剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Says the woman who makes me pick up
还要帮她捡卫生巾的女人说道
her bras, spanx, and tampons.
我没提更重口的要求 你还不跪恩
Just be grateful for what I leave off the list!
我路过这地方无数次了
I've passed this place a million times,
但从没进来过
but I've never come in.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me neither.
- 你好啊 哈斯克 - 你好啊 卢茨先生
- Hey, Haskell. - Hi, Mr. Lutz.
以前这儿还是法国蛋糕店的时候 我来过
I used to come here when it was a French bakery.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
堵嘴球 眼罩
Ball gags and blindfolds,
手铐
restraints.
做♥爱♥还是虐待
How do you know if you're having sex
傻傻分不清楚
or just being held up?
听着 我们不如赶紧
Look, what do you say we get Holly
买♥♥了霍莉的爱爱棒 然后马上闪人?
a new joy buzzer and get the hell out of here?
这么着急干什么?
What's your hurry?
我想看看秋季新款呢
I want to see what's new for fall.
嘿 宝贝 最近过的如何?
Hey, baby. How you doing?
想看点什么?
How can I help you boys?
哦 这个
Oh, yes.
这个坏了 我们要买♥♥新的
This broke, and we need to replace it.
- 是个按♥摩♥棒♥ - 啊
- It's a vibrator. - Ah.
还是个插入式的
That's a plug-in.
小伙子们玩得挺复古啊
You boys really like to party old-school.
不不不 不是我们的
No, no, no. It's not ours.
是我们邻居的
It's our neighbor's.
当然
Of course it is.
你怎么弄坏的?
How'd you break it?
他们坐上面了
They sat on it.
小伙们 你们知道这玩意
Oh, guys, you know you're supposed to use that
一次仅限一人 是吧?
one at a time, right?
我给你们介绍个新品如何?
Can I interest you in a newer model?
带电池的可以
Something with batteries might bring
魔力持久哦
some of the magic back.
不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
必须是一模一样的
It has to be the exact same model.
懂了 何必和机器较真自灭威风
I get it. Why mess with success?
我来查查库存
Let me see if I have it in stock.
希望你们还有 我们今晚就要
Well, I hope you do because we need it tonight
我们等不及想要了
and we need it bad.
斯图尔特 闭嘴
Stuart, shut up.
好像已经停产了
It looks like they don't even make that one anymore.
抱歉毁了你们的良辰 小伙子们
I'm sorry to kill your night, boys.
不是吧 看吧?
Oh, no. You see?
我当初就不该拿来
I never should have taken it in the first place.
我怎么这么笨? 怎么会?
How could I have been so stupid? How?
别自责了 哥们
Don't beat yourself up, buddy.
没错 让我来
Yeah. Let me.
霍莉马上就回家了 然后会发现她的东西不见了
Holly's gonna be home soon and find her thingy missing.
我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
不如我们成熟一点
Well, how about we act like adults
跟她坦白?
and just tell her the truth?
不 那样她就知道
No, because then she'll know that we know
我们知道她自己动手丰衣足食了
that she tickles her own ivories.
他说的没错
He's right.
这会影响我们的关系
It'll put a cloud over the relationship.
相当丢脸和耻辱
A huge cloud of shame and humiliation.
她以后见我们会很尴尬的
She'll be embarrassed to be around us.
日子渐长
The days will turn into weeks,
度以时日 还不待我们察觉
the weeks into months, and before you know it,
她就变成了我帮她按电梯的
she's just another old lady running for the elevator
陌生老女人了
while I push the close button.
这是你想要的结果吗?
Is that what you want?
是吗 是吗?
Is it? Is it?
把那根毛香肠从我面前拿开
Get that hairy sausage out of my face, man.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it.
你们俩 闭嘴
Stop it, you two.
霍莉的玩意都快让我们决裂啦
Holly's thingy is tearing us apart.
有人有更好的主意吗?
Does anybody have any better ideas?
你知道么 我觉得我能修好它
You know, I think I can fix this.
你会修按♥摩♥棒♥?
You can fix a vibrator?
我一向心灵手巧
I've always been handy.
我会修手电筒
I can fix a flashlight.
这不过是手电筒家误入歧途的淫♥荡♥堂兄而已?
And what is this but its warped, slutty cousin?
嗨
Hey.
嗨 为什么要锁门?
Hey, why is the door locked?
- 噢 不 不 不 - 别... 别...
- Oh, oh, no. No, no, no. - Don't... don't...
别...别慌 别慌
Don't... don't panic. Don't panic.
我带霍莉去酒吧引开她的注意
I'll take Holly down to the bar and distract her
与此同时你帮哈斯克修按♥摩♥棒♥
while you help Haskell.
谢谢 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
嗨 我们都是一条船上的
Hey, we're all in this together.
你们是不是拿了我什么东西?
I believe you have something of mine?
斯图尔特拿的!
Stuart took it!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
能把邮件给我吗?
Could I just have my mail?
你的邮件? 原来如此
Your mail? Of course.
你来还会有什么事?
What else would you be here for?
对 明显没了
Yeah, the answer is obviously nothing.
没有
No.
嗨 霍莉 不如我们去酒吧
Hey, Holly, what do you say we go down
喝点酒怎么样?
to the bar and grab a drink?
噢 抱歉 菲尔 今晚不行
Oh, sorry, Phil. Not tonight.
保罗出城了 于是我今晚另有安排
Paul's out of town, and I made some other plans.
和谁?
With who?
一个老朋友
An old friend.
霍莉 霍莉
Holly, Holly.
- 这很重要 - 相信我 这也是
- This is important. - Trust me, so is this.
霍莉
Holly.
噢 好吧 就一杯 然后就回家
Oh, all right, one drink, and then I go home.
好的
Okay.
你确定你能修好?
You sure you can do this?
如果我们修好了 会立马见成效
If we rebuild it, she will come.
小型螺丝刀
Mini screwdriver.
螺丝刀给你
Screwdriver.
- 尖嘴钳 - 钳子给你
- Needle-nose pliers. - Pliers.
我要尖嘴的!
I said needle-nose!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
- 噢 不 - 怎么了?
- Oh, no. - What's wrong?
我忽略了一个问题
I've isolated the problem.
内部马达松动了
The motor's come loose from the housing.
我们得重接导线
We need to reattach the leads.
- 那就快做啊 - 不是那么简单
- So do it. - It's not that simple.
哪根线对应哪边?
Which wire goes where?
红线 蓝线 蓝线 红线?
Red, blue, blue, red?
霍莉随时可能回来
Holly could be back any second.
- 随便挑一根吧 - 我不知道啊
- Just pick one. - I don't know.
- 我下不了手! - 选一根!
- I don't know! - Pick one!
好吧!
Okay, all right!
要是我选错了 愿上帝保佑吧
But God help us all if I'm wrong.
好了 把我带到这
All right, you got me down here.
你想对我说什么?
What did you want to talk to me about?
- 我想对你说什么? - 是的
- What do I want to talk to you about? - Yeah.
我想对你说什么来着?
What do I want to talk to you about?
说我们
Us.
关于我们的什么事?
What about us?
关于我们的什么事? 呃...
What about us? Uh...
对了 霍莉 我... 我从没好好的谢谢你
Well, Holly, you know, I... I never properly thanked you.
谢我什么?
Thanked me for what?
谢谢你给一个流离失所的
For taking a broken, divorced man
离婚男人一个家
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表