剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- Who is it? - It's me, Paul.
保罗 他来这干嘛
Paul? What's Paul doing here?
你不是说他在工作吗
I thought you said he was working.
好吧 其实是我骗他说我要工作
Well, I kinda sorta maybe told him
这样我就可以和你们玩扑克了
that I had to work so that I could play poker.
你骗人了?
you famed?
没错 玛丽·斯图尔特圣母 我骗人了
yes sister mary stuart I famed
你们必须把他弄走
You guys have to get rid of him.
我不能让他知道我说谎了
I can't let him know that I lied.
好吧
All right.
我来开门吧 你继续混乱吧
I'll handle this. You'll just screw it up.
霍莉不在
Holly's not here.
我知道 她要工作到很晚 所以我想过来一趟
I know, she's working late, so I thought I'd come by.
听着 我想跟你们道歉
Listen, I wanted to apologize to you guys
把你们弄到如此尴尬境地
for putting you in an awkward position.
- 噢 没事没事 - 好吧 再见
- Oh, it's all right. - Yeah, see ya.
霍莉不在这
Holly's not here.
你们在玩扑克吗?
Are you guys playing poker?
我也一起的
Maybe I could sit in.
不 实际上 我们刚刚结束了
No, actually, we just finished playing poker.
所以下次吧
So maybe next time.
- 下次 - 嗯哼
- Next time. - Mm-hmm.
下次 好吧 我明白了
Next time, okay. Okay, yeah. I got it.
你们还在生我的气
You guys are still mad at me.
什么 没有 没有
What? No, no. We're not.
咱们没事 老兄
We're cool, dude.
给 来根雪茄吧
Here, have a cigar.
在路上吸
For the road.
哇 这是真的古巴烟吗?
Wow, is this a real Cuban?
从哥大腿送到你嘴边的
From my thighs to your lips.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
一起吸吧
Let's light it up.
不 不 不 你不能再这里吸烟
No, no, no, you can't smoke that thing in here.
不 家具一旦染上气味
No, once it gets into the upholstery,
就一股屎味毁了家具
you may as well just defecate on the furniture.
当然 你说得对 我怎么想的?
Of course, you're right. What was I thinking?
不如我们去阳台吸吧
Let's go out on the terrace.
- 别 等等 - 不 不 不 等等
- No! Wait! - No, no, no, wait, wait!
霍莉不在这
Holly's not here!
噢 好漂亮的夜晚
Oh, what a night.
唯独缺了霍莉
Only thing missing is Holly.
啊
Ah.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
- 怎么了 - 没事 没事
- What's the matter? - Nothing, nothing!
- 老奶奶在洗澡 - 是的
- Old lady in the bath! - Yeah.
特么关上百叶窗啊 老婆婆
Shut the damn blinds, grandma!
- 好了 一起点这宝贝吧 - 呃 呼...
- Well, let's fire this baby up. - Uh, d... oh.
斯图尔特 我隐约觉得
Stuart, I kind of get the feeling
你在跟我唱反调
you're working against me here.
好吧 保罗 听着 我不想扫你兴
All right, Paul, look, not to be a killjoy,
但我作为一个弃权的
but as a non-voting auxiliary member
居民委员会辅助成员
of the condo board,
我不得不要求你把火熄掉
I'm gonna have to ask you to extinguish the flame.
我要取消这次聚会 所有人都进去
I'm shutting down this party. Everybody inside.
- 噢 - 噢 抱歉
- Aw. - Oh, well, sorry.
借用一下洗手间可以吧
Is it okay if I use the bathroom?
- 可以 去吧 - 去 去 去
- Yes, go ahead. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就在你的左手边 去吧
Just right over to the left. Here you go.
- 去吧 - 去吧
- There you go. - There you go.
- 霍莉下来吧 - 霍莉
- Holly, come on! - Holly.
- 下来啊 - 他走了 下来吧
- Come on! - He's gone. Come on back.
我下不来 我脚软了
I can't. I'm too scared to move.
就几步而已 我们会抓住你的手的
Just inch over, and we'll grab your hand.
- 加油 - 是啊 慢慢来就行了
- Come on! - Yeah, just take it slow.
你就快到了 加油
You're almost there. Come on!
- 霍莉- 嗨 保罗
- Holly. - Hi, Paul.
告诉你个好消息 我提前下班了
Good news. I got off work early.
尽管出现了些小插曲
So, despite a few hiccups,
我们最终两人世界了
we're finally alone together.
亲我吧
Kiss me.
霍莉我们得谈谈
Holly, we need to talk.
谁要看我的咪♥咪♥?
Who wants to see my boobs?
霍莉我不是爱情大♥师♥
Holly, I'm no love guru,
但当你发现你的女友跨站在
but when you find your girlfriend straddling
四楼的窗台外躲你的时候
a fourth-story ledge to avoid you,
这难道不算是感情危机么
some might consider that a red flag.
不 不
No, no.
关于今晚 我很抱歉
No, no, I'm so sorry about tonight,
但我有个很好的理由
but I have such a good reason.
你总是这样
You always do.
这是披萨之夜 或者扑克之夜
It's pizza night, or it's poker night,
又或者电影之夜
or it's movie night.
面对现实吧 这招不灵了
Let's face it. This isn't working.
不是这样的
That's not true.
事实就是这样
Yeah, it is.
霍莉我要问你个问题
Holly, I'm gonna ask you a question,
我要你老实地回答这个问题
and I want you to answer me honestly.
在这个世界上
There is no one in the world
我只想和你在一起
I would rather be with than you.
你可以对我说同样的话吗?
Can you say the same about me?
呃...
Um...
"呃" 不是个好答案
"Um" Is never good.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也想和你一样 我真的想
I want to feel the same way. I really do.
我讨厌我自己办不到
And I hate that I don't.
我想说 你是个如此优秀的男人
I mean, you're just such an incredible guy,
我很幸运能够遇到你 但...
and I feel so lucky to have met you, but...
缺了某些东西
Something's missing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
一旦你克服了最初的反感
You know, once you get past the initial revulsion,
这东西其实味道不错
these things aren't half bad.
是啊
Yeah.
霍莉你还好吧?
Holly, you okay?
我不知道 保罗是个好男人
I don't know. Paul was such a good guy.
- 他是个好男人 - 嗯
- He was a great guy. - Mm.
我会怀念他的笑声和微笑的
I'll miss his laugh, his smile.
他让你感觉到了自己
The way he made you feel like you were
是世界上最重要的人
the most important person in the world.
他就像闪亮的星星
The man lit up a room
照亮了整个屋子
like a shining star.
我知道 他是个好男人
I get it. He was a great guy.
只是他不是我的真命天子
He just wasn't the one for me.
如果我们之间没有火花
You know, if the spark's not there,
那... 就没有激♥情♥
it's... it's just not there.
但总有一天 我会找到我的真命天子
But one day, I'll find the right guy.
这时候你们应该说
Uh, this is where you're supposed to say,
"是的 霍莉你一定会的"
"Yes, Holly, of course you will."
我在骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我会像那个浴缸里的老太婆一样
I'm gonna end up like that old lady
终老一生的
in the tub.
嘿
Hey.
那丫有个老头和她一起在浴缸里呢
There's an old guy in the tub with her.
噢 好甜蜜哦
Aw, that's sweet.
看到没?她找到另一半了
See? She found someone.
我敢打赌他们早已情定终生
I bet they've been married forever.
他们在流金岁月里
And here in their golden years,
依然如此恩爱
look how much they still love each other.
噢
Oh.
是啊 但看现场直播还是算了
Yeah, but you still don't want to see that.
- 哈斯克 - 哦 马上来
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表