuart, I can't go up there like this.
你必须帮我做这个演讲
You're gonna have to deliver the speech for me.
- 什么 我 - 是的
- What? Me... no, me? - Yeah.
我都没彩排过 我都不清楚你要讲什么
I haven't rehearsed it. I'm not familiar with the text.
上去演讲
Just take the speech.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
大家好
Hello.
女士们先生们 我的朋友Phil被忧伤的情绪笼罩着
Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Phil is so overcome with emotion
以至于他不能亲自上台 然后他拜托我
that he can't speak and he asked me
来替他读悼词
to deliver his eulogy for him, so...
嗨 我是Phil Chase 我见到了很多
"Hi, I'm Phil Chase and I see a lot
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥在这个房♥里
of my brothers and sisters in the house,
所以我说的都是真心话
so I'm gonna keep it real.
教练很冷酷但是他也很严厉
Coach was chill, but he could also be tough.
我记得他有一次 对我们大喊
I remember him once hollerin' at us,
如果你们没有人“做事”
'yo, if nobody wanna put the work in,
不要怪我
don't be blaming me
那么就跟一群傻×一样
if you look like a bunch of damn fools.'
教练让我明白了我的价值
coach helped me realize my worth
然后成就了现在站在那么面前的骄傲的黑人
and made me the proud black man you see before you today."
好了 够了
Okay, all right. Okay.
Stuart 我还是自己来吧
Stuart, you know what, I'll take it from here.
- 还是感谢你 - 你确定吗
Thank you though. You sure?
- 我讲的好极了 - 坐下吧 亲
I was crushing it. Sit down, homie.
大家还好吗
How's everybody doing?
你们知道的
You know, uh...
我本来都不打算来的
I wasn't gonna come tonight.
我讨厌葬礼
I hate funerals.
我讨厌它们
I-I hate 'em.
但是我必须与教练于此同在
But I had to be there for coach
因为他总是在我左右
'cause he was always there for me.
大学毕业以后 我不是很确定我是否应打职业
After college, I wasn't sure if I was good enough to go pro,
所以我去找了教练
so I went to see coach.
然后他说 绝对不可能
And he said, uh, "Ain't gonna happen.
但是你血脉里流着运动的血液 所以奋力一试吧
But sports is in your blood, so try to stay in it."
然后我这么做了
And I did.
我诚了一个体育经理人
I became a sports agent.
每天我都努力鼓励那些年轻的运动员
And every day I try to inspire young athletes
就像他原先鼓励我一样
like he inspired me.
教练可能走了 但是他永远活在我们心里
Coach may be gone, but he'll never be forgotten.
我所获得的一切都是那个男人给我的
Everything I am is because of that man right there.
哦
Oh!
啊 Sam 好主意
Ah, Sam, what a great idea.
从小我就没看过牛仔竞技
I haven't been to a rodeo since I was a kid.
我知道你会喜欢的
I knew you'd like it.
谁不喜欢看小丑在桶里跳来跳去躲公牛呢
Well, who doesn't like seeing a clown bounced around in a barrel by a bull.
那些牛仔们穿皮裤太帅了
How great did those cowboys look in chaps?
- 我们坐会吧 - 好主意
- Why don't we sit? - That's a good idea.
你知道的 过去的两天太赞了
You know, the, uh... the last two days have been great.
我知道
I know.
我都不记得多久没这么开心过了
I can't remember having so much fun.
你太赞了
You are a terrific guy.
你也是
Right back at you.
你恶化呢迷人 很风趣
You're charming, you're funny.
你就是我想要的梦中情人
You're everything I look for in a man.
我只是想出来跟你说
Look, I'm just gonna come out and say it...
我跟我男友复合了
I'm getting back with my boyfriend.
什么
Huh?
他打电♥话♥ 我们谈过后都意识到
He called and we talked and we... we both realized
我们 我们还没打算结束
that we... we just weren't ready to end it yet.
然后你本来打算什么时候才告诉我
And exactly when were you gonna tell me?
我一整晚都在找适当时机
I was trying to find the right moment all night. It...
我还以为我们之间很特别
I thought we had something special.
现在我跟个傻×一样
Now I feel like such a fool.
别这样 Haskell 这对我来说也不容易
Please, Haskell, I... this isn't easy for me either.
我一直忍♥着撕开你衣服的欲望
It's all I can do to keep from ripping off your clothes.
好吧 现在什么也不会发生了 是吧
Well, that's not gonna happen now, is it?
或许我该离开
Maybe I should go.
Haskell 我
Haskell, I...
我希望你能找到一个好人
I hope you find someone really great.
你值得的
You deserve it.
啊 Sam 在你走之前
Uh, Sam, before you go,
有些事情我可能要告诉你
there's probably something I should tell you.
什么
What's that?
我希望你根你男友能有结局
I hope things work out with you and your guy.
我知道要找到命定之人有多难
I know how hard it is to find someone.
再见了 Haskell
So long, Haskell.
Sam.
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表