剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
That should put a smile on her face.
嘿 哈斯克
Hey, Haskell.
你今天有菲尔的消息没
Have you heard from Phil today?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
我们昨晚在酒吧里
Oh, it's just last night at the bar
做了一个愚蠢的约定
we made this silly pact
就是去我们老板的办公室
about going into our bosses' office
要求升职
and demanding to be partners.
但是我觉得他是不会当真的啦
But I don't think he took it seriously.
你是想说 你临阵退缩了 对吧?
And you crumbled like a day-old muffin, didn't you?
我真打算那么做的 我发誓
I was gonna do it, I swear.
但我看见泰德卷铺盖走人了
But then I saw Ted doing the box walk.
世上没有比被烧鱿鱼
And there's nothing more pathetic
更悲剧的事了
than a guy doing the box walk.
就像那样吗?
You mean like that?
这里有点危险 我还是消失一会儿的好
Here's a bit of the ol' ugly, I wouldn't mind giving a miss.
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
怎么样
What's new?
- 我做了 - 是啊
- I did it. - Yeah!
就像我们约定好的那样 我去了我老板的办公室
I went into my boss and demanded to be made partner
- 要求升职 - 噢 我可没同意那么做
- just like we agreed. - Oh, I wouldn't say agreed.
我们就是吐糟一下 这种事我们应该深思熟虑才是
I mean, we spit-balled it, we mulled it around.
就是出出气而已
Kicked it up a flagpole.
实话告诉你 我差点就退缩了
To tell you the truth, I almost backed down.
好吧
Oh.
但是我脑海中响起你的声音
But then I heard your voice in my head.
"现在不做以待何时?
"If not now, when?
要么升职 要么卷铺盖走人!"
Go big or go home!"
然后呢?
And?
我拼了
I went big.
现在我滚回家了
And now I'm home.
你怎么样?
So how'd it go with you?
额...
Well...
你去要求了 是吗?
You did do it, didn't you?
额...
Well...
我滴神啊 你耍我!
Oh, my God, you punked out on me!
哦天哪! 对不起!
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
我本来是要去的!
I was gonna do it!
我一鼓作气都准备好了!
I was so pumped and ready!
然后一垂头丧气的小伙伴
But then this sad little man came in
捧着小箱子走了过来
with a sad little box.
就像我这样的?
Like this one?
不 你走的更酷
No, yours is way cooler.
我太对不起你了 我能做些什么吗?
I just feel horrible. Is there anything I can do?
是啊
Yeah.
有
There is.
我英勇就义了
I went big.
你滚回家吧
Now you go home.
什么? 你是在赶我走吗?
What? You're asking me to leave?
以待何时?
If not now, when?
好吧...
Okay...
再见...
See you...
嗨
Hi.
你是格兰特 对吧?
Grant, right?
你就是我三点钟约的人?
You're my 3:00?
你够格去参加美国女子职业篮球赛了
You're a little ripe for the WNBA.
不 不 我不是打篮球的
No, no, I'm not a basketball player.
我是个扁平足 跳不高
Flat feet, couldn't jump,
听到哨声我就想尿尿
and buzzers make me pee a little.
嗨 我是霍莉·富兰克林
Hi, I'm Holly Franklin.
我是菲尔·切斯的朋友
I'm a friend of Phil chase's.
菲尔·切斯
Phil chase.
长得不赖 打扮时髦 刚卷铺盖走人的那个?
Good-looking, snappy dresser, carries a box these days?
就是他
That's the one.
听着 求升职一事菲尔深感悔恨
Look, Phil feels just awful about what happened.
这不过是误会一场
Is there any way you could chalk everything up
你可不可以不计前嫌把工作还给他?
to a big misunderstanding and just give him his job back?
额
Uh.
我来想想看啊
I'm gonna have to give this some thought.
不行 他被炒定了
Nope, he's still fired.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
唉! 我还得把游艇和渡假小屋赔给她?
Ugh! I have to give her the yacht and the summer house?
离个婚直接把我拖到中产阶级去了
This divorce is gonna drag me right down to middle class.
对不起 先生
Ss-ss, I'm sorry, sir.
打断一下 这也不见得
Excuse me, but that's not necessarily true.
如果游艇是婚前财产
If the boat was a pre-marital asset,
它就不该被视为可分配财产
it shouldn't fall under equitable distribution.
什么? 你...你怎么知道的?
What? H-how do you know this?
我是一名离婚律师
I'm a divorce lawyer.
告诉你的律师
Just tell your attorney
叫他好好读读家庭关系法第236b这一条
to read up on domestic relations law 236b.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
你被解雇了 你被聘用了
You're fired. You're hired.
啥?
What?
你二十秒前说的法子
You have said smarter stuff in the last 20 seconds,
比我那每小时收五百大洋的律师的管用
than my guy has said in 500 billable hours.
你觉得你都把菲尔炒了
You really think I would represent you
我还会做你的代理律师?
after what you've done to Phil?
这可是价值一千万的离婚案啊
It's a $10-million divorce.
在这儿还是去我办公室?
You wanna work here or my office?
夏洛特.
Charlotte.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, love.
- 请坐? - 嗯嗯
- Shall we? - Mm-hmm.
真高兴你来了
So glad you could make it.
我也是
Me too.
斯图尔特 今天光想你
Oh, Stuart, just thinking about you today
我都乐呵极了
made me smile.
这个位子有人吗?
Is anyone using this chair?
我来坐了
Then I will.
- 好啊 美女 - 你好
- Hello, beautiful. - Hello.
吓死爹了
Yikes.
这算什么? 鲨鱼周吗?
What is this? Shark week?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我最后一次看到这样的笑容
The last time I saw a smile like that,
那会儿它头上还顶着蜡烛呢
it had a candle in its head.
斯图尔特 快让他别说了
Stuart, please make him stop!
额 喝高了的陌生人 我们没什么好说的
Yeah, drunken stranger, I think we've had about enough.
眼前就像是看到了涂着口红的捕兽器
It's like looking at a bear trap with lipstick.
真不敢相信他居然
I can't believe he said those horrid things
这样取笑我的牙齿
about my teeth.
你不是这么想的 是吗 斯图尔特?
You don't feel that way, do you, Stuart?
是吗?
Do you?
当然没有
No.
你的牙齿 你的一切都美极了
Your teeth are every bit as beautiful as the rest of you.
你真是最最贴心的男人
You are the sweetest, sweetest man.
嗨 菲尔
Oh, hi, Phil.
你是不是去找我老板把工作要回来的?
Did you go to my boss to try to get my job back?
什么? 太疯狂了
What? That's crazy.
你从哪听来这主意?
Where'd you get an idea like that?
我前助手在那儿看见你的
My old assistant saw you there.
告密的贱♥人♥
Snitch.
霍莉 有用吗?
Holly, did it work?
因为你看 我徘徊街头找工作呢
Because look, I've been pounding the pavement,
但一无所获
and there is nothing out there.
所以 拜托 告诉我你帮我找回了工作
So, please, tell me you got my job back.
其实吧...
Well...
他怎么说的?
What did he say?
他说你还是被炒了
He said you're still fired.
就这样? 他就说了这么多
That's it? That's all he said.
还有一丢丢 但不怎么重要啦
There was a little bit more, but it's not important.
霍莉 他说什么了?
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表