剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表
- Really? - It's a friendship bracelet.
- 噢 - 这是我表达歉意的方式
- Aw. - It's my way of saying
我没有对你坦诚我和菲尔的事
I'm sorry for keeping you in the dark about Phil and me.
我应该要相信你的
I should have known I can trust you with anything.
噢 伊登 我不配这礼物
Oh, Eden, I don't deserve this.
- 你配 - 不 我真不配
- Yes, you do. - No, I really don't.
嗨 伊登
Hey, Eden.
嗨 菲尔 你来这干嘛?
Hey, Phil. What are you doin' here?
我只想和你说几句话
I just need to talk to you for a sec.
不好意思 菲尔 这是个离婚的季节
I'm sorry, Phil, but it's divorce season,
外面有很多骂声
and there's a lot of hate out there,
所以帮不了你
so no can do.
我可以帮
I can do.
我马上回来
I won't be long.
菲尔 没事吧?
Phil, is everything okay?
噢 恩 很好
Oh, yeah. Everything's great.
我刚好在附近
I was just in the neighborhood,
所以我就想过来看看你打声招呼
so I thought I'd drop by and say "hi."
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你有对我假装高♥潮♥是吗?
Do you fake orgasms with me?
什么?
What?
哈? 什么?
Huh? What?
你从哪里听来这么疯狂的事情?
Where did you hear a crazy thing like that?
霍利 告诉斯图尔特 和 哈斯克的
Well, Holly told Stuart and Haskell,
然后他们告诉我的
and then they told me.
- 霍利 哈? - 恩哼
- Holly, huh? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay, look.
我只告诉她是因为她对我和你
I only told her that because she was so upset with me.
在一起没有告诉她很失望
For keeping us a secret.
我必须给她一些证明 证明我和她很亲密
I had to give her something to prove how close we are,
我才骗了她安慰她
so I lied and I threw her a bone.
抱歉让你心烦了
I'm sorry if it upset you.
我? 心烦? 为什么我要心烦?
Me? Upset? Why--why--why would I be upset?
又不是你对我假装高♥潮♥
It's not like I ever thought it was true.
因为你没有 对吧?
'Cause it's not, right?
当然没有
Of course not.
我就知道
I knew that.
菲尔 你懂的 那是为我而发出的声音
Phil, you know you do it for me.
- 欢乐时光 - 你也为我而发自内心
- Big-time. - And you do it for me.
好了 我走了
All right. I'm out.
你个大嘴巴!
You blabbermouth!
我不敢相信你居然告诉哈斯克 和 斯图尔特
I can't believe you told Haskell and Stuart.
我更宁愿是个大嘴巴
I'd rather be a blabbermouth.
- 而不是个骗子 - 什么?
- Than a lying bone-thrower. - What?
你生我的气? 你竟敢
You're angry at me? How dare you.
我怎么敢? 你怎么敢
How dare I? How dare you.
好了 这就是我为什么不告诉你
Okay, you know, this is exactly why
我和菲尔的原因
I didn't tell you about Phil and me.
我知道你会告诉别人
I knew you'd end up telling the others.
你算什么朋友?
What kind of friend are you?
算那种不喜欢对别人撒谎的朋友
The kind of friend that doesn't like to be lied to.
事实上 给你
In fact, here.
我不和你的友情手链交朋友
I'm un-friending your friendship bracelet.
很好 你不配它 霍利
Good. You don't deserve it, Holly.
从现在起 我是富兰克林女士
From now on, it's miss Franklin.
现在回去工作 然后给我带杯咖啡
Now get back to work and bring me a coffee.
我该在里面放什么东西呢?
What shall I put in it?
再三思考 我还是自己买♥♥吧
On second thought, I'll get it myself.
嗨 斯图
Hey, stu.
我去了花店
I was walking by the flower shop,
觉得你会喜欢这个
and I thought you might like these.
厨房♥里有个花瓶
There's a vase in the cupboard.
你今天的发型和往常不一样啊?
Are you doing something different with your hair?
好吧 如果你一定要知道
Well, if you must know, I've been leaving.
空调我多开了90秒
The conditioner on for an extra 90 seconds.
果然 看出来了
Well, it sure shows.
晚饭吃什么?
What's for din-din?
没你的份
Nothing for you.
别打我锅的主意
There's no way you're getting in my pans.
噢
Aw.
你还在为今天早上的事生气啊 是吗?
You're not still upset about this morning, are you?
生气? 为你假装喜欢我的食物而生气?
Upset? About you pretending to like my food?
不 我会说 伤心 被骗 背叛
No, I would say more like hurt, deceived, and betrayed.
而我的下半生还不得不
And I will have to live with that pain.
带着那种痛苦而活
For the rest of my life.
我该拿个叉子么?
Shall I get the forks?
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
噢 别这样 让我尝一下
Aw, come on. Let me have a little taste.
不 不 闪开
No, no, get away.
让我舔一下那个小铲
Uh, let me lick the spatula.
- 不行 - 别这样 让我舔
- No. - Come on, let me lick--
- 喂 哈斯克 - 让我 让我舔下!
- Hey, Haskell-- - Let me--let me lick it!
你们在这啊
There they are,
世上最大的大嘴巴
the world's biggest big mouths.
我不敢相信你们居然跟菲尔说伊登的事
I cannot believe you guys blabbed to Phil about Eden.
朋友间不重复被告知的机密
Friends don't repeat things they're told in confidence.
这是不是你说的?
Isn't that what you did when you told us?
- 那不一样 - 怎么不一样?
- That was different. - How?
明摆着嘛?
Isn't it obvious?
- 不 - 那你们就是白♥痴♥
- No. - Well, then, you're an idiot.
我可不会花时间解释
And I'm not gonna take the time to explain it.
好了 刚才和伊登说了
Well, just spoke to Eden.
结果是她没有假装
Turns out she was not faking it.
不需要说
Not that it needs to be said,
但菲尔总能让他的女人达到高♥潮♥
but the Phil express always gets his ladies to happy town.
- 是啊 菲尔 我知道 - 你怎么知道?
- Yeah, Phil, I know. - How do you know?
我不小心听到伊登和你说的
I overheard Eden telling you, which means.
也就是说我闺蜜骗了我
My best friend lied to me.
但最重要的是我的女朋友没有骗我
But the important thing is my girlfriend didn't lie to me.
所以 简明扼要 伊登 没有对我假装
So, just to recap, Eden, fake, never.
- 除非 - 除非什么?
- Unless-- - unless what?
除非什么?
Unless what?
除非伊登 告诉霍利真♥相♥
Unless Eden told Holly the truth.
然后骗了你
And lied to you.
- 荒唐 - 是吗
- That's ridiculous. - Or is it?
她骗了你们其中一个
Well, she's lying to one of you.
问题是 哪一个?
The question is, which one?
- 他 - 她
- Him. - Her.
不对
No.
是把我们都骗了
All of us.
因为她知道我们之间
Given the fact that she knew that we have no secrets.
没有秘密 所以骗了一个人
Between us, by lying to one of us,
就骗了所有人
she was lying to all of us.
只有一个人
Look, there's only one person.
知道真♥相♥ 那就是伊登
Who knows the truth, and that's Eden.
并且只有一种方法弄清楚
And there's only one way to get it out of her.
我们在伊登身上装一个测谎仪
We set up Eden to a lie detector test.
好样的 那我们去哪拿到这个测谎仪?
Great, and where are we supposed to get one of those?
我觉得我们要去
I guess we're gonna have to walk.
我床下搜索一番
All the way to under my bed.
- 什么? - 我可是经过霍博肯市
- What? - I was a licensed.
许可的测谎仪技术员
Polygraph technician for the City of hoboken.
讽刺的是 他们发现丢了一台之后
Ironically, they used one on me.
居然拿我开刀
When they discovered one was missing.
你还不是真的想要这样做 对吧?
You're not really considering doing this, are you?
噢 斯图尔特 说的对 我们回归正道
Oh, Stuart's right, we should take the high road.
把这些放一边
And put this all behind us.
- 真的? - 不
- Really? - No.
我们要引她上钩 噢!
We're hookin' her up. Oh!
伊登随时会出现在这
Eden's gonna be here any minute.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
剧集 | 前夫总动员(2011) | 导航列表