剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
Holly, what did he say?
他有点 算有点
He kinda, sorta said
想让我做他的新离婚律师
he wanted me to be his new divorce lawyer.
什么?
What?
哦 老天 噗!
Oh, man. Pbbbbt!
真希望你拒绝他的那刻
Now I wish I could've been there
我在场呢
when you told him to go to hell.
你拒绝了 对吧?
That is what you said, right?
准确来说 我没这么说
Not on those exact words.
是吗 那你怎么拒绝的?
Well, what words did you use?
我用了 "好的"
I used "Yes."
我来理理
So let me get this straight.
我还是被炒了
I'm still fired,
而你又接了个案子?
and you got hired?
你误会了
You're looking at this all wrong.
菲尔! 我们要往长远看
Phil! Big picture.
你懂吧 他现在需要我 我有了筹码
See, now that grant needs me, I have leverage.
所以明天早上 我就去提要求
So tomorrow morning, I'm gonna lower the boom.
如果你想雇我 你得让菲尔回来工作
If you wanna keep me, you gotta take Phil back.
你觉得这样靠谱?
And you think that's gonna work?
我有让你失望过吗?
Have I let you down yet?
两次了
Twice.
我不仅要她放弃游艇
Not only did I get her to give up the yacht,
还给你弄到了渡假小屋
but I also got you the summer house and...
等等
Wait.
你想要那个骆驼吗?
Do you own a llama?
那是一时冲动买♥♥的
It was an impulse buy.
我本来指着它拯救我的婚姻
Thought it would save the marriage.
那好吧 都是你的了
Well, it's all yours.
不错
Sweet.
- 嘿 霍莉 - 你好啊
- Hey, Holly. - Yeah.
我能问你个事吗?
Can I ask you a question
关于你那个有钱的 即将单身的客户吗?
about your rich and soon-to-be-single client?
你别想泡他
You're not dating him.
我不想泡他
I don't want to date him.
我想嫁给他
I just wanna marry him.
一年之后吧
For like a year.
休想 别想的太美好
No, and don't get too comfortable.
因为我这就进去
'Cause I'm about to go in there
告诉他我昨天就该跟他说的事情
and tell him what I should've told him yesterday.
要么让菲尔回来工作 要么我就甩了他这个客户
That either he takes Phil back, or I'm dumping him as a client.
你好啊 霍莉
Oh, hello, Holly.
哇 柯林斯先生
Well, Mr. Collins.
什么风儿把你吹来了?
To what do we owe the pleasure?
先生 我想说无论何时
And let me assure you, sir, it is indeed a pleasure
无论哪位合作伙伴到访 都是莫大的荣幸
whenever one of the name partners drops by.
对吧 伊登?
Right, Eden?
当然
Ah.
霍莉 我过来是想祝贺你
Holly, I wanted to come by and congratulate you
拿下了格兰特
for landing Grant.
噢
Oh.
他可是条 "大鱼"
He's one whale of a client.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
"大鱼" 是我抓到的哦
I harpooned him meself.
鲸鱼在呼气哦!
Thar she blows!
华纳兄弟1952年出品的关于鲸鱼的电影
- 厄 厄! - 霍莉
- Arr, arr! - Holly.
拉来这种大客户证明了你对公♥司♥的价值
Bringing in a client like this proves your value to this firm.
所以我们决定升你为高级合伙人
That's why we're making you senior partner.
这是... 真的吗? 我要成高级合伙人了?
R-really? Senior partner?
是的 再次祝贺你
Yes. Congratulations again.
非常感谢
Thank you.
看好你的 "大鱼" 啊
Just don't lose him.
我的天啊 我成了高级合伙人!
Oh, my God, I just made senior partner!
而我成了高级合伙人助理!
And I just made assistant to the senior partner!
喔 不是吧
Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我答应了菲尔 我要和格兰特当面对质的
I promised Phil that I'd confront Grant.
但我要是这么做了
But if I do,
大客户和高级合伙人的位子就都飞了
I'll lose both the whale and the partnership.
不行 你不能这么做!
No, you cannot do that!
刚过去的十秒太梦幻了
These last ten seconds have been amazing.
我不要回到灰暗空洞的生活!
I can't go back to that gray, empty life.
可能... 现在打破这一切的美好 不合适吧
Maybe... maybe now's not a good time to rock the boat.
- 哇哦 - 怎么了?
- Wow. - What?
这是你上任高级合伙人以来的第一个决定
Your first decision as senior partner,
你就让它流产了
and you killed it.
嗨 菲尔
Hi, Phil.
喔 来得正好
Oh, yes!
拜托 让我听到好消息
Please tell me you have good news.
- 你帮我找回工作了吗? - 好吧...
- Did you get my job back? - Well...
噢 不 霍莉 别说什么 "好吧"
Oh, no, not the "Wells," Holly.
我讨厌这词儿!
I hate the "Wells!"
对我来说 这词开头的话不是啥好兆头
The "Wells" Never turn out well for me!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不是这样的 今天你真的有好事儿
No, something really good happened for you today.
真的吗? 什么事?
Really? What?
我当上高级合伙人了
They made me senior partner.
还真是我的好消息啊
That is good news for me.
怎么个好法?
How?
菲尔 眼光放长远点
Big picture, Phil, big picture.
你看吧 我当上了高级合伙人
You see, as senior partner,
手里的筹码就翻倍了呀
I have twice as much leverage.
然后就可以利用手中的筹码来旁敲侧击
And I can leverage my leverage into clout.
之后再正面对决
And with clout comes influence.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
做我早就
I'm doing what I should have done
该做的事儿
in the first place.
去见格兰特 要回我的工作
Go see Grant and try and get my job back.
太好了
Good.
因为我压根都不知道咋办了
'Cause I had no idea where I was going with that one.
嗨 格兰特 呃 你现在有时间吗?
Hey, Grant. Uh, you got a minute?
是从前的手下穿越回来了啊
Here's a blast from the past.
对吧 菲尔
Phil, right?
这个冷笑话不错 戳中笑点
That was a good one. Burn.
那么 听着 不久前...
So, look, about the other day,
- 嗯... - 哎呦喂
- um... - Oopsie.
你是要说 "我搞砸了 但我现在想回组织" 吗?
Is this the "I screwed up, and I want my job back" Speech?
恩 差不多吧
Yeah, it kinda is.
菲尔 你要知道...
You know, Phil...
坐总裁的位子作艰难的决定
It's not easy sitting in the big chair
可不是件容易事儿
making the tough decisions.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你来试试
You do it.
- 哈? - 来吧
- Huh? - Go ahead.
坐在我的位子上
Sit in my chair.
咱两角色互换一下
You be me, I'll be you.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
好吧 格兰特
Okay, Grant.
好了
All right.
格兰特 你好
Hello, Grant.
菲尔 你好
Hello, Phil.
你愿意见我
I wanna say what a terrific guy you are
真是 "美国好老板" 啊
for seeing me.
这里的每个人都对你交口称赞
Everyone here thinks the world of you.
菲尔 你也很不错
You're pretty awesome yourself, Phil.
我们想念公♥司♥里的顶梁柱
We miss the big dog around here
他让公♥司♥走上了致富路
making all the magic happen.
真的吗?
Really?
就算我在你背后捅刀子
Even though I stabbed you in the back
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表